/fraud/

/fraud/ - Steroid Discussion General

1 GRAM EDITION

Newfriends read before asking questions: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

Previously on I cry about my ex some more:

Other urls found in this thread:

trans-health.com/2001/how-much-is-too-much/
scienceblogs.com/notrocketscience/2009/12/16/one-gene-stops-ovaries-from-turning-into-testes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Told a girl I pin, she asked me if she could do it on me sometime. Waifu-material?

Has anyone in Australia gotten a parcel seized? How'd it go?

most definitely.

i still haven't told my gf.

190cm reporting in

She's probably got a needle fetish. In my intermittent period between ex-exgf and exgf, I had a girl who wanted me to stick needles in her back.

this is a fun fetish did with with a few hos

I didn't get anything out of it, don't know why she liked it. Then when she asked to do me I said no because needles spooked me. Irony in motion.

She did say she wanted to wear a "nurse outfit" while doing it, so you're probably right.

it's not my thing but I like seeing mini ahegaos each time a needle pierced

Tell her now ex of three years broke up with me because I hid it from her. Now I'm still pretty depressed and Fuck a lot of sluts on tinder to mask it.

;_;

Wut dude?

You're making me sad.

why

do you realize what you're setting off

Oh fuck here we go again..

Yea man and what also sucks is falling for new girl but she still likes her ex so fuck me lol. And what dude tell her, if she's a pretty normal girl like my ex was she flipped that I hid it for three years.

>Yea man and what also sucks is falling for new girl but she still likes her ex so fuck me lol

This just sounds heart wrenching.

I'm not a fucking wind-up cymbal monkey. I'm not that predictable.

We'll see won't we?

Yea it sucks but if she runs back to her ex I'll just up my test to a gram, add a bunch of other compounds and just focus on lifting.

You are now thinking of her
You are now considering texting her

That's pretty easy to predict when I'm thinking that 24/7
I feel you. Try some tren.

Hi, I'm a FtM tranny and I recently started browsing Veeky Forums. For a little while now after being on testosterone therapy for 3 years, I've been trying to bulk up to try working on achieving the body I've always wanted but previously thought impossible. I've been told that the testosterone I take is the same as what roiders use, but a lot of the terms you guys use are foreign to me. Would you guys happen to know the differences?

Were you ugly as a girl? Are you now trying to be the boyfriend you could never get?

Also your question makes no sense. What erms?

Anyone heard of Laxobolin, and alpha shr3aded? Made by anabolic warfare.

Guy at my shop recommended them to me, from what i researched there is NO reviews at all of them. Seem to be new prohormones. Im natty, worth it?

Yea used to be afraid of tren because it made me angry at just 50mg eod, but Fuck it.

How would taking 250mg of DNP a day effect a cut?
I'd rather get this over with and have heard only mixed information about DNP.

>Guy at my shop recommended them to me
> NO reviews at all of them
>prohormones

just...

1. No.
2. No.

I'm using Testosterone Cypionate. Is this different from what you guys use or not?

I don't believe you.

Testosterone comes in a lot of different esters. Probably more than most. But yes people who use steroids do use test cyp.

You have Suspension (no ester), Prop, Cyp, Enth, deca, undeca and probably some more uncommon ones which aren't used normally.

MK677 powder seized, banned as GH by customs, also there is a check box that lets customs decide to seize anything they want at their discretion I saw too, just a letter informing me I dont have to do anything or respond unless I want to try and claim it.

But if the letter always also says if you dare try to challenge our decision we will seek the maximum penalty which includes prison time. They dont want people challenging them even if its legal.

Had LGD taken several times, inspected and released though.

Guys, reading conflicting information about HGH, some people say 2iu is great for gains and fat loss over a bit of time, others says 2iu completely useless and minimum is like 6 or something to start seeing any effects. Ree.

I prefer Test E, but Test C is fine.

brahs

dnp lethargy is real

i'm only on my third day

how the fuck do people last three weeks on this

I don't understand the hostility. I'm assuming it's because of your belief in the jewish lich.

