FPH/FPS

FUCK FATTIES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq7yD_a07D4
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3823654/The-ladies-like-lot-don-t-consider-dating-s-fat-Good-looking-man-slams-overweight-Scottish-women-Plenty-Fish-saying-size-14-medically-obese.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq7yD_a07D4
>all those mad fatties in the comments

I'd rather not

AAAAhhg, i wish they all just died. They are the disease that's ruining our planet, The parasites feeding off of hardworking people while contributing nothing but pain and hatred to society. They deserve nothing but death.

>dis is fatshaming hurdur!
ayy lmao

I want to make a movie like this, only instead of magical red shoes, the magical laws of thermodynamics allow anyone to be thin. What shall we call it?

Fat Acceptance Goggles

i feel like i put these in every fps but i need to share the PAIN

Reality.

thats the end of my fat people story dump, tried to keep thread alive, have fun

i could have gone my whole life without reading that
fuck

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3823654/The-ladies-like-lot-don-t-consider-dating-s-fat-Good-looking-man-slams-overweight-Scottish-women-Plenty-Fish-saying-size-14-medically-obese.html

Lol some guy owned a fat chick on a dating app. That was pure Savage. Fatties were triggered.

>Doctor turns away and coughs
kek'd

That was awesome

Bump, this shit is gold

I was at the park earlier when I saw a little chubby kid (i'm horrible at guessing ages but i'd say about 5 years old) wearing a shirt with a donut on it. He at least was running around a lot and being active, I hope he makes it.

It's a condition that makes you an inert person and results in premature death. It's a problem that solves itself.

Brits bringing the bants once again

/r/sandersforpresident meetup

>that person who brings their dog to fucking everything

>the only person in that image i trust

That's one fat dog.

>But he's a good boy and deserves walkies

this must be one of us

>woman going to a reddit meetup
>brings huge dog for protection
cant blame her, just look at all these creeps

>Unsurprisingly the message attracted much outrage after Lucy shared it online with many agreeing he was deluded.

yeah, a thirty something fatty is a real catch lmao

No oh my god no.

That dog is the best part of that photo

Can someone post the fat dog from the bbc show that the fat bitch overfed?

The blackheads around her nips
The pronouns
Those fucking piercings
How far removed do you have to be from the rest of humanity to be like this

Is this really news worthy? What a world we live in.

I think we've reached the point where we should be as openly offensive irl as we feel and just respond with "so what" or "I don't give a shit" when confronted with shaming tactics. Debating the mental fucks is a waste of time and gives their nonsense an air of a legitimate school of thought, because you wouldn't be taking seriously and trying to debunk nonsense.

Within a week of reading that, i joined a gym.

xe left humanity behind

>400 pounds C'MON

∞ scoops....of ice cream

Is this herpes?
That's my thighs.

looks like insect bites

>HOW DARE U IMPLY FAG UGLY PIGS ARE FAT AND UGLY
>REEEEEEEEEEE
Fatties really hate reminders that they are trash, don't they?

That's one of those chewable necklaces they give to retarded kids so they don't chew their hands and shit.

It's so far it had a legit retarded medical aid so it can always be eating...

I FUCKING HATE FAT 'PEOPLE'

>might have herpes, let me ask Veeky Forums

>how DARE he have preferences in who he dates
Picky choosers are fucking pathetic.

There's a reason no one wants to date your obese approaching-40 ugly ass and you're stuck on free dating sites..

it's poor hygiene. shower you fool.

Fuck you, I love dogs. It's an outside event in what looks like a park, so why the fuck wouldn't someone bring a dog?

I genuily don't trust people who don't like dogs, and if dogs don't like that person, I don't even bother getting to know them. Dogs are damn good judges of people, if my dog grows at you, you better get the fuck away from me and mine.

>describing exactly how I treat fat ppl
Feels good bruh, just be outwardly hostile to them, what they gonna do? Cry? Waddle after me while I slowly walk away laughing??

The ONLY fatties I'm not openly hostile too are ones I'm forced to be near at my work, and to deal with them I just outright ignore them.

And I mean 100% refuse to interact with them. If I have a form or question for the fatties, I hand it to the young attractive girl in their department and tell her to hand them over for me or ask the question. And I'll do it loud enough for them to hear.

Fatty got me brought into HR for it once, 'aggressively ignoring me' is what it complained about... just played dumb and the weedy HR beta didn't know what to do.

You're retarded for posting it in this thread.

I'm a sucker and still going to answer you though.

