What's the secret to capped delts?

What's the secret to capped delts?

Big bois with big delts pls give ur secrets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vwi0hOVT4Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

High T. Delts are extremely dense with androgen receptors

handstand pushups+ walks

will OHP work instead of handstand pushups?

>What's the secret to capped delts?
High volume isolation
Genetics
Steroids

My delts are fucking garbage given my lifts, I hit them all the fucking time and they just won't grow, feels bad

whats your OHP?

90kg last time I maxed it

155kg bench press (did 170kg today with a slingshot)

And just strong on everything upper body, still garbage delts

you have a 155 kg bench and only 90 kg ohp? you're neglecting your OHP.

>90kg ohp

Wtf my max ohp is 65kg tell me your secret

another user here, but athletes can OHP 160kg+ 90kg requires no secret beyond training it regularly.

>maxing out on OHP

That is a dangerous game you are playing

I almost never do OHP for a 1RM ever, I don't think it's super worthwhile as a main lift, I do high volume OHP like 70kg 3x8 as an accessory

I do seated DB OHP instead, lateral raises, rear delt flyes and benching twice a week

I even get veins popping on the front of my delts and traps but still not capped delts

Be a carpenter slap sheets of drwall on ceiling by myself and screw gun it all day...also 250 test a week

that is fairly proportional though, 2plate OHP / 3.5 plate bench is fitting
no fucking athlete can OHP 160 kg lol, Dmitry Klokov is one of the best pressers (if not the best) at his bodyweight of 110 kg and can press 165

another user here, but why? if you get injured its easy to drop

OHP is safer to max out on than bench if you warm up properly and have the right form, the other user has no idea

I classify olympic lifters and strongmen as athletes, sue me.

regardless 90kg is not complicated, just needs time and effort.

show me 1 (one) athlete that is not a professional weightlifter that can OHP 160 kg lmao

guy in the OP for example can maybe hit 80 kg

exactly, bench is more dangerous because your between the weight and the bench, OHP is safer because any discomfort and its easy to stop, no need even for a spotter

I just reached 1pl8 ohp but have visibly protruding delts, nowhere near OP but bigger than a lot of guys way stronger than me. Unfortunately it comes down to genetics and luck.

okay then I just misread it, there was some thread a few days ago where some guy thought ball-playing athletes could hit anything close to elite numbers on lifts despite not even training for it

I mean, Eddie Hall has press working sets above 160, Klokov a 1RM above it, besides that there aren't much coming to my mind

for sure basketball players, sprinters, footballers etc.... can't OHP for shit compared to Klokov. and I know which thread you're talking about it.

How? Either you can do it or not. If not just drop it away from you if you have to ditch it.

boulder shoulders here.

Lateral raises are the ticket. upright, bent over, and forward raises, either with a cable or a dumbbell. Hammer curls seem to help carve them I have notice.

I also rock climb, so I get constant shoulder stabilization and development.

Thiccc

say that to ben wallace pls.

Uuge delts secret sauce

>Substitute ohp for BTN presses if you have the mobility
>Lots of upright rows with moderate weight.
>Hundreds of reps of lateral raises, bent over raises, and front plate raises weekly
>Pullaparts and facepulls

Guarenteed massive shoulder gains

what this guy said.

HIGH VOLUME>>> HEAVY WEIGHT in terms of hypertrophy. I usually do sets of 15-20, 6-8 sets.

You just gotta cut like a demon man.

>HIGH VOLUME>>> HEAVY WEIGHT in terms of hypertrophy.

100% false "i heard it at the gym so it must be true" bullshit dreamed up by an ignorant child.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vwi0hOVT4Jo

ignore the stupid name (I think there is an actual name for this exercise) and also use palm of your hand

reps to failure

looks fine, just need to lose more bodyfat

I think usually they're called dive bomb pushups.
Hindu Pushups are similar but they don't have the reverse part, only the forward motion. I like hindu pushups because it has a breathing component

no he isn't, that's a totally normal ratio

Some guy in here a while ago gave credit for his sick delts to doing lateral raises literally *every* day

ohp does not build delts in the way most people want
steroids + lateral raises are your best bet

Bro whats your routine you have my goal body minus about 2-5% body fat

This. OHP hits your front delts, which in 99% of modern people are already too strong relative to the rest of you. If you're not going to roid, it's lateral raises and reverse flys.

