/femfit/

Do you lift because you were not the pretty girl in high school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M8up6A4QesU
discord.gg/ZZx9ky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

beacuse they told us to lift in uni volleyball team and than i felt in love with crossfit

>crossfit

nice meme

I lift because I'm tired of getting fucked by low quality dicks

A quality woman has much more to do with who she is. The fact that you were a slut for losers means youre a loser too

yes
i had horrible skin, posture, no social skills and a shit potato body because of my shit potato parents feeding me tuna and macaroni every day
i was oblivious to hygiene, refused to shower more than maybe twice a week, never brushed my teeth, screamed at people who tried to be nice to me. either because i had a case of the auts or because i subconsciously hated myself and didn't feel like i deserved friends.

when i was like 14 i started hardcore hating myself tho. i would scald myself in the shower twice a day to dry out my skin because i thought it would get rid of pimples (of course i only got more). i started wearing extreme clown makeup and adopted an extremely aggressive attitude to replace confidence.

i'm 20 now and better. down to 165 (from 210, goal weight 130), i have a skin care routine and gym three days a week. i actually have friends now.
it's good.

We're all gonna make it bruh

>down to 165 (from 210, goal weight 130),
thiccccc

I was homeschooled, so no.

I don't really have a reason to lift, but I want to please my future husband by looking good I guess.

>not lifting for yourself
Not gonna make it.

You realise it also contains olympic weightlifting? Even if in most cases it is performed with bad form

I am male version of you. I also selfharmed pretty bad after mixing xanax and alcohol. Unbelievable all this while being 17

>I was homeschooled

I wouldn't wish that on anybody except roasties

What is your race?

Can you say which country do you live?

Have you had bf?

Than just get an olympic coach and learn proper form instead of being an idiot like these people youtu.be/M8up6A4QesU

I was brought up as a fat as fatass kid, and although I had plenty of friends I eventually lost weight and developed a gazillion eating disorders.

I don't think I'll ever fully recover, and stay dysmorphed and obsessed forever, so I lift and workout in hopes of controlling it most of the time. Most nights I wish I would of been brought up normally food-wise.

Used to be anorexic, looked very skinnyfat and ugly. Never petite and dainty. So fuck anyone saying ''hurr durr just starve yourself and you'll get hot''. I gained quite a bit of weight, am a healthy weight again, and my stomach has never been this flat. So lifting has been part of my recovery.

Oh shit I'm also coming down from 205 and currently 168. My goal is around 115-135 because I'm short though.

>homeschooled
Higher probability of being a virgin/wife material.

isnt that a lot of effort and fixation with beauty even though you're most likely a 6

This is nice to hear.

And yes. I was a tubby (170 at 5'9) teenager who was awkward, and didn't understand how to dress or act in social situations. Realised that being tubby and weird wouldn't get me the kind of man or life I wanted. I'd dropped out of school and had no grades/motivation/friends.

Started lifting at 19, started reading literature, went to evening classes, gradually learnt how the basics of fashion, and how to wear makeup and do hair. I'd find people who I admired and tried to develop similar habits. This was a two year process before I had 'evolved' and things actually had come together.

I'm 24 now, I've got a good body, have taken up interesting hobbies, able to be social and have a good group of friends, have a good job and my own house. From the outside I definitely seem like a basic bitch. I still sometimes feel uncomfortable, but I feel confident more days than not.

Rather be a fit 6 than an obese 4.

>interesting hobbies

Interesting hobbies that I enjoy, and that the kind of people I want to be friends with enjoy or can relate to.
I understand that everyone isn't going to find the same things interesting. I just want to surround myself with like-minded people.

> implying I'm the pretty girl now

Is nofap any good for women? I have a high sex drive and I'm autistic when it comes to talking to guys

>2017
>CrossFit

It doesn't change anything unless you're one of those people that are literally addicted to fapping and fap multiple times a day, every day.

It was a terrible experience that crippled me socially. I don't have any friends and I don't know how to make them. I just stayed inside and played video games for the bulk of my life.

But yeah, being alone and raised by an extremely Christian family guarantees virginity.

