/plg/ powerlifting general

I am elite edition

Kneel before your king peasant

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BU2xWNEAINb/
youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's your thoughts on isleys new job and car?
Where do you see isley in 10 years?

second for doggers

how strong do I need to be before I get a belt?

You don't. You can get a belt whenever you feel you need one.

Enjoy

I like this doggo

Im new here what are your lifts, king?

I got one around the time I was squatting 250lbs for a 5x5, and all it did was make me feel like I wasn't going to blow out my anus. Around 275lbs it was like I NEED belt to do my reps. Take that as you will.

I've had my crappy generic belt I got off ebay for almost 4 years now and it still holds up as good as the day I bought it.

Does anyone want to buy it for a stupidly high price?
It's got lots of history and stuff

3 plates?

Oh come on

Poutine's a GDE and those are 25kg plates

>25kg plates
So 52 lbs?

Still that isnt so great

Its powerlifting, it should be more

A man lifting for 1 year can do 3 plates

10/10

is that knut?/10

stop that/10

Get a powerbelt when you start training for a meet. If you just fuck around in the gym you can use a Velcro one or whatever.

It's actually a Samoyed puppy
The bodorio approved puppu

It's probably double his bw with no wraps or sleeves. Fuck off.

Should I feel good about squatting 4pl8 (a little over 2x bw) for 5 or am I still too weak for celebration?

55 lbs actually. The minimum weight for 3 reds on the bar in comp is 175 kg (385 lbs) since the clips weigh 2.5kg too.

I wanna trip
Everyone's tripped but me

What is bw?

And why you are so mean?
>Poutine's a GDE
What is that?

GDE: Generally disliked (by) everyone

God Dominicans Eutistic

Bodyweight. Powerlifting is quantified by how much weight you successfully lift in relation to your actual bodyweight. Not weight class, or the absolute weight lifted. He looks like a 165er doing close to 400lbs raw. So fuck off.

And poutine is?

mirin beard

Thanks but why you are so mean?
Im just interested

Yeah he's the local troll. He often posts under the persona of "sean" (his real name)
Poutine is his stage name

this is correct. he uses the alias poutine because hes a leaf and in leaf land thats what they call chips with gravy

Oh thanks

Can you tell me what was the deal between isley and supermang?

My dog bit my dick off and my brother won't take me to the hospital.

looking for a bench program for an intermediate who did nuckols 3 int high and didn't get anything from it

do nuckols 4 int high

Isley is our local thot who was bitch made by supermang. Eventually supermang got bored of him, threw him aside and left.

Time to inflate da Sheiko

powerlifting is gay

I miss him, i had some laugh with his posts

He was always arguing and got BTFO everytime

bls be on kilograms

I'm doing 330 beltless but been thinking about getting myself one. My gym has 1 shitty belt utter crap quality. People often grab it to curl, not even trolling. Wat do?

I get you're new here and all but all new trips have to post nudes BTW or you'll get doxxed
Just letting you know before you're doxxed

sorry mate, started SL 2 months ago, before that ss for almost 3 months.

corrected my

New in this general or in fit?
I lift but im not interested in strength, bodybuilding is my thing

I just want to have a nice thicc body

Its common courtesy here to post a full body nude so we can determine how good your insertions are for powerlifting

Ok, lad

Let me get my camera

Take your time

Oh, I see. Friday night's are "faggots talk to themselves" time .

Enjoy, you weak psychopathic queers.

Its a joke you literal fucking autist

spotoshot

So I have short femurs and a long torso. I'm told this should be ideal for squats, but I always feel like my torso is being bent over by the weight and making the lift is more on my lower back than by quads or glutes. How to fix?

i bet you got short penurs too

Poutine was like mid 180s there I think?

Mineral excavation x F

You have a video of what your squat looks like? If it feels like you're using your low back more than your quads there's also the chance you're squatmorninging the weight instead of squatting it.

do you mean smolov jr

Poutine just squatted 450x2 which is a decent squat for a GDE instagram.com/p/BU2xWNEAINb/

Why are powerlifters so fat and ugly?

This is my story as well. Built to squat, awful squatter for a long time. I think front squats and paused (esp paused HB) are your best friends, do both for a decent amount of volume alongside your regular squats, they'll teach you to keep an upright, braced position and catch the weight with your glutes.

deadlifts are shit but holy man leg press feels nice on my knees. did 6x5 with 5 plate on each side yesterday after squats and 6x7 with 3 plate on each side today. it was way comfier than I thought it would be. would recommend.

here have a video from the other day where my stupid sausage finger manlet hands failed me. I'm doing all of my pulling now on a fat bar so hopefully that'll make pulling on a normal width bar better. it's not like squat bar thicc but definitely thiccer than a normal bar. twinklex can confirm this.