Or maybe you're just skele. 1 plate ain't shit my nigga.

it's simple,
Eat Clen, Tren Hard

Like any other muscles isolation movements are what you need. You dont bench for fuller pecs, you do some variation of flies. You don't shoulder press for deltoid hypertrophe, you do some variation of raises.

BTN Press feels great to me, but there's always some tiny guy telling me that I'm mere seconds from dislocating my scapula or some shit. I'm reticent to go over one plate because of that, but there's only so much volume I can do like that before it stops providing a stimulus. I saw Ed Coan do 405 seated BTN, but he's probably a bad place to set a baseline. Has anyone actually had problems with the BTN Press?

Correct

This nigga is right. I can strict OHP 102.5 kg, can do one handed military press with 50kg for reps, and my delts look strong, but still "natural" strong.
You need god-tier genetics, or roids for the memedelts.

If youre American and you use Kilograms consider ending yourself.

Everyone ITT is quick to give you a workout list but the fact is you could have decent shoulders that you won't be able to see because your body fat is too high to get that cut in/around the delt.

OHP's and lateral raises (lots of volume) are the ticket senpai

everyday as in monday through sunday?
i might try this once the semester starts

How much volume exactly?
Like 5x15 lateral raises?
5x10 ohp?

>What's the secret to capped delts?
Literally roids. Capped delts are one of the sure signs of roid use. If someone has them, they roid.

There was a Manlet on r/bb that did lat raises daily and his delts blew up. Not sure if he was roiding though.

do you guys think I have decent delts?
lifting for about 11 months.

He is just embracing the metric revolution. inches winches feet foot mctoot and what have you are all so fucking unintuitive units

Yes but lose some fat and stop skipping leg day

I've never focused on OHP (only at 65kg) but wide grip bench lets me put heavy ass weight on my delts and I get comments on them as a result
The other secret weapon nobody remembers is face pulls. They're a quick and easy way to double the size of your delts and while most of it is at the rear, it still pushes everything out and up.

That and lat raises and the occasional arnold press are all I do for shoulders.

Pic of shoulders? How wide do you go on bench(which finger do you place on the ring)?

>The other secret weapon nobody remembers is face pulls.
Only recently discovered these and they are definitely the ace in the hole.

Same problem with my kids man. I hit them all the time and throw fuckin food at them but they won't grow

>I can strict OHP 102.5 kg

>Me stalling at 50kg

Guy in the OP for example could jump over your head and put a ball in a 10ft high hoop, he doesn't isolate and train the fuck out of his shoulders senpai

As wide as I can at times without touching the rests, old bodybuilder/Arnold style

I'm about 5kg away from hitting a 2pl8 max in the standing BTN press and my shoulders are still ship-shape. BTN isn't exactly the safest pressing method, yeah, but it's not any more likely to hurt you than benching and we all fucking bench.

>already too strong relative to the rest of you
>too strong

>WILT CHAMBERLAIN

Could easily bench 500lbs

>owning a slingshot

>manlet
>baggy jeans
>tattoo
>that beard

I wouldn't worry about your delts, kiddo

story goes that he once benched 700 lbs before a game in the locker room but nobody saw it. After all, pressing is proportional to armspan if you know how to confuse the muscles babe

I heard he used telekinesis on a pyramid to fly to his home planet.

>t. someone who barely ohp's 1 plate
every single person who says ohps is shit for the delts is either pressing babbyweight and/or has shit technique

I also heard he could OHP 400lbs as his arm length aided the movement

be careful, few years down the line your post will be used as a proof for him OHPing 400 in some basketball forum

that would be a lie anyway, he did 700lbs for warm-ups

Fuck you metric is great and im an american. Ive been using metric since i started college and its so much better than the foot yard mile inch bullshit.

Cable or band face pulls are underrated. People think its just rear delt but it works the side well as well. Put your hand on your side delt and do the motion and you can feel it.

Lose bodyfat & work lats religiously and you are god tier.

this. so nofap

Yeah lats are another weakpoint, I think I have high inserts. And I am cutting, earlier in the year I was 226lbs, now I'm around 210-215 I've sort of fucked my cut a bit, that picture was in March

Routine is a mix of powerlifting strength training and heavy bodybuilding accessories.

You're right about everything else but I'm 6'1, not a manlet pal

you can't even see his legs you mongoloid

you can't even see his chromosomes you fag

>I'm 6'1, not a manlet

>carpenter
>drywall

Cut off is 5'11 you salted nut roll nigger.

post delts, lad