Give me one reason why you aren't getting shredded this summer to pick up hot girls at raves Veeky Forums

Give me one reason why you aren't getting shredded this summer to pick up hot girls at raves Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amjiFnLmqT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because if I haven't made it yet

Because raves are for faggots.
I can pick up hotter girls walking my dog than going to raves.

Because there's more to life than hedonism.

Because being fit is orthogonal to being successful with women.

i have a gf

>american """"""""raves"""""""""
sad

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Because even if I got fit, my parents wouldn't let me go to a rave.

Also, I don't like raves.

I dont want STDs?

I don't know you why are you asking us

Because I'm getting stronger for another woman

I live in Austin, TX, there are no raves here. The last trance party I've been to was in some shitty Mexican country club in Dallas and It was awkward as hell

because im 35 not 22

They are all sloootss

because I started as a skelly and the thing I fear most is being small again. I dont want to go back. maybe next year I'll cut

im 31 and pick up 16 year olds at raves. Just tell them im 20 lmao

I need to get a dog!

I like my not syphilis

Why the copy pasta for such shitty story boi?

Expensive loud environment

You pedo

back to tumblr fatty

>picking up degenerate girls

i have actual hobbies. Plus i can pick up better looking women at the run-of-the-mill bonfires on the outskirts of town, and that is saying something. Raves are so ridiculously overrated.

>hot girls at raves
You can only find hot guys at raves

>worshipping a meth head
>complainimg about hedonism

Hitler was a bad artist, strategist, and leader. I can't imagine how embarassing it is to be you.

Because there are no more warehouse raves where I live; we only get those gay-ass outdoor EDM "festivals"

Dude I'm in Austin too and there are dozens of concerts every night in the city, many of them raves.

Because raves are for degenerates

I am.
It's in August near Los Angeles.
What's more important than being shredded is being tall.
If you are average height or less no one is going to be able to find you lol.

I just listen to rock and roll.....

>you need to be shredded to pick up girls on molly
you've never been to a rave.

Hell yeah brethen

how do i find those rave thing? It used to be big but i giest it died in 2000

t. Poland

I'm training for this single qt and I love her

my genetics are shit

>raves
I am not homosex.

I'm doing a cutting blast for summer but it's not just about rave sloots
Lookism permeates EVERYTHING
Every aspect of your life improves the better looking you are
and there's more to life than looking up to a failed painter who suicidemaxxed after he single handedly destroy nationalism in the West by being so incompetent as a leader

How old are you, 12?

>Lifting for 14 years to get a 6
Jeff pls go

>there must be something more to life

you must be a new naziboo

they were all huge sluts and were constantly having state-sponsored orgies in the woods, fucking off and sipping jagermeister

a big part of being in the hitler youth was having the individual corps meet up with nearby young womens' groups where the commanding officers would not so subtly imply that the purpose of the meeting was for all these young people to impregnate each other and make lots of """pure""" """aryan""" """babies""" for the fuhrer and for the reich

nazis were all huge sluts and hedonists

if you're going to be a naziboo at least know what you're advocating

because raves are an awful place to pull
if you're doing it right you'll be too fucked to even speak properly and will more closely resemble this: youtube.com/watch?v=amjiFnLmqT0
than Joff Sides at his ''''raves''''

that guy died a few weeks after that pic srs

>this is an American ''rave''
embarrassing tbqh

How can it be hedonism if the goal is create babies? According to your reasoning the religious zealots are the biggest hedonists on the planet.

Because the military will "random drug test" the shit out of me afterwards.

Went to Ultra Japan and went through 2 drug tests a week for a month like I possibly brought back drugs. Worst I brought back was a heat rash on my dick from all the Korean qt3.14festivalsluts me and my bro were pulling tho so it was worth

Only virgins think girls go to raves to get laid

Because I AM getting shredded this Summer to pick up hot girls at OUTDOOR PUBS.