What is the difference between the different types?

it kinda depends on the quality of the HGH. 2iu of pharma will give you better results than 2 iu of chinese

Well, sure okay, but pharma is gonna be several times the cost of Chinese right?

But that doesnt explain the difference still. Its just HGH and bacteriostatic water right?

Even if the Chinese HGH was 75% thatd still be 3iu to equal 2iu of pharma, but Chinese HGH isnt anywhere near as low as 75% (unless its been cut with peptides or some shit right)

There's also blood work with various Chinese coloured tops of HGH with good blood levels right?

the half life of the testosterone is determined by the ester. longer half life = less frequent injections needed and vice versa

Also does anyone still use HGH Frag, worth using at all?

I just think you're lying to yourself. I mean you're probably going to kill yourself anyway.

Esters are attachments to the testosterone itself. They make it so that your body has to 'chew' through the ester to release the testosterone. These allow whatever your chosen compound is to have a burn time or half-life. This is important for anybody who uses anabolics because it allows stable blood levels.

Injecting just straight testosterone suspension would have a half-life of a few hours and then it's gone. Your estrogen rebounds and you get all sorts of sides from your blood levels being completely fucked. So you attach an ester to the testosterone so it is released into your body gradually and slowly. The larger the ester, the longer the burn time. The smallest ester is probably Prop for test with about 3 days of half-life and the longest is undeca with something crazy like 18 days.

Esters are also useful because without them, you would have to inject every 5-6 hours with testosterone to maintain a stable blood level. With test-cyp you can easily just inject every week.

Carnival is in town this weekend and ive been going buck. Did some coke for the first since high school and am planning on downing about 8-10 drinks (before you give me shit, I drink about once every 3 months)

Anyway, where should I go from here? Eat more shit food, hit on shit girls, or go to my shit home?

Pic related is my back b/c I'm drunk and on drugs.

Interesting. I guess I'll have to do more research.

That's fine, I don't really care what other people's opinions are. I'm happier now than I've ever seen been, and I'm on a roll so I figure why not push my body to new limits.

Very interesting. That explains the highs and lows I get after the shot and at the end of the week. I've been on weekly .75 cypo shots for about 2 years now and I'm thinking of talking about talking to my doc about bumping it up more.

Go home and do 8 hour delts.

I wanna see those caps

CMON

Post pics of you as a grill.

.75 as in 75ml or...?

Now that.

THAT is not the worst idea I've heard all day!

>put heatpad in microwave to warm up shoulder
>explodes, pouring out clear goop

why does nothing go right in my life

Is fucking a ftm who thinks theyre a man gay? I mean fucking traps are gay, but what about reverse traps?

If you know they were a reverse trap and fuck them that might not be gay, but its definitely gay if you thought they were a guy though right?

You know you want the delts of a god so can lord over normies in the street

No because they're not men. They're confused girls.

>but its definitely gay if you thought they were a guy though right?
Yes.

I am proud of my delts tho.

how far into my lifting career is far enough to roid up?

dyel

0.75ml weekly is the dose on my prescription.

pic is from 2011
I've grown an inch since then and test made my body fat redistribute to more male-like proportions. I've also gained muscle just from the test alone. I've recently started going to the gym and I'm enjoying it so far. Hoping to get out of twinkmode.

Technically yeah I guess you could classify me as a reverse trap.

How easy was it to get a prescription for test?

That's kind of a good natty dose if the concentrate is 250mg/ml. You're a girl biologically just remember that, testosterone in large amounts is literally toxic to you. Are you any sort of anti-estrogens?

They can always be bigger, quints demand it

Okay (okay emoji)

>roiding for this

Nice gyno

>You're a girl biologically just remember that, testosterone in large amounts is literally toxic to you.
that's literally not how any of this works

Females dont need anywhere near as much as men though to build good muscle.

