How many plates and years does it take to forget about her?

How many plates and years does it take to forget about her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdAqGaEhZnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU DON'T FORGET, YOU JUST FIND SOMEONE BETTER

jerk off

i was rejected by a cute girl yesterday, i have been miserable the last year but today i feel okay, what the fuck is wrong with me?

took a 3pl8 squat and a year to realize i still miss her :/

What a fucking loser you are. Are you really going to ruin your life because you got rejected by a fucking slut? You're human. What made you think you'd peak now? Be a fucking man.

None, 'cause she was from my gym.

>tfw taught her to squat
>tfw she comes with her new bf now

once i do a 6 plate deadlift ill have no more care

that hurt to read.
sorry man

There was no-one good enough for me, who I had reasonable chances with.

Anything ive ever had has fallen apart. Social anxiety but god damn my physical genetics are good. What is it all worth though?

>tfw she still makes appearances in your dreams

stop pls...

This chart is false
The point of no return is 18
think about it, at that age you ARE an adult physically, just not mentally.

>tfw a girl likes you but you didn't realize until years later

>tfw its been years since a girl has had a 'crush' on you

it was so simple back then...

Picture doesn't properly capture the joy of getting stuck with a kid in the prime years of your life, or the joy of changing and growing during your 20s only to find that you and your partner have grown apart, but wait what's not joyful. That's shooting yourself in the kneecap as the race begins. You can't suddenly take a hard job with long hours that would bankroll your dreams without tossing out your relationship. You get bled dry by one of the very pricey consequences of a committed relationship i.g. Divorce, child support, alimony, partner's shit spending habits, etc, and you're stuck clinging to your shit job because you can't spare the time or risk fucking up and losing your pitiful savings so your family starves, or, you miss child support payments setting your ex up to fuck you raw.

Your teenage and young adult years are best spent getting your shit together and your late 20s to early 30s are the best times to start a family.18-30 is PLENTY of time to fuck up, recover, and actually have a life set up around yourself, and if you fuck up and get raped in your assets then you actually have the career and money to keep yourself out of slavery.

Actually no. You're not physically an adult until around your mid 20s. Structures like prefrontal cortex are still physically developing at 18.

>just work on your social skills when you're in your early 30s bro
>this is what autists believe

IKTF
>see them on facebook
>they changed their last name

>fitness

Go back to r9k

>they changed their last name

>her partner was is similar to you
>just less autistic when they met

Oh neat, I didn't know that

yeah thank GOD i had a qt when i was younger and even stupider. that rly helps me now gr8 milestone

just hit 6pl8 on the deadlift and you won't need her or anyone or anything. 6pl8 is when you begin to be truly strong.

Also your life is different when you move out of your parents' house. Much more time and freedom.

>tfw last one is you

Who /WentToPromAlone/ here?

I didn't go to prom at all
and I was nominee for king

How does one get nominated for king without going? We don't have prom king and queen here either.

F

Guys whats it feel like to be in love? I don't think i'm actually capable of feeling it.

You'll know when you find a specific person, user. But you'll probably just think about them a lot and be extra autistic around them.

Started having sex at 13 with a 12 year old girl. She had tits already and i had fingered her plenty of times before. She had really shitty parents and was verry poor so she came over my house every day. We had sex every day for about a year but the relationship was shitty. We would fight all the time over dumb shit(we were still kids). Best age to lose virginity i think is 17-18.

I've been with the same girl since 17, currrntly 28. Really good relationship and no kids together. We are both completely different people but never grew appart. I've had the chance to fall in love with her again and again over the time. We live together, are both college students, and have jobs.

FUCK.

That's amazing user, I'm happy for you and I hope that one day I might find someone who loves me as much as you and your gf love eachother.

>tfw decided to change things up and went to a gym i haven't gone to in 7 months
>new receptionist is absolutely gorgeous
>shes locking eye contact the entire time shes checking me in
>leaving
>shes looking right at me
>"h-have a nice day"
>"you as well :)"
>mfw i turn around and tell her shes really pretty
>"awww thank you"
>leave and never go back

whole thing was pretty cringe but im glad i had the courage to say something like that to a girl

small steps for baby user

trying implies the chance of success

not trying doesn't

You're gonna make it, user.

y-you too

I was traped on a leg press machine the other day, had to use arms to crude bench while some girls were taking the plates off.

And yet i think your situation must feel more crushing.