Sauteed chicken with mushrooms and wine lads

Glad to see his squat is finally progressing

Has anyone ever actually scientifcally figured out WHAT builds muscle for natural, non-roiding lifters?

How many reps, how much hypertrophy, should one do extra slow reps, etc. pp?
How many different exercises per muscle group, which exactly, etc.

I guess its not possible to actually determine it? It seems like an impossible task and for all we know doing ultra slow, super muscle mind connected cable cross-overs could be the best way to build a big chest.

Do whatever you want, just for God's sake stop molesting your son.

Sean?

Yes, Mike Israetel has a whole boner for it all, but really the answer is "more volume" when volume is described as "number of sets taken near/close to failure" and it seem to be easiest to accumulate those sets in somewhat higher rep ranges.

Yes. I told you, knock that shit off, it isn't funny anymore.

What about slow reps? Muscle-mind connection? Hitting muscle from different angles? Inner chest, outer chest, etc.?

>hobart

i live there :)

No that's basically all gay with the slight exception of hitting muscles from different angles.

fucking oath gibbs is a beautiful man

goal bod

Why though?
Something like muscle mind connection seems to make perfect sense.

I don't really control how my chest contracts in a flat bb benchpress, if i try it on cables i have a lot more control over it.
I just dont know if it actually matters, but logic is on it.

I mean sure, choose something like that for iso work, but most of your work should still be big lifts for not-too high reps.

Thousnads of youtube channel of people that look pretty damn aesthetic would disagree though, lad.

And the thing is: There isn't anything you could possibly argue with against them. Because no source ever fully scientifically concluded shit like this.
Its just a huge mess of opposing opinions.

Bros im about to bone a 10 so im extra nervous. Any tips? She gets mad when i gets awkward.

Nearly universally roiders, come on now. There is some science to what I'm saying, more than one study points this direction. Cunt be fucked but Greg Nuckols' has some articles about it and it's been kicked around on the lifting subreddits too.

Powerlifting is about training movements

>Nearly universally roiders
True, but do roids really change biology so much? How come someone on roids suddendly responds well to slow-rep muscle mind connection meme shit?

>Greg Nuckols has some articles
About what specifically? Any buzzword i can google for?

I wish I could deadlift that much.

>Do exogenous hormones really change biology that much
Yes, yes they do, otherwise they wouldn't be on WADA ban lists

because once you're on roids your body respondes to anything :^)

try hard

Be confident, be sure of yourself, and remember she wants to bone YOU. She wants YOU. Give yourself to her without doubt.

But in all seriousness:
Do you guys firmly believe that you would NOT have a bigger chest would you train it more like a typical youtber-fake-natty-BBer?

There is just no way that the best you can do for chest (just as an example, transfers to all muscle groups) is heavy flat bb bench and some minimal accesory work.
Some guy doing his BB stuff will surely have a bigger chest even if he benches 100kg less than you.

Any tips on rhythm/ talking during sex? Jesus Christ ive had sex with 4 other chicks, and this one gots me so nervous, fuarkkkkkkkk.

My chest is probably the most developed part of my body and besides the occasional DB flyes, all I've ever done for it is flat barbell bench. It depends on the person. Some people need lots of different exercises, some only need a few.

Act like you normally would man, she's just another girl

no he won't

while strength and size aren't exactly correlated, they are definitely linked, and someone who has a 100kg heavier bench will be getting more total volume and intensity in

Can't asleep ama

If you train chest with more volume you'll have a bigger chest
That's literally it. Regardless of the lift you do.

not really
it's volume and intensity

Go rough and hard. Like you're deadlifting 6 plates for reps. Skip foreplay and destroy her.
(But use lube)

>fucking oath gibbs is a beautiful man
gibbs isn't in the picture retard

sounds like a plan

Holy shit you're dumb

Volume includes intensity. Intensity IS volume.

no it's not?
volume is the total number of reps, intensity is % of 1rm

>thinking im dLing 6 pl8s
>i wish i was on tren

Volume is reps x sets x weight
Just like the volume of an object is height x length x width

I know I btfo you but please come back I'm lonely

So does he.

>squatting to parallel

youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw

you're right :^)

i'm watching the aus nationals for (weightlifting)

>a squat stand? No for me, its the power rack the ultimate piece of equipment to train the Lowbar Squatâ„¢ as a true powerlifting athlete like me scoffs at feeble squat stands