See how it's all concentrated in the area where the hair has been rubbed off your inner thing? The follicles are irritated. They've probably started developing zits.

>Huge dog for protection
>Is just a fat labrador

That thing couldnt protect shit

>Spic
>So this means most of my family are walking blimps
>Every get together it's just a bunch of fat sweaty walruses
>Enter the kitchen
>Aunts, female cousins, grandmothers all there gossiping
>For context, I was overweight and lost it by making a lifestyle choice and doing a complete 180 in what I ate
>I come in to grab some food
>"Oh look the anorexic is back"
>"You done trying to be like those skinny white bitches?"
>"You won't be able to have kids if you lose too much weight" (I'm still chubby and have love handles but nothing compared to how I was before, still losing weight)
>You think you're better than us don't you
>"You've got no curves"
>"You should eat more so you stop having a pancake ass" (This is true, but even when I was fat I was just top heavy, think an inverted triangle on two little legs, so it looked even worse)
>"Why not enjoy life instead of worrying about what you eat" (My aunt said this while having her leg recently cut off due to her diabetes)
>"You look uglier now"
>"What you think you too good for hispanic guys now?" (I haven't dated anyone since losing weight mainly due to just wanting to focus on myself/my issues)
>Try be friendly and talk to them about the health benefits and nutrition etc
>They just sneer and make jokes/be sarcastic the entire time
>End up blowing up at them and literally come to fist fights pretty much
>Haven't visited in a year.

Hispanic families can be straight up trash. Especially with food.

Dog bros are the best, and ive always really gotten along with them well. Some of the grills I've been with got pissy because I can get their dogs super riled up and playful while they cant. Fuck idk, it's not like it's hard to use an excited tone while talking to a dogbro

>"You should eat more so you stop having a pancake ass" (This is true, but even when I was fat I was just top heavy, think an inverted triangle on two little legs, so it looked even worse)
Loooool. So many spic women I know have the "pizza slice" body type but think they're hot shit because they've "got curves" or think that their boobs make up for it.
>"Why not enjoy life instead of worrying about what you eat" (My aunt said this while having her leg recently cut off due to her diabetes)
My grandmother used to give herself an extra shot of insulin before she ate sweets, and she got her leg cut off and lost her eyesight, and met an early grave. I think a lot of people don't realize how much they'll be missed if they keep destroying their bodies, and think of it as a personal choice rather than something that affects their loved ones. I hope your aunt realizes what she's doing to her body soon.

What a bunch of cunts lol

That sucks famalia. I work construction, and my white ass is always the minority. I thought you guys really kicked our asses when it came to family time.

Maybe my family sucks though, not sure.

It sucks :( My mother has the typical hourglass body with a tiny ass waist, huge hips and huge butt and I got shit.

I've tried but they're all unwilling to listen, I've tried talking to their kids and trying to help them since they're going down the same path I did and I know how bad they will suffer for it but I can't do shit. It's really frustrating

Our families are tight knight but it doesn't mean it's a good thing, it's a lot of fighting, back stabbing and gossip.

Not to mention a lot of covering up really horrible shit family members do to other family members. To put it simply, you'll have grandmothers covering up for their sons who molested a niece or a nephew or a wife covering up for her husband raping her daughter etc

It's so common I've become numb to it.

I'm sad now

>even the dog is fat
>only thing thin is the black child
holy fuck it's like they have no shame

Sorry to hear it. One of my best bros is brown, and I try to get him to open up about family culture and stuff, but he's always been so strangely against it. I mean, he talks about how his abuela knows how to make bomb ass finales and how she laughed when he told her about the story I told him about some of my friends making depressed white people tomales, but outside of little snippets like that, he yields nothing. What you said makes me wonder though. Oh well, not gonna knock a best bro for keeping the bants great and the skeletons locked away.

>It sucks :( My mother has the typical hourglass body with a tiny ass waist, huge hips and huge butt and I got shit.
As long as you're not fat, most guys wont care if your butt is a little small. I'm pretty sure the only guys who care about butt size are hispanics and blacks. It sounds like your family is just trying to feel better about themselves by making fun of you. When I got fit, my best friend (who is a bit chubby) would make jokes about how "fat girls are more fun in bed" and "you're so skinny, you need to eat more". People feel ashamed because they don't take care of their bodies, and so they make fun of your motivation and discipline.

Yeah user, it's some tough shit. Hopefully your friend manages whatever issues he has, just be his friend that's all you can do. You seem like a good person though so I'm sure you guys will be gr8

Thank you user! I still struggle a lot with self body issues and self esteem and hearing this helps a lot! I appreciate this very much, thank you.