Is this picture supposed to be about what age you had your first gf or when you first had sex?

can I take steroids for my prefrontal cortex lads? Best lifts?

Growing up means realizing that shit like this is no factor to your current level of contentless with life.

One day some girl will be into you and you'll be into her, and you'll become immediately infatuated and obsessed, turning her away.

JUST

definitely over her and pursuing other girls after about a year not seeing her.
but i'd be lying if i said i dont think about her occasionally,

what did you do and what did she say?

>you'll become immediately infatuated and obsessed, turning her away.
Thanks Madison, you'll always be my motivation, I'll never have you but you taught me what being a sperg gets you, and I'll never forget that. Now to wash down those feels you just dug up with some bell peppers, reheated porkchops and heavy squats.
>I am become lift, destroyer of feels

There never was any her.

>YOU DON'T FORGET, YOU JUST FIND SOMEONE BETTER
this x1000

Oh man
>be out with friends (most of them weren't friends, I only had one)
>immensely cute, petite and kind of nerdy girl in school with me is hanging around with us. This girl is a 10/10, to this day I have not seen more than a handful of girls in my entire life that are as good looking. But she's weird and awkward enough that she's never had a boyfriend yet.
>I had just gotten a hair cut and started dressing a little better, wore non-teenage jeans and a shirt
>was about 6' at this age
>we were all talking about the prom coming up etc
>for some reason I was talking with this girl, I'm a total autist and a loser who's just aloof enough where all my faults aren't immediately obvious unless you get to know me, and nobody gets to know me since I'm terrible at forming any kind of connection
>she made some comment that I look better like this
>out of nowhere asked if I was going to prom with anyone and if not did I want to go together
>this threw me, since I had never ever had even the slightest bit of evidence that a girl had been interested in me before
>becool.jpg
>say yeah I'd like that
>fast forward to end of the night, friends trying to sey us up and shit, I'm walking her home. everything going alright
>couple of days later at school we're sitting around in the common room, she comes up to me kind of awkwardly
>hey um I've decided that I'm actually going to go with Thomas (her gay friend)
>actually feel winded but act like it's no big deal, tell her alright
>show up alone
>another kind of friend asks where my date was, I tell her, she gives me this really awkward pittying look and says aww
>get served despite being underage and get drunk as shit then go home early
>now nearly 26 and firmly forever alone, never had any sort of relationship

My friend is 22 going on 23 and dates 16-17 year old girls every month
16 is legal here though

I think I'd have to change gyms in that situation if I could

Just shut the fuck up.
And let me die in peace.

I wouldn't have had the balls to do that, well done. Even if normalfags think it's cringe it was effort on your part.

>My oneitis is unpopular and petite too
Uh oh

Anyone got advice for any underage that may be lurking? **not me**

>oneitis
I've never understood exactly what that means but if you're implying she was my 'the one' then you're wrong, I never cared that much because I never thought there was a girl for me. All I'm saying was she was gorgerous as fuck. But she was also a bad tempered Russian weeb into yaoi so you might see where I'm coming from. Anyway believe me or not.

get off this board

youtube.com/watch?v=FdAqGaEhZnc

You must not be autistic unless they like that about you. Take it from me, an autist.

thanks man all I can say is just do it. i don't ever have to see her again if I don't want to since that gym was out of the way. i'm glad i did it. hopefully i made her day and it made me feel good about myself as well

I wonder what girls think about that stuff, it would be interesting to find out. Veeky Forums would have me believe that they would hate you for being a weirdo and loser but I've seen no real evidence either way.

I sort of did.
>prom nearing
>track coach is acting like sperg trying to set up team with dates
>asks me if im going
>fuck no
>eventually convinces me to ask girl ive known since grade school
>pretty hot, and kind of a pushover
>she went to prom with a fat fuck the last year so im guaranteed a date just by asking
>planning in coaches room after school with bros
>someone checks twitter and sees someone else asked her the day before me
>was close to being my oneitis so kinda let down
>coach convinces me to ask perfect high test waterpolo captain
>says yes
>week later dumps me because we hadnt talked since sophmore year and she felt awkward
I had already got my ticket and stuff so I just went with my bro who was dateless too and hung out with friends.

we've been talking for 7 months, and she always asks me which outfits fit her, what hairstyle she should have, if i think shes attractive etc etc
told her i liked her alot, she told me she only sees me as an friend.

im solid ottermode and other than me she only talks with guys who are like 5'2 auschwitz mode, but apparently im not good enough for her :,(

however, do not worry because i can more or less ruin her social life if i wanted to.

