Yeah you're a pussy
>I can't deadlift 5pl8
Yeah you're a pussy
>My hand was cut off in a random act of gang violence
Okay you may not be a pussy but you're on notice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boardshorts, you did steroids and still can't squat as much as a 17 year old 170 some pound natty

Fucking john vaccuming in the back again

haha good one dino haha

Top kek. Chase? Micheal?

Its me mike

I squat less than frog if that's what you're saying. But I still squat more than some no name lil shit user

>not a weebpost
I don't believe you

Pic related weighs 175, doesnt even deadlift, and would still mop the floor with you

Ive upgraded

>A fighter is better at fighting than a powerlifter
You're a special kind of special aren't you

have to ask this one honestly, why did you do steroids? it's a whole lot of fucking with your hormones and PCT and whatnot just to have mediocre lifts and get blown out by random 17 year old talentchads

Upgraded to 3d? I don't believe you

I've explained this before so many times I don't care to again

tldr my drug of choice was more at the time

>the notion that someone who punches people in the face for a living and has been trained in the art of face-punching for years, ever since he was a lad, is better at punching things than someone who does nothing but lift is retarded
Did you trade brain cells for those gains?

do it barefoot without the belt you fag

Holy shit it's like that's exactly what I said

aren't you the steroids guy? why should anybody listen to somebody who roids if they're not going to roid? go give advice to /fraud/ or something

I don't deadlift normally. Wanna fight about it?

>Dropping the weight

seems like a gymcel studying some type of engineering or computer science

>tfw overhand 4pl8 at 140 lbs BW

there is no reason to be alive if you can't do dead lift

>ear plugs
>belts
>shit in your pockets while lifting
>faggy socks
>no deadlift helmet

It ain't pretty

But that moron sain anyone who cant deadlift 5 plate is a pussy. I just proved him wrong.

But you don't even look like you lift. Why deadlift if you look like an average fellow anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

How big of a weight/size differece would a great fighter be able to overcome vs a giant?

If you can't double overhand a 5pl8 skullcrush, you're a pussy
>I don't skullcrush
Yeah you're a pussy
>I can't skullcrush 5pl8
Yeah you're a pussy
My hand was cut off in a random act of gang violence
Okay you may not be a pussy but you're on notice

does the mountain have igf/hgh gut or is that fat? theres some ab definition so it leads to me to think its igf abuse

I'm going to get 4pl8 doh before the end of the year boardie u insufferable chad

also that was slipping hard, soft lockout, pointy elbows, probably sub2xbw as well

>He thinks that's impressive

I use a Suicide Grip for working sets

GET ON MY LEVEL

If that's you in the webm, you're not goodlooking at all, so there's no reason to listen to you.

nah he's natty

mountain works abs just by letting little ant man potato ninja practice his jabs

>5pl8 1RM
you're a literal pussy, calling other lesser men pussies. It's not relative, 4pl8 working sets are borderline pussy, and you can only that? hopefully you haven't been lifting more than a year or you'd be a waste of precious resources.

>skullcrush
im a newfag. why would i do skullcrush other than to just tell everyone i was doing skullcrushes?

>5pl8 on gear while using a belt calling other people pussies
baka desu senpai

Tricep isolation

When are you going to post a pic of you in underwear boardie? No homo of course.

Cope

>ftw can barely hold 2.25pl8 double overhand
what do I do to improve my grip OP? how many guys you jack off daily to get this strong?

Ayy, I go to that gym! So glad I'm not the only Veeky Forums guy there...

you gotta be trolling

well no shit but what makes it better than other tri extension exercises other than looking slightly cooler

sorry i dont want a rekt back

I expected to see multiple reps if you're talking so much shit
not only you did one single rep, you dropped the fucking weight and looked like you were about to feint, and apparently all that was WITH steroids.

Look at the fingers.
I know this is bait thread but what was happening with his fingers while he lifted isn't healthy for them and what are people trying to prove when lifting without straps anyway?

Strong cope

what if im a 165 skeleton and deadlift only 440

Cables = no stabilizers work

I'm thinking the LHW and upward divisions are at the point where fighters are likely to be able to beat the shit out of strongmen and the like

manlet?

how does it feel jucin up and deadllifting only 500 lbs when natty people like Max chewning pull 600 twice less fatter than u

Could beat your Haribo bear lookin ass up tho mf

>lumbar rounding
haha okay raffy

Bar was slipping out of the hand.

3 reds.

>chalk
>bendaroo bar

Doesn't count

:^)

Frog bragging about his squat whilst being 5'5"

LEL

>cheapening objectively impressive strength
I mean really being tall and bad at lifting is a meme. I'm weak because I'm a GDE not because of muh femurs

>Can only double overhand 2.25pl8

there's a reason the average height among 120+kg lifters shrinks as level of competition goes up, and is only like 6'1" or 6'2" at the world class level

>I use a belt to deadlift lmao 5pl8
yeah youre a faggot

post your 5plaet deadlift

How long have you been lifting for a 5pl8 deadlift? I'll post mine when I reach that time level.

I can hook grip that and record myself to look like normal overhand grip. Is that ok?

190 pound War Machine was once sued for beating up a 6'4 250 pound bouncer, so....probably takes a smaller guy than you're thinking.

Tbh i'd say even big welters (the one that walks around at 180-185 lbs out of a fight) could beat up your avg 250 lb gymbro.

I'm 6 ft 3, 230 ish lb blue belt bjj and i get my ass handed to me daily by my instructor who is 5 ft 10, 185 lb (middleweight) but walks around at 190.

Can you clean pull it though :thinking_emoji:

got mine in about 2 years but i have long arms so you'll probably have a harder time

a 250lb gymbro is toast against even featherweights

pinshorts btfo

He's a bag boy at Mr. Chang's corner store and he's studying business because he's legit retarded

If you deadlift with a belt, you're a pussy

I'm pretty sure I can get 4pl8 by christmas (would be 1.5 years at that point). After that, I don't know.

jfc try harder lad. 1.5 years to get to a 4pl8 deadlift is 1 year too long.

I made nogains for about 4 months of the 10 months I've been lifting because I lost several pounds overnight on 2 occasions by eating only 1000 calories and walking over 20 miles

Fucking talentchads bullies. Not everyone is talented like you.

I was a 250 lbs gym bro who picked up judo. My cardio and endurance were ridiculously bad starting, and my power was meh. I could lift and throw from shitty positioning and set up though. The cardio was the biggest eye opener; if you don't do cardio, you aren't an athlete.i would be gassed in few minutes of sparring.

When will tripfags learn

>making this thread

Yeah, you're a pussy