What the fuck am I doing wrong?

I'm doing squats and I feel the burn in my quads, NOT in my glutes.

How do I work on my glutes if squats aren't doing shit for them, only my quads?

I need a nice ass even if its for guys no homo.

>hurr durr I'm not feeling muh burn that means they ain't working

shut the fuck up

Squats working your glutes is basically a meme. it does activate your glutes to a certain extent, but mainly it's legs.

squeeze them at the top

You're actually a fucking idiot. The prime movers in your squat are your quads and your glutes, your hamstrings play a very minor role.

At the bottom of any squat your quads are going to be maximally challenged, your quads will do what they can and your glutes will do what they must to get you through the movement.

If you're having problems activating your glutes when you squat warm up doing some good mornings and hip thrusts before actually squatting. If you put the muscles through the full range of motion and squeeze and contract them to feel them during the movement you'll be able to feel them more when squatting.

Also you could just not be squatting heavy enough or having difficult enough sets to really get your glutes burning.

Hack squat and sumo deadlift.

bend over your ass when you go down like you are really gonna give a guy you fuck a nice doggy.

>calls others idiots
>and your glutes will do what they must to get you through the movement
Mhm, I see, and what part of the movement is that?

Literally the entire concentric portion of the lift because your glutes control hip extension. Do you need me to spoonfeed you sources too?

>your entire post

>it does activate your glutes to a certain extent, but mainly it's legs.

Found the half-squatter.

Go ATG on squats, and you will feel your glutes firing.

what is working for me is working ankle movility everyday and hamstring stretching every other day.

Ever since doing that i stoped relying on my abductors and glutes are being targeted.

Go do hip thrusts

This, my ankles were so fucking tight I couldn't do a full basic slav squat until about three months ago, which in turn has given me more mobility now that I can and has made me realize how little my glutes were working on previous squat sets

Who is this brappythot?

you're retarded mate

I want her to sit on my face and brap like there's no tomorrow

easily 10000x more glute activation than squats

Are you serious?

Fuck off moron

Why do you even bother to share info with these fat nobodys, they won't use any of it.

Ankle mobility tips/stretches?

The answer is simple, the weakest link is always the first to break. Your quads hurt cause they're the weakest, eventually as you up the weight and your quads develop you'll get to the point where you're glutes are one of the weak links and hurt too. This assuming that you're doing heavy squats with good form, of course, form is the problem in most of the cases, so I'd start by making sure that's on point

Your glutes* I hate myself

What routine do you follow? I'm curious bc I have the same problem with my squat relying heavily on my abductors

try doing deadlifts and stiff deadlifts for your glutes, they will make it burn

I hole out hope that I might reach the rare user who actually wants to learn a little more, instead of becoming an expert in broscience.