>Tfw you have no one to forget in the first place

I've been lifting since last October and it hasn't really helped me find someone at all.

>lifts only for 8 months expecting to find someone
Try lifting for at least 3 years

>she only talks with guys who are like 5'2 auschwitz mode, but apparently im not good enough for her :,(

Reminds me of when I walk through my city centre I see solid 7/10+ girls holding hands with fucking 5'10"+ lanklets, all because they're wearing hipster get-ups with dumbfuck beards/etc.

I'm in it for the long haul m8, was just hoping for results sooner.

you feel good because you tried.
good on you man

This is the most beta, emo, cuckold thing I've seen on Veeky Forums. Whoever used their time and brain energy to create that image is a sad, sad piece of shit. Wow. Just wow.

Tell the girl you like that you have problems with a subject and ask if she'll study with you.
The rest comes naturally

only that these guys are seriously 160cm or shorter while being skinnier than the average 6'5 lanklet

she has never had a bf though, she probably thinks those guys are actually children

>when you're too sad to get out of bed so you lose gains
>which only makes you sadder and you perpetually lose gains until you're an actual skeleton

>13
>Fall in love with a girl
>15
>Girl starts dating best friend
>¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>17
>Girl breaks up with best friend, suddenly starts giving me lots of attention
>Still secretly in love with her
>Get carried away by emotions
>Start dating her
>Everyone hates me now
>Have no one else but her now
>19
>Happiest I ever felt
>21
>She tells me: "I like someone else, I don't love you anymore, I'm sorry."
>2 months after, she starts dating one of my new friends
>At this point I got no friends or anyone to talk to
>26
>400 LB Bench Pressing

lol

>((BANNED))

spend a summer as a camp counselor x2 or 3

fuck, sorry bro

congrats on the bench doah

>be 28
>have 18 year old qtgf

She's still going through the discovering her body phase.

Life is nice.

>Gf breaks up with me the week before senior prom
>Says it's because I have no direction in life and I'm not going anywhere
>Meanwhile she claims she has all these plans and is going to be doing so much and be so incredibly successful since she was an AP student
>feel like shit for years because she was right
>Start working out, never quite was able to commit perfectly and kept making mistakes
>make minimal gains to fit my minimal efforts
>eventually sort of fall into a career that eventually makes me quite a good bit of money
>pick up various subjects and hobbies out of curiosity
>Just turned 28 literally ten years since she broke up with me
>Look her up on facebook expecting her to be living a much better life without me
>She's a dropout, works at walmart and is married to a fat as fatass alcoholic and they live in a tiny apartment.
Interesting feel

>Not calling her just out of spite

It took 4 years to achieve a 3.5 plate bench, 5 plate squat, 5 plate deadlift.

It took 12 years before another woman came into my life and now I don't remember who we were talking about....

>No love will ever be as pure and innocent as this

Holy fuck just kill me right fucking now, I never realized I'll literally never have anything like that again.

CHANCES THROWN
NOTHING FREE
LONGING FOR
USED TO BE
STILL IT'S HARD
HARD TO SEE
FRAGILE LIFE
SHATTERED DREAM

>tfw was school autist
>didn't go to prom either
>Chads didn't care about nominations and all voted for me as a joke
>tfw Stacy prom queen spoke to prom coordinator
>first time where yearbook didn't contain picture of prom king and queen together

This is why I lift.

I've been with maybe a dozen girls by now (I'm 28) and no one ever left me first. Like, how shitty you should be as a man to lose a woman?

You're just lucky buddy. Or never been in love.

Point of no return here, the pain from lifting takes away the pain of
>tfw no gf

That's because you date ~4/10's

How does he even meet them?

fuck your coach was a bro. He was just trying to help you. Probably didnt want people to repeat mistakes he did. I wish one of my coaches or teachers was like that

hey Veeky Forums
18 here, just graduated
about to dump my gf of 4 years before heading off to college
giv life advice

dont feel bad. it was a good 4 years wasnt it?

bang lots of girls

are you bigger than him?

All of them.

it was fucking awful and ruined my social skills
>bang a lot of girls
i think the male-female ratio at my school is 85:15
but ill definitely try

Two months and realizing that no girl is worth any heartache

keked loudly

Literally happens every week or two, and it's about a different person each time.

I don't know if my subconscious is trying to overcompensate for not having anything to love or what, but it's really annoying.