Me and a few guys from the gym are going next Friday to cruise for puss. We're planning on it once a month because if you drink alcohol frequently, you will never make it.

Jesus,that is the cheapest "redpill" comic I have ever seen.Do the teenagers that make these even make an effort??

The kikes told you that?

raves in the US are such shit compared to the E. Its just grinding on degenerate drunk/rolling sluts. They just dont have that vibe

>ywn be a member of the hitler youth
Why live?

Because women are a complete waste of time and money. I only lift to overcome my crippling depression and auto-immunue disease without resorting to drugs (mainly because I already have to take so many presciption drugs that I'd probably kill myself).

Lol nice copy pasta

Can you give me some examples please? The last one I've been to was in February or something, Infected Mushroom at Vulcan club. Shit was nothing like an actual rave

Jesus, is that what they teaching in American ((colleges)) now?

This nigguh gets it.

Those girls have STD's and no future

I'm not really a feminist but I seek more in a woman than simply good looks

move out or stop being underage

High inhibition low test beta male detected.

Pursuing women is what cucks do. You're submitting yourself to them. It's a game, and the only winning move is not to play.

Because I'm 35 and I'm done with raves. I used to go every week and I got tired of picking up girls there they are so drug fucked that they will go home with anyone.
I am still getting shredded for summer though.

>Hitler was a bad artist

You actually are autistic aren't you

you dont need to be shredded to pick up girls at raves, you only need to sell mdma

>using these lich kings to convince anyone of anything
I'll stick to my reasonably healthy bar sluts.

Rave sluts are fit, bar sluts are fat

Because my city becomes a ghost town in the summer so there are no raves

>meanwhile in china

Congrats armless Ching-Chong

QFT

Because I'm trying to get shredded so I feel better about myself.

I would literally impregnate that girl Jeff is with right now if I had the chance.

But I am, any good tips on how to achieve maximum aesthetics? Going to EDC in Vegas in 2 weeks.

because im gay

Lights All Night in Dallas. See you there faggot.

I don't know what shows you're going to bud, rave sluts just have low bodyfat and failing organs. Bar sluts at least have the potentional to be normal, well-adjusted individuals. Over a dozen raves and I've never met a decent chick.

Why would you car about slut's potential. It's not like you going to make a gf out of her

>hot girls
>posts two brappythots

Yeah nah

Congratulations, you also know jack shit about art

Fucking rave girls is disgusting. My buddy got a rope of jizz in his mouth because he made out with some chick that didnt swallow all the way.

Because I hate women and I love fried chicken!

>brappythot

why am I laughing so hard

you a cuck if takes less then a day to get what you want. Dudes that date women for month for sex are cucks.

Congratulations, you're learning.

Only pure white girls for me

Wait, so your friend got a BJ or did someone else get a blowjob and then made out with your friend?

If it's the latter, it was a game for the rave girl and your friend is the disgusting one.

Do they usually drug taste you that often in the military user? I thought it wouldn't be that frequent.

I would advocate that

Not him, but redpill me pls.

I have bad tinnitus and avoid anything loud

I don't like sex

I have no social skills, experience or information due to my abusive childhood. My beta father taught me nothing and my mother was the very picture of the angry fat feminist who beats her kid and locks it in a dark place. Also I may have autism and some serious antisocial issues.
Screw excuses and reasons though. What I want to know is how do I make friends, where do I learn about raves, and where the hell do they happen. Not american btw.

>tfw don't want roasties or even stacies
>just want someone who I can understand and tolerate emotionally
are there any girls like this actually in the world?

oi m8 chat shit to my face not online wanker and see what happens.

Pics like these is what helped me start my cut in December and stay strong through spring.

Now I just have to maintain. Much easier to enjoy summer when you can eat maintenance instead of dying at a deficit.

It's pretty glorious, bros. Stay strong and stay on your cut, it's worth it :D.

>implying these assholes didnt rape and pillage through every slav pussy they could find.