Relationship advice

Hey Veeky Forums,
I need your advice since I'm fucking furious right now.
So my gf went to a rave tonight in a city that's probably a three hour drive away from where we live. Two hours into the rave she calls me and says "something has happened". During the next 30 minutes of the call I have to drag out all the information out of her, and apparently some guys had surrounded her on the dancefloor, and one of them had proceeded to put two fingers inside her pussy, after which she ran away. She told me this while crying and obviously being very chocked. She spent the rest of the evening calling and texting me, saying that she feels dirty and also kinda implying that it was her own fault even though it wasn't.
Now, I really love this girl but there's so much bugging me about this.
>I told her to not wear shorts but she did anyway.
>Some guy put his fucking fingers in my gf (and don't judge me, but the physical part of it, meaning his actual fingers being inside MY gf REALLY bugs me).
>She's going to be emotional as fuck and I don't know how to handle it
>She probably won't have sex with me for god knows how long...
So please give me some advice guys, how do I deal with this when talking to her? How can I help her?

Next time your gf wants to attend a rave in Cologne Germany, go with her or don't let her go

Why didn't you go? But basically, it's over. Just walk away.

Don't be fucking fooled, OP. She probably wanted it and then regretted it when it actually happen. Also,
>Implying other (this time, not regretted) things didn't happened before

Your gf is a whore, you are a cuck, and she is now trying to use you as an emotional tampon for her mistakes.

It's actually in Sweden (not that there's any real difference), but anyway, all the guys who was a part of it were ethnic swedes.

She went with her friends and no friends of mine wanted to go there.

Call the cops, kill them

>all the guys who was a part of it were ethnic swedes.

MY SIDES, KEK

not fit related in the slightest you cuck faggot

>go sparsely clothed to a drug fueled party without bf
>don't expect anything to happen
>in fucking Sweden

What the fuck was she thinking. What the fuck were YOU thinking.

>So my gf went to a rave
Why the fuck would a non-single girl ever go out without her bf or husband, if she didn't intend on cheating on her bf or husband?

Why was she at a rave, and especially without you? Mate, I don't think I need to spell it out.

>>ethnic swedes
>>aka refugees

Son, to me, it sounds like she was probably kissing this lad and he slipped his hand down her shorts whilst expecting to get laid and then it clicked that she was cheating on you - you're not really going to interrogate her if she tells you she was (essentially) raped.

Use your intuition, user.

There is no way some dudes just surrounded her on the dancefloor without her noticing or any of her friends noticing.
In order to get fingers into her pussy you have to get in at a certain angle which is not easy to do if shes wearing something.

She wanted it. At least she thought she wanted it until it happened and then she changed her mind.

I would personally dump her just for the fact that she goes on raves which is trashy as fuck but its your choice mane

I FUCKING HATE girls

If that was my girl, I would want to leave her, but I know that's not the ethical thing to do. But fuck, she knows i HATE when she goes clubbing, she rarely goes but fuck sake man, it's like she's asking for it

She's testing you. What actually happened is she hooked up with someone else.

What she wants is to see if you're a bigger man or not, and that means honor-killing her.

At the very least, you must dump her. She's disgraced you and your name. Your family would not approve of you marrying a whore. You may give her the opportunity to redeem herself if she agrees to take 100 lashes from you. If she agrees, go through with giving her the lashes, but then tell her that while she is now forgiven, you cannot continue on with her.

Just remember, that any love you show her is actually homosexuality through cuckoldry. You are gay for other men who touch her.

As Illogical as it sounds coming from this autist,

His right, any sort of continuing with somebody who has been touched in that way, there is no way man

This isn't fitness related. Go to /advice/ or atleast /r9k/ you cuck.
What this guy said. The fact that you have a gf that even goes to raves, you are a little softboy. You should have atleast gone with her. Raves are the dirtiest places, just crawling with sluts and autistic fuccboys with STDs.

Also and You're a fucking retard OP. You deserve your abused GF. Get fucked

Why you so mad about OP

Get ur heart hurt you baby?

How does it feel to be a cuck, OP?

Do the right thing and dump her

there's no such thing an ethnic swedes you racist bigot

Take it to the top of Mount Crumpet
And dump it

>calling me a woman's rights activist
Organize your images.

>proceeded to put two fingers inside her pussy

Wouldn't have been possible if she wasn't wet. You can't just force your fingers into a dry pussy.

Also, no sane person would sit there with holding what happened if it was forced and she was panicking. She called you because she felt bad about SOMETHING she did, then regretted calling you the second you answered and tried to back out/think of a lie.

Still your fault for not going with her/letting her go by herself.

Fuck off with this bait

False desu man,

Women naturally lubricate to protect themselves when they're scared. How do you think men shove it in when raping?

Pack all her shit in a box and throw her out when she comes home. Your gf is disgusting and if you have any sense she's not a candidate to be the mother of your children.

Change your locks now.

Nah, it doesnt matter, she is a cheater

Did I hit a nerve OP?

glad you learned your lesson. Off you go now

>guy forcefully trying to ram fingers into a dry pussy in a crowded space and somehow not being able to struggle or bring attention to self before getting wet after 30+ seconds.

No girl is just going to sit there in a club/rave and be able to force their fingers into some chick without a swarm of white knights coming to her aid. She made no attempt to stop it.

OP makes it seem like he just walked up a fwip, they're in. She was probably grinding/making out with one of them and as soon as the high of getting finger fucked passed she realized what a scum fuck piece of shit she was and regret called OP.

She totally fucked a dude in the bathroom and now shes just testing the waters with a bullshit story of pseudo rape to see if she can put you on the cuck train.
Dont fall for it user.

this

just dump the slut

Bro i know it's bad and you feel like shit and most anons here are complete autists and virgins. But they are right, I bet that she isn't telling you the whole truth. Either she liked it to some point and then backed off, or she got willingly fucked by somebody, or in worst case she got gangbanged. Even if she does tell the truth, it will always be in the back of your head from now on, I'm sorry. She was dressed as a whore for purpose. Do what has to be done and redeem your manhood and honor. Good luck, may you find peace famalam

>So my gf went to a rave tonight in a city that's probably a three hour drive away from where we live
You can be sure she had so many dicks inside her.