Nofap is a mental sleight of hand to avoid confronting the mental problems that are causing your sexual dysfunction. It is discharging energy towards a meaningless goal, repeated over and over, to distract yourself.
Mentally, ritualising the avoidance of masturbation is exactly that- masturbating.
Like masturbating, nofap is harmless, but also, time better spent doing something else.
t. psychiatrist

I lift because I'm E cup 5'5" 153 lbs and I want to be DD cup 135 5'5" lbs

you can always find some goof from church

Damn, are you me?

But you don't spend time by not doing something.

hahahahaha THIS

Please be from Alberta

t.pseudoscientist pill pusher who failed the MCAT.

I struggle with manic depression & contact exercise & careful eating prevents me from becoming a ham planet from the medication. I'm 135 now (used to be 170) & I'm also running my first race in a few weeks. I was always the crazy one & no one ever thought I could be anything more than a mentally ill fuck up. I reached my spring goal of squatting 100lbs which is a huge accomplishment considering how not too long ago I couldn't even do a push up.

>We gon make it ladies

Underrated bantz

succubi need to leave

gross, you look like if you took all your clothes off your boobs would just touch the ground :(

Kind of. We had to wear posture collars because slouching wasn't proper. In high school I could slouch as much as I wanted (so I did) and I was in danger of getting vulture neck.

Where is her ass lol

Girl that I used to work with started lifting and getting in shape to try and land a decent man. She eventually brought herself up to a 6/10 and started dating a buddy of mine who was also a co-worker. It wasn't long into the relationship when she started cheating on him because of her new found attention from other men.

She quit and moved away, she is nothing but a degenerate whore who will never land a good husband and will have to settle for a beta provider who embraces her past and infidelity as empowerment.

So yeah, is correct here and will be exactly like a girl in my story.

my ass is in development thanks

succubi masterrace

That's what you think, but the energy you divert into rummaging around in your own head, trying not to give into the urge, avoiding arousal, etc, takes energy away from other tasks you might want to pursue. Even if it brings you to spend more time chasing chicks, AND even if you succeed, you'll still be worse off because you disavowed this in your head: "wow nofap really works"- you've just card tricked yourself, you're still deathly afraid of rejection, you just convinced yourself the reason you couldn't get it up/talk to women was you jack it too much.
never took it, I actually wanted to work with people. Stupid me, now I don't get to do that much, either (because I'm pushing pulls)
and yes, it is pseudoscience, but so is medicine, so pick your poison

You can't just build an ass if you have a flat butt like that to begin with. That's just a sign of poor genetics overall. Your best bet is to get a breast reduction & stay skinny

I'm a guy and I was homeschooled. If you want to learn how to make friends then just try.

If you actually are a woman it shouldn't be hard to get away with striking up conversation with random strangers. Do this every day.

That's mom science girl, as that is an old picture and I've already put on a good bit of booty.

It takes forever since low T but it definitely gets bigger over time

Ugh fat girl tits are the worst. As soon as they take off the bra it's like two fucking pendulums.

to be fair, that's just continental cleans which are used in strongman. Still, those 5 lbs plates really rustle my jimmies

This is one of those fat girls that looks passable when clothed but looks like a melting lump of fat when you get their clothes off.

>muh genetics
the ONE thing almost every average bodied women can do is build a nice lower body

>my ass is in development thanks

Squat like a motherfucker and fix your diet and you *may* have a chance at developing some ass, even though ultimately genetics are the deciding factor for aesthetics.

disc for all you genetic dead ends here
discord.gg/ZZx9ky

Keep going, we're all gonna make it.

you cant lift for tit growth. Tits are fat, not muscle.

I see there's alot of jealous chestlets ITT

E cup > DD cup silly

You could work on your pecs and lats though, while not changing your cup size whatsoever it will help you look less like a flabby rag

>that hair
>that hat

literal waste of evolution points

Tuna and mac and cheese is the bomb, mac and cheese isn't that bad macro-wise if you use the right cheese, and chicken stock.

I have to cut back though, I get dizzy and super lethargic at random points throughout the day, maybe the mercury is creeping up on me

>I don't have any friends and I don't know how to make them. I just stayed inside and played video games for the bulk of my life.
Spoiler, not being homeschooled might not have prevented this. I went to normie schools and that still describes my life perfectly

How does everyone else seem to automatically understand how making friends/general social interaction works?

