/FAT/ General

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

mandatory reading for newbies

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caYcqS_Vakx7S86gyXSemoKWFzQi8fOpXA93RxTz_o8/edit?usp=sharing
youtu.be/45n-_EQdl4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Copying Apple's post over as requested.

>Alright, /fat/ contest participants. Weigh-ins are now open for the next 24h from this exact moment. I'm going to bed now but will keep this thread open and go through the future threads for weigh-ins.
>Remember that the deadline to weigh-in has changed. It is now Friday ONLY. That means you have 24h from the moment this is posted to get me your weight otherwise you lose your match-up in the tournament bracket and sit out until July (if you're active.)
>Remember that 6 of you are on notice. If you do not weigh-in this week, you will be removed from your slot and I will be able to replace you. That means no tournament and no /fat/ contest unless you rejoin at a later date.
>If for some reason you cannot post in a thread with the following -
>Apple
>Name -
>Current Weight
>Then ensure that you comment on the document in some capacity. The document and bracket can be found here -
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caYcqS_Vakx7S86gyXSemoKWFzQi8fOpXA93RxTz_o8/edit?usp=sharing
>At the bottom of that tab you'll see Contest and Tournament. Once the window closes 12:00 AM CST on Saturday I will update the brackets but if you really care to know, just check your match-up and then check the contest weigh-ins. You'll know if you advance to the next round or not.
>Hope to see you all on the board throughout the day tomorrow. I'll be up and about at 6 or 7 P.M. CST to fuck around in the thread and calculate the values of the weigh-ins.
>Happy cutting, /fat/ties.
>Also if one of you contest participants want to post this in subsequent threads, I'd appreciate it since I won't be around. Make sure everyone is up to snuff on the details and isn't blindsided by this. Don't want 15 people on Saturday and Sunday wondering what the hell happened when they had ample time to sort it out.
>Thanks!

Will my manboobs go away when I loose more weight?

5`3 132lbs

I keep getting conflicting answers so give it to me straight, /fat/.

Is there any risk to getting kicked out of ketosis if I use 2-3 packets of splenda each for 4 cups of coffee a day?

lads im 5'11 240lbs
i was 216 like 7 months ago and then mom came back and it was christmas and she cooked all the time and its literally her fault that im fat

anyway what am i suppsoed to do now? fast and drink water? im so bored i binge eat

at 5'3 132 lbs you have gyno, so no. start taking hormones and become a trap

Per packet
>4 calories
>.9g carb

use stevia liquid instead of splenda, it wont kick you out of ketosis

0 carb 0 cal

>its literally her fault that im fat
>what am i suppsoed to do now?
Kill yourself

In case apple didn't see post from last thread
Roflbecca
121lbs
4'10" btw

ok so i'll start counting my packets of splenda used per day to make sure I don't go over 20 grams for the day

will look into this, thanks!

Use stevia instead

>gyno
What is that?
>start taking hormones and become a trap
The rest of my body does not look female at all, I have short, thick legs,giant feet and 18cm dick...

>4'10"

FAR OVER THE MISTY MOUNTAINS COLD

you already sound like a trap. and google gyno

Is this bait? It's not her fault at all. Take some personal responsibility. Unless she held a gun to your head and said eat,
It was YOU who chose to ate her cooking. YOU who chose to eat more than necessary. You still could have counted calories.

Is it bad if I get most of my dietary fiber from whole grain breads? I just love sandwiches.

Pls no bully

>she gives food to me and my brother
>he says he doesnt want to eat
>nothing
>i say i dont want to
>"oh and i cooked so much, whos gonna eat all that? because my big boy is not hungry... "

LMAO. Not her butI actually like that song tho

does it fit your macros and micros?

I'm fucking tired of all these is (x food) bad posts

only if you're on keto diet. otherwise have at you.

hello /fat/ im 6'0" 129 lbs. i have a fat neck and i want to get rid of it. will those neck exercises where i look up and slap my neck for a few minutes work

Then move out or learn to say no and hold your ground you fucking child jesus christ
Your fatness is your own fault

>letting her guilt trip you
still YOUR fault.
You didn't have to eat. She would have lived if you didn't eat/only ate a small portion
Quit making excuses for your shitty choices
You're not gonna make it

Isn't that like seriously underweight? Try drinking loads of water, 2 or more liters a day, you might have water retention

>i look up and slap my neck
yeah man.

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU TIHNK I AM? AMERICA? DO YOU FUCKIN THINK EVERYONE MOVES OUT AND LIVES JUST LIKE THAT ALONE?

WHAT KIND OF FUCKIN MOVIE DO YOU LIVE IN

yeah im a skellyton who plays video games all day but im only fat and bones no muscle
heres the video im talking about of the exercise youtu.be/45n-_EQdl4k

ofc i wont make it with her you fuckin retard just told you

>decide to go to the track to finally run after being a lazy ads
>decide to walk there since it's not that far and could be a nice warm up along with some stretchING
>get there and it's all locked up
I want to go to this one trail but it's even further and there's more people there which I don't like, I wish I could afford a decent bicycle

But I am male and I am not into guys.

>starting keto
>check whey protein and noticed that the carbs in it will fit my macros
>notice that it'll give 1.5g of sugar for a half scoop

If I consume 2 half scoops (before and after workout), will the sugar in the powder kick me out of ketosis?