Well I had to get the medical diagnosis for gender dysphoria first, and the next year was then doing constant labs on me and starting of on a pointlessly small dose. It definitely wasn't easy.

Other than the acne I have had no adverse effects. The entire point of HRT is to bring me to the T levels of a natal male, which it has done. So no it's not toxic.

I'm not taking any anti estrogens, however I've been thinking about then as well as other androgens as I hear they pair well with cypionate.

trans-health.com/2001/how-much-is-too-much/

All things considered I'm glad I didn't end up worse. For a FTM I got very lucky that I can pass off my current chest as gyno. Test made it shrink a little more, so I don't even have to bind because it actually does look like gyno.

>exogenous hormones in extraordinary supernatural levels are not toxic

MMMMMMMMMMMMM

So you like girls or boys or what? Also are you gonna get a dick down the line?

>'m not taking any anti estrogens

Probably should consider that then before asking your doc to pump you with more test.

Anti-estrogens generally aren't given to trannies on test because it's seen as unnecessary. Testosterone basically cancels everything out on it's own.

I don't think my doc would give me a prescription on that. I'd have much better luck on asking for a higher dose.

Do test and tren age your face?

>tfw trying not to text exgf today
>feel like crying

Any advice other than kill yourself or fuck a slut?

>Testosterone basically cancels everything out on it's own.

But what about homeostasis of estrogen?

Cypionate is just the ester not the hormone.

Aromasin or other AIs or even a serm like Toremifene, Raloxifene, Nolvadex may help reduce tiddies further.

Females still produce aromatase which will convert testosterone to estrogen, and since you have way more testosterone than normal youll have much larger conversion than normal too.

SERM wont reduce estrogen but itll bind to breast tissue and prevent estrogen from binding there.

Depending if you what kind of side effects you get from AI or serm one or other may be better.

If you want something highly androgenic then trenbolone may be a good choice (its pretty much the worst steroid for women who want to be stay women).

Just dont use as high doses of tren as men do. Also I would use an AI with tren or lower your test dose, as high test and/or high estrogen with tren can cause many of the issues associated with tren which may be more prevalent in a female.

>The point of HRT is to have T levels of a male

Women dont need as high doses of any steroid to build muscle and have androgenic effects, they do not have a male body. You will likely need to keep an eye on blood pressure and cholesterol/lipid levels.

Keep yourself busy, hang out with friends and don't talk about your ex. Do you have hobbies other than lifting? Do that shit, immerse yourself in the gay world of legos I don't fucking know man just don't sit at Veeky Forums all day of course your mind will wander towards her. Just don't catch yourself slipping.

no they literally aren't

me being on 2g of test a week wouldn't be "toxic" in the slightest. you have no idea how hrt w/r/t to ftm bodies, please stop

Well I haven't had shark week in almost 3 years now so pretty much all of that gross shit is a faint memory at this point. It's fantastic.

I'll just have to do more research I guess.

Also google "ftm bodybuilders" because there's some pretty impressive looking guys. It's a really nice motivator that I too can look like them.

Ofc there are impressive ftm bodybuilders... They're literally on roids.

>hang out with friends
Ha.

I have hobbies but they literally don't give me joy anymore.

Then enlighten me you massive faglord. Go for it.

I could be wrong, but I don't think a womans period is totally and only linked to estrogen.

Take baby doses at first, because you have a women's body regardless of what you do it will respond differently than a men's to steroids.

Trenbolone would have to be the number 1 steroid (and also easily obtainable) for transitioning, far more than testosterone could achieve.

Methyltrienolone too, but thats a strong oral steroid, and only a few weeks of usage of that would be safe, probably 100-200mcg a day for a female for that purpose.

Also those body builders may likely be using HGH as well.

Well no shit. Why do you think I'm posting here? I'm trying to learn more.

Well I don't know what to tell ya but test stopped it completely and it hasn't been part of my life for a while now.