You can lift for tit shape though. All about my gfs tight tits.

Homeschooled during high school, I lost all my social skills that I once had, can't even carry a basic conversation with a relative. I didn't care that I didn't have friends (still don't) but I do want some now but idk where to start. Got any tips?

Ayyy Alberta
I started out as a chunky overweight hermit who read manga and drew cringy anime shits. I always wanted to be muscular, then I found out how to be muscular then my passion of competing for bb show grew stronger. I still do cringy anime shits like cosplay sometimes.

If you live a small nowhere town, then you will more than likely have to move. The key to getting friends as an adult is to get out and become involved to meet people, some examples:

>Volunteer somewhere ex: animal shelter (walk dogs, play with cats).
>Join a sports team (baseball, soccer, volleyball, etc.....)
>Look for groups on social media (Hikers, Cyclists, etc.....)
>Get a job and meet people that way

Good luck and keep trying, but remember that you have to put in the effort. Also be weary of who you become friends with, don't be a doormat for people.....friendship is a mutual thing.

(780) master race.

visit me at WEM fit anytime

>fat chick bragging about fat tits.
Every single time. Big tits on fat girls is like free time for the unemployed.

I am 3 hours from Edmonton, WEM Fit looks huge for a 24 Hour Gym. I'll check it out the next time I am in Edmonton for longer than a day.

>Lose weight
>Omg i have eating disorders now!

No

fuck lol you sound like a perfect fit for a guy I know in the same circumstance

stay mad tinytits. I'm going to lose 10 lbs but you will always be less of a woman sweetie

Big tits are for losers. Smal and firm is where it's at.
Enjoy your saggy granny tits @ 40 LEL

I'm trying to instigate a reaction from people. Stop ruining my fun. >:*(
But yes big or smol. A melon is a melon, but not all melons are equal.

Fat girls just get deflated saggy tits when they lose weight. They'll never have the perky tits of someone who never let their body go.

Please suffocate me with your ass

The chances of us ever meeting is almost 0%. But here is a current body pick for the hell of it.

Imma sorry ok
BRAP
You look good, cardio will crisp up your bod

>tuna and macaroni every day
nice try kali muscle get off of Veeky Forums

while i agree i still laugh when I see other girls immediately fatpost when I attention whore.

im the titty equivalent of the roider who triggers dyels (I'm on the shot lol).

In the end tits and a small waist get the attention, not fats or flats, but I still appreciate girls like you who outlift the boys

Thank you, I'm currently cutting. I am about 175lbs and want to hit about 160-165lbs.

Anyway I am out of here, I'll check the thread again later to see if it is still alive.

>im the titty equivalent of the roider who triggers dyels
Fat girls actually think this

>volleyball
post hamstrings bb

>bullying over boob size

M-my sense of self worth doesn't depend on the fat attached to my chest.

And honestly, I've never liked huge boobs that are all fat anyway. I'd take smaller, but firm and perky boobs any day.

Is he hot?

Virgin cute boys are the best.

Why is this a png?

Is boob bullying the female equivalent of height bullying?

nah. i lift because i like how it makes my body look

Kind of, here are the main things women bully each other over:

>Hair
>Make-up
>Clothes
>Accessories
>Friends
>Body
>Nose
>Teeth
>Nails
>Shoes
>Weight
>etc.....

In contrast, here is what guys bull each other over:

>Sexuality
>Sexual Success
>Height
>Weight
>Athleticism

Just fucked a girl with big fake breasts.
Seriously fake boobs not even once, they are firm as fuck and just good to look at but not really fun to touch or play with them.

how did you get your own house?

Socal?

I lift because I realized how fucking fat I was.
Also I can't expect a qt guy to give me the time of day if I don't take care of myself properly.

I think its cool and it gives me a clearer mind which helps me study (does that make sense?) I also like not being fat in general

Tfw no viking bear bf

As if being a chestlet is a big deal. Being a hiplet is true despair.

i lift because it makes me feel pretty, and powerful.

the other day i was looking at my legs and it was like damn. these legs are literally a gift to everyone lucky enough to see them and yes you are fucking welcome.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N