VG

I've never seen someone killing someone on youtube with arguments like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=luFHkxceaWg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZU0pfp_tjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off Richard go eat some broccoli

done

honestly, I can see how people would eat more meat just to spite him.

If i watch VG i always eat a beef burrito or something and turn on adblock

He'll neck himself soon.

>a 38 minute video about why a certain diet is superior to another

ikr should have been at least 2 hours.

I sorta like veg;an $gai ns even though he's a complete asshole, but I feel like his stance can be argued against pretty easily. He seems to simply assume that eating is the more ethical choice because animals suffer more as a result, but the fact is that for a vegan diet to be healthy and nutritionally complete a lot of different foods have to be imported from a lot of different places, and this puts a heavy strain on the environment. It could be argued that a legitimate locally-sourced omnivorous diet is less harmful to the environment and therefore a more ethical way of eating than most types of veganism.

As he's big into lifting (and simply big lol) he must be eating a LOT of protein from vegan sources. I'd bet my life that much of that is imported from far away and his dietary choices are contributing to pollution and climate change more than some other diets.

Omg I keep forgetting you can't use his name or it kills your post lol that's so dumb

Richard's what I ate today vlogs are pretty much oats, berries, lentils, potatoes, broccoli and kale stew, repeat. I'd argue that those grow pretty much anywhere and do not require expensive transportation
No you don't. Insufferable and cringey as he may be, his arguments are like an impenetrable wall. You have no reason other than "I don't care, beef tastes good" to eat meat after watching one of his videos. If you didn't care, you wouldn't watch his videos

I like this guy more and more each time I see him.
he's also a super awkward guy and doesn't seem to care about anyone's opinion.
youtube.com/watch?v=RZU0pfp_tjc
when he was at the Pro show in Toronto he basically went up to each guy who he talked shit about and addressed them directly.

> His arguments are an impenetrable wall

Only someone with a severe B12 deficiency would believe so, eg, No gains himself.

FYI nobody with a brain would trust like 70% of his sources

Don't you know that the animal products industry is responsible for 50% of greenhouse gas emissions? Not to mention they also eat up a ton of water, grain, and energy that could be better spent growing plant foods or feeding people.

i would probably turn to a meat-less diet if i could hit the same macros. Sure, you can get protein without meat, but it'll never be 40% of your caloric intake. it'll be mostly carbohydrates. to reach a certain quota of protein, i'd ingest way more cals, which is not ideal.

So should we cull all the animals on farms to reduce the animal product industry then?

Hooray for ethical veganism, culling hundreds of millions of animals sure is cruelty free!

He's a dickhead for one reason:

He won't acknowledge that veganism is an unnatural diet.

There is no wholefood that provides B12 for vegans, the only choices they have are artificial; fortified foods, concentrated extracts (like Malt extract) or pills/injections.

If you cant survive in the wild on a diet, then that diet isn't normal, it isn't natural.

>hundreds of millions
lel, try 56 billion
a year
I can't grasp how someone can say "OH, YOU WANT TO LET AN ANIMAL THAT ISN'T FIT TO LIVE IN THE WILD DIE OFF INSTEAD OF KILLING THAT SAME AMOUNT OF ANIMALS EVERY YEAR? HOW IS THAT A SOLUTION???" and believe that to be logical

He's letting himself go since losing his cuck gf

The cows that you get your precious B12 from can't even get it naturally. Farms still have to get them supplements. I wouldn't stuff diamonds inside of a dog, kill it, cut it open, then claim that "Dogs are a natural source of diamonds"

Fag

really got me there

He really does do a good job deepthroating that cucumber though...

56 billion LAND* animals, the number is much larger
Cows are just as fortified as soy milk
>Sure, you can get protein without meat, but it'll never be 40% of your caloric intake.
You can eat meat replacement products, seitan, tempeh and tofu to reach your ridiculous quota that you pay the (((whey))) and (((meat))) industry to reach