This shit happened with my gf. She'd started to lose weight and her family gave her that bullshit so she stopped. She honestly looks awesome regardless, but I didn't want her to get pushed around by that shit so I made her follow me on hikes. Sad fact is most latinas hit the wall HARD, because of this lifestyle. They'll look pretty banging until they blimp up and they never go back down, and it's not just the women. My best bro's pre-diabetic because his mother would stuff his fucking face every day, and he just went with it because it's the culture.

Good on you for keeping it up. Always judge your success by the jealousy of the people below you.

Not OP but, quote from my hispanic ex-boyfriend when I told him I don't want to get fat: "Our women get fat and we don't care".

kek

They definitely tend to be cooler with fatter women, but what they tend to mean is they like a chick with a fat ass and big tits, and they're willing to accept a bit of belly fat to get it. Which is fine, I agree for the most part. There are women that look good even when they're heavier. Still not healthy to be obese though, and it's a shame my buddy and gf are subjected to that shit because their families are lazy slobs.

As an aside, I've always wondered: all the latina chicks I've dated including the current one have told me they dislike hispanic guys. Is this fairly true as far as stereotypes go?

Maybe if she woke up the next morning not fat as a fucking truck then less people would care. Fact is she's going to have to work hard to keep her corpulence living in the coming decades while all I have to do is drink water.

Not that user, but typically, most hispanic men, from hispanic culture have a very "machista/misogynistic" attitude in relationships.

They can cheat but the woman cant, she has to do all the cleaning and cooking, she cant say no to him, shes not allowed to do anything he says she cant, beatings are allowed etc

Exactly man, I've never met a dog I couldn't befriend in a few minuets. Even tied up outside mean dogs I was told to avoid.

Just love them and go slow. They're litrally bred to love us!!

Holy kek

Except chihuahuas man, such a fucking off breed. Most of the ones I've seen with normal people are shit, but I bought a desktop for my nephews birthday from this guy from 5mile who was a lifetime bulker, so obviously he never left the house. He had the friendliest fucking chi I've ever seen. Cute in that tiny and fragile kind of way. Not a good tussle dog but got dayum that friendliness made up for it.

>go to Gatlinburg, Tennessee for the weekend
>really kitchy, touristy town in the smoky mountains
>locals are Appalachian mountain people, tourists are fat as shit
>overall not a very healthy or educated place
>want some dinner, so go down with my family to 5 guys
>an obese lady with 1 tooth named Malibu takes our order and we sit at a table
>in walks this huge fucking family
>mom is fat, dad is gigantic, kids are kind of fat, grandma is fat
>they order a shit load of food
>when it finally comes to Dad's turn to order, he looks at the menu for a while
>orders a water and nothing else
>tells the cashier: "I'm trying to lose some weight for my kids"

I was expecting no self control and self destruction, but this guy genuinely surprised me, and I'm proud of him.

Chihuahuas usually bond with one or two people and fucking hate everyone else. I love my little chihuahua but she's a retard whenever she sees another person and I can't get it out of her. Negative reinforcement, positive reinforcement, nothing. She'll tolerate people if they come by enough after some time, but it's rare that she'll be comfortable around them.

No fucking idea why.

Werent they originally bred to be eaten? Might be something to do with it.

My mom got one, and she's the typical chi owner.

>not his fault
>formerly abused
>he's harmless

So of course she lets the thing do what it wants. We've gotten into numerous fights because when she comes to visit me that fucker pisses all over my house.

"But he never does that at home!"

I wish that piece of shit would hurry up and die. Until then I'm just gonna torment it. Antisocial pets trigger the fuck out of me.

She's lucky she fell off. If she had gotten on that horses' back it would've bucked her off. There's another gif somewhere of a fat person getting on a pony and it flips the fuck out. Why do fat people always want to ride ponies?

it can't be legal to ride a horse when you're that heavy
it's literally animal cruelty

Horses can only comfortably carry 20% of their weight. So a 350 lbs pony should only be made to carry around 154 lbs at most. But fatty wanna ride a pony

You shouldn't be allowed to ride any animal you weigh more than.

*350 kg pony

>Dog of peace

Holy shit Hispanic families truly are like Telenovelas
t.hispanic

guy in blue shirt looks alright, has the expression like he made a mistake

That's from Reddit

The sheer enormity of this woman's gunt is impressive

You're not alone. I was a fat kid and changed my life. My parents were real assholes about it for the longest time. They are finally at a place where they respect my lifestyle.. they're both prediabetic though.