You guys done with those thaccadons, brapphogs and thiccbrapps? Thinn chicks are waiting

You guys done with those thaccadons, brapphogs and thiccbrapps? Thinn chicks are waiting.

Whatever. Pussy is pussy.

No incel. Stay away from brappythots

>oouch, you're hurting my hips asshole

user you've never had sex with a thinn girl

>that APT on the left
nah Ill pass user.

That simply isnt true. Fitter chicks are better than fat ones at sex.

holy shit the one on the left looks just like my ex

feelsbadman.pdf

Whats it like?

>Be skeleton
>Only ever fucked "curvy" girls
>Just wanna know what a petite girl feels like

seconded
pls describe

later homo

awful

If it doesnt brrap, its not worth a fap

i do like me some thinn asses once in a while id they have nice posterior chain development

Missionary and cowgirl are really good. You can also pick them up and standing fuck.

Only position that's shit with thinn girls is doggystyle because most of them have no ass. A thinn with enough ass to not feel like a flat board would be great.

What does brrap mean?

>*bones rattle*

Personally it makes me diamonds when I can grab a girl by the waist and feel my hand covering half of her hips. They're so manageable you can fuck them wherever you want in your house.

>implying you have

Fit chicks are the shit, they can tighten their snatch around your cock like a vice grip, shits so tight Dan Schneider wants to give it a TV show

agreed with all except doggy.. I can dig really deep, bang the back out of her.

>thicc
>thinn
>fart
What fucking unfunny millennial cancer is this?

bositivelly reacting repelling anti gravity

Some of the best sex I had was with a tiny 5'1 90lb girl
You can do whatever you want to them, she was super easy to pick up and handle, I put her legs over my shoulders while standing and fucked her against the wall.
My favourite thing was to hold her legs up to her shoulders, and put my knees on the sides of her hips while fucking, you can only do that with girls much smaller than you.

Damn I'd want to fuck her again.

feels really good. i had a smaller gf for awhile and then we broke up and I had to fuck fatties and I jsut cant do that again. fucking fatties is shit tier

*snaps*

I bet there is a skinny flat white girl behind this post.

mirin the quads

Just reading this makes my miss my crazy bitch Colombian ex. She was tiny just like that

yeah but what ya gonna do ya know?

things that never happened the post

>quads
>post ends in 3514

retard

summer?
better be bait

quads would be 3333 or 4444 you fucking retard

@ all the pathetic fatty fuckers ITT:

I was once like you. I just wanted to get my dick wet. I convinced myself fat was "thicc." And then I had sex with a girl who thin, fit, like the ones I actually found attractive and not the disgusting pudgy "thicc" girls.

It's not even in the same category. I didn't get what the big deal about sex was until then. Every inch of her was sexy. I actually wanted to eat her pussy, it didn't look like a dead thing crusted with Dorito dust, it was perfect, pale and dripping. Fucking her face and choking her out as I plowed her into the mattress I felt like Zeus. I blew a load in her face like a firehose spraying thunderbolts.

Fat people are trash. Fucking fat girls is barely any better than jerking off, and only if she gives good head. Stop settling and stop being fat.