I'd get a hysterectomy but I'm interested the the possibility of somatic sex reprogramming possibly making more advancements.

scienceblogs.com/notrocketscience/2009/12/16/one-gene-stops-ovaries-from-turning-into-testes/

>Take baby doses at first, because you have a women's body regardless of what you do it will respond differently than a men's to steroids.
Nigga I said I've been taking testosterone for over 3 years now, since April 2014. I've been doing this long enough that I understand why doing things slowly and incrementally is important. But anyways thanks for the information.

Im talking about other steroids.

You've only taken testosterone, anyone here who has taken tren or even other steroids can attest to its strength, it is a different ball game to test.

Gotcha. Yeah I definitely don't know much about other steroids yet.

I wish I could pin again today.

>I'd get a hysterectomy but I'm interested the the possibility of somatic sex reprogramming possibly making more advancements.

Whatever the fuck this means, don't really care. Science needs to stops trying to make girls into boys and learn how to make them be comfortable being girls like a normal human being.

>Nobody will ever hold you the way she did.

Nah, that's no fun. How else would I made the religious fundementalists squirm and writhe with confusion and anger?

>hes never had a girl cum deep in his ass
Fagit

Get a daki

I feel bad for you if you find some sort of catharsis out of other people's discomfort because they genuinely want to help you and others.

Not a real human bean.

When do the tren sides really pick up? Google isn't much help since it just has placebo fags saying they feel it after 3 days and oldfags trying to find the middle between two extremes because they want to be agreeable.

And I feel bad for you being so scared and intimidated of something you don't understand. Trannies are a goldmine for new scientific research.

If science can turn girls into boys and boys into girls why can't it turn an incel into a slayer?

Projecting. I know that the current best treatment we have for mentally ill faggots is what we do now. Probably minus the genital mutilation.

I just don't like the direction of treatment.

>Hey instead of indulging these mentally ill degenerates and making them into perpetual guinea pigs, why don't we attempt to take a scientific direction of curing the mental illness so they're comfortable in the body they were born with rather than forcing more obtuse medical procedures on them costing tens of thousands of dollars with fairly low success rates?
>>REEEEEEEEEE HATE SPEECH REEEEEEE FUCK DRUMPF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RELIGIOUS NUT JOB HURRHURRHURR

Nobody is scared or intimidated by trannies, just disgusted.

haha don't get me wrong, I'm disgusted by most trannies too. Especially the ones on /lgbt/, they're almost worse than the tumblrinas sometimes.

Well there's not a real alternative atm I think, also tax payer funded surgery iirc is reserved generally for the most severe cases who already have a high suicide rate regardless.

I think theyre detached from any kind of self identity desu., not just gender dysphoria.

>Tfw at 6' I'll never be a cute trap

Why even lift anymore

Week 8 is when it starts gettin me.
Then week like 12-14ish is bad too

Thats the real question
Incels need the full backing of tge lgbq community

>you'll never be a 7 ft GOD and turn heads
>forever stuck a 6'3" manlet

forever average

>Well there's not a real alternative atm I think
That's my point. And there will never be another alternative when the dogma is "everybody is whatever they say they are, yes my 3 year old son is a girl. Why you ask? Because he once asked why he had a penis which indicates that he's a girl you bigot, I always knew you Catholics were a bunch of hateful cunts who should be rounded up and gassed like the Nazis you are."

>also tax payer funded surgery iirc is reserved generally for the most severe cases who already have a high suicide rate regardless.
Doctor assisted suicide is probably a better alternative.

Thats different to a legal adult taking hormones.

I feel you.

Not really. Both are in mentally impaired states and surrounded by a culture which forces them into unhealthy and unnatural circumstances.

>Doctor assisted suicide is probably a better alternative.

>being this intimidated by a bunch of trannies

>Everyone who disagrees with me is just masking their own perceived inferiority

Okay.

>advocating suicide is just having a different opinion!!!

It literally is. Does being mentally retarded also impair your ability to understand dark humour?