You're not going to make it because of YOU and YOUR choices, Jesus Christ

Why do I still look so chubby and bloated at 18%bf? Isn't that healthy range? Reeeee

so be a lesbian trap

Some will say sodium intake is to high but Idk if that's true yet

That makes no sense at all...

If it's within your carb limit you're fine
Nothing will "kick you out of ketosis" immediately unless you're eating too many carbs. Use your brain.

traps fuck girls all the time, easier time getting laid too

How can you tell if you have gyno or not

Every extra point under 18% makes a huge change. It's also the point where it starts to become much harder to lose fat.
Keep doing what you're doing and we're all gonna make it.

press against your moob, if you feel nothing but hollow fat you're fine, if you feel actual like tissue then rip. become a trap

Source? If you're just giving me false hope I will find you and forcefeed you into greater obesity.

>5'3

Pls be my gf.

Sorry I'm just going by my own body. I should have said so.

I´m not a girl...

>just started dieting
>the idea of losing out of carbs

This is going to be the hardest thing I ever done since I fucking love potatoes, noodles and rice.

Potatoes are pretty low calories, no reason to keep away from them.

What are your favorite go-to foods for keto?

Tips for snapping out of a binge rut? Depressive mood hit and I've skipped gym this week and been eating like shit. I've come so far 320 to 225. Give me that last push.

Doesn't matter. I'll treat and fuck you like one. It's a good deal.

For a snack, hardboiled eggs or those little wax-coated Babybel cheeses
For a meal, mostly meat. Sausages, burgers, the other day I ate a bunch of meatballs, etc.

No, it isn´t.
I don´t want to get fucked by a guy...

Then just say no you faggot.
My mom used to guilt trip me too, put your foot down and let them know you're not eating that. They can't force you.

Either that or stop saying it's her fault, because it isn't.

Also, I'm not from America but I guess it works the same way all over the world. Like, when you go out and get a job, then eventually find a place that fits your bucket and suits you.

Fuuuuck why didn't anyone warn me that tofu could be so filling? This shit is God-tier

post body pics

What a fucking manchild.

>Apple
AmbrosiaMaple

I'll treat you nice. A cute dress, cuddles, a daddy protect a smol cuteboy like yourself. This would be the best deal in all the deals.

I´m hairy as fuck...

It happens, man.
Take care of yourself first. What snapped me out of it was seeing my weight go back up. I redoubled my efforts after, wasn't going to let it all go to waste.

No.

@apple 301

Qt thicc waifu for manlet Veeky Forumsfag? Don't have to lose weight for me

how old are you?

Lost 30kg, all Calorie counting no exercise. I've gone full skinny fat but fuck it atleast I'm not a fatass anymore

never forget your roots boy
>dies

Apple, if KoM gets an extension to Sunday due to lack of scale access, do I (imouto) get one too since we're competing against each other in the tournament this week? I'm competitive and don't want that fucker beating me by 1-2 pounds just for getting another couple days.

>DOMS is finally at moderate levels of pain after 5 days

post body pics anyway. so we can figure out if you have gyno or not

im fucking disgusting. my life is in tatters. fat fuck 110 kg im 176 and i lie about it as 178 i fucked up real bad in stem and now in a trade school I just had english prep school done with people 5 years younger than me and got shut out of groups, friendzoned twice without even asking the girls out. i planned how i should have asked one and made some progress even but then it turns out she has the hots for the guy i hang with and shes being nice just to have an ear with him fuck me. looked at myself in the back room and my back has fucking stretch marks. i only have friends who are only with me in their spare time. all i have is acquantances mostly. i feel like a piece of shit and everytime i think i hit rock bottom there is another just a bit lower. pic is me. i dont want to live like this one more day

get a colonic just in case

sorry, but i just wok up and im not seeing where i add my weigh in.
kaz, was 181 now 177.

fat fucks

either kill yourself or try SSRIs
and don't bitch about "but day mak me a zambee"
try different SSRIs.

Start lifting and sort your diet out.

you dont have gyno, keep cutting cals and lifting more

I'm pretty chunky
(230, 6'0")
and I want to know how to keep myself motivated at the gym besides thinking about ripped anime characters

Google "fat acceptance cringe"

well either you do it or you don't
do you like what happens when you keep going to the gym?
if you do just keep going
if not don't.

just do whatever you want to do faggot.

How do I avoid weight flunctuations at morning weight ins ? Is it better to just not lose my mind on this and keep my mind focused at the lowest weight in/average ?

As long as your under carbs, no.

It's whatever you want to do when you get thinner user. I want to get thin for cosplay, that's the main motivation for me.

I'm never eating again

Jerky and pork rinds for snacks
Dinner is meat and a veggie cooked in butter

>4'10

holy shit and I thought my 5'0 even gf was a fucking midget

Reposting just in case:

>For Apple:
Name: IgnoreAnt
Weight: 182

Tfw can't see while driving if I want to reach gas pedals

She probably uses guilt on you because she knows it will work. I agree with other posters, that it is your fault, and your fault only, for eating it.

>Tfw can't see while driving if I want to reach gas pedals

does this work for ladies as well? I'd like to know if I'll have any boob left after losing weight.

eat sweet potatoes
eat thin noodles
eat brown rice or quinoa

Apple

I had a shameful week, guessing that I'm sitting at about 211

This week's batch of chicken is soon to be in the oven so I hope that I'll have better results by next time

>hairy as fuck

also, horrible angle

How's that meal prep treating you?

If I already have some loose skin, will fasting help me?