Veeky Forums success

This is the board I started my Veeky Forums journey on. I was once a small 130lb 13 year old looking for all the right mass in all the wrong places. I decided to look online for somewhere a group of highly intellectual individuals get together and talk about skwats. I then found Veeky Forums and found the skwat talk, still looking for the intellectual. All jokes aside, this board really did help me get on the right track for my lifting career, and I hope you guys benefit from it as much as I did. Currently 19 years old, 225lbs 6'2. Recently pulled 620 at 202lbs and now getting prepped for IPL Worlds. Really aiming for 700lb pull before 20. I started out reppinng 85lbs on bench press.... Really just want to show you bros, it does not matter where you start. It all comes down to diet and getting your work in. Also, more chicken and turkey then you will ever want to eat or even see... All for the gains bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Ferdinand_Oehme
instagram.com/liftin.clifton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

current cycle? don't lie

Nice delts. What's your OHP like?

Im natty, bro. Just eat big and train hard

This makes me happy, Ty for faith

Bug Catching Bitch Bobby

>>

we understand that you want to to compete further down the line and are scared due to linking your face.

Still, post your cycle or this thread is pointless, no need to bullshit around it

>Just eat big and train hard
lul

This was not me

Honestly don't know, incorporating those in later phase. In hypertrophy right now, and focusing on form for comp lifts.

I am 21 years old going to be 22 in a couple of days.I am really skinny.I am 180 cm tall (5'11'') and weight 65 kg.(143 pounds)I am doing calisthenics for 2 and a half years.I was 61 kg when I first started.I do not each much I tried to eat more,but I just can't eat when not hungry.I eat breakfast,before lunch,lunch,afternoon and evening.My diet consists of oatmeal with raising and goat milk on the mornings,nuts and honey and fruit before lunch,lunch is meat and tahini(something like peanut butter but made of sesame seeds) afternoon is fruit and evening is eggs,lentils or beans and meat.I also drink a glass of goat milk before I go to bed.I do not eat junk food,because I just don't like it.I don't drink or smoke.I really like eating the foods I eat.I work out religiously every other day doing only calisthenics.I get up early in the morning and do pull ups of different kinds,muscle ups(a lot of them because I really like them),push ups and legs.(a lot of legwork).I work out for an hour and a half.When I first started I could do a single pull up but now I easily do gets of 20.I can do sets of 5 muscle ups really well.I am do not get tired after my workout but I feel really good.However,I have only gained 4 kg.Will I ever become fit?I have seen some improvement ,my muscles show when I flex.Will I get are muscle mass perhaps later when Im 25-26?I am not going to give up but I see transformation videos on youtube that show amazing results in very little time.How is that possible?I don't want to be a bodybuilder,but I want to be muscular and agile.Do you have any tips?

2016- About 245lbs
was definitely my strongest with everything being above 1/2/3/4.

now-200 lbs
Cutting for summer, still looking flabby but alot less bf% then previous photo. Still got a ways to go. Not sure how to deal with wide hips but doing what i can.

>In hypertrophy right now
So what's your shoulder routine at all? Because I press 230 and my shoulders are shit.

I was gonna congratulate you, until I read you came here when you were 13-17 y-o
Fuck off, you underaged faggots have always been cancer around here

user I've been posting here for 8 years and started when I was 14. If you seriously don't think that's how most people on this website started out you're fucking deluded as hell.

I only really do rear delt work at the moment, band pull aparts and some internal external rotations. I can pick up 100s dumbbells and press them for 10-12 on any given day usually. My development came from years of medial and rear work though. I always knew that's what made shoulders "pop" so I focused on those. Best seated lateral raise ever was 55s for 5 sets of 12, pretty strict, a little bit of back motion towards the end of the set. I just started powerlifting a couple months ago as well to put in perspective.

>Very INSPIRING!!! KEEP UP A LIFETIME OF HEALTH AND FITNESS!!! GREAT JOB BRO!!!

Mfw only started taking lifting seriously at 20...

I missed reaching my true potential, you're a year younger than me and already thicc n juicy

Congrats for making it man

Honestly, the only thing I would recommend for you is the one thing you probably dont want to hear. And that is to eat more, that is the only way you will gain weight and muscle, if you're having trouble gaininh weight, try counting calories and calories only, try downloading my fitness pal.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

To white to non white?

>doesn't get tired
>why i has no gains :(

Nice pic, source

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Ferdinand_Oehme

Don't worry user I'm in the same boat as you. May not have as much testosterone as we used to but we'll make it there soon.

post cycle faggot, keep the bullshit aside

Start actually lifting if you want to see change. Calisthenics are great and all but will only get you so far. Once you start lifting weights, also start eating everything you can get your hands on. I weighed 170lbs at 6'3 and went up to 220lbs over the course of 3-4 years, but I put on the majority of my mass at the start of college where I could shovel tons of food in my face immediately after going to the gym.

Thank you anons, I really appreciate the positivity. Ill post now and then to keep you updated, but If you want to see my progress develop I have an IG made for my lifting. Making content to really launch it now, going to have informative how to and diet/supplement help along with physique updates.
instagram.com/liftin.clifton/

Almost every other page on Instagram is a fitness and health tips page god damn that look exactly like yours I'm getting real fucking sick of this shit.

Not trying to knock you man cause you've made some great progress. But you're not posting anything hundreds of people with way more knowledge and pictures with better cameras/lighting are. Just make it a vanity page or something if you wanna show off.

I know I should eat more,but I just can't.I only eat medium amounts of food frequently during the day.I don't want to be super big,lets say like brad pit in snatch for example.

>popped delts

Haha you're foolin nobody.

Hell are you guys talking about? peak tetosterone is at 25-26 for males..

What is a good sandwich I can make for gaining weight? Bored of boring shit

get outta here smarty pants. swole men only.

>but I just can't
Buy a weight gainer and when you start lifting you will be able to eat more as the body will ask for more food

You could have achieved the same results much sooner if you just started pinning sooner. Your bears looks like fucking garbage by the way, so does your hair. Nice dyel legs too and pancakes ass is great
Frauding faggots

Haha, faggot.
Go on and do your bullshit, one less gym locker poser

Cycle?

You seem butt bothered.

lookin good

cycle?

That was my big dilemma in whether or not to make one. I definitely feel you on that. However, I just wanted a separate instagram so my family and friends dont have to see me flexing all day. Going to use it like you said and just make content on the side. If it blows up for some reason then hey, I'll really pursue it. If not, then its whatever, worth a try.

Whats that one stuff called? I think its cell tech? yeah that

Oh Veeky Forums is gonna mock your tiny calves so much, you even be immortalized in one of those humour thread screenshots.

Include me in the screenshot.

hahahah I can appreciate this. If they added to my total I would care more.

Not gunna credit wrestling? cmon man

You noticed the shirt I see. You're right. Wrestling helped me immensely with joint and ligament health and just making me an overall better athlete. However I feel my lifting aided a shitload to my success in wrestling. Personally I feel if you want to have an athlete of a kid, you should start them on gymnastics and wrestling ( or some form of grappling) very young.

Calves are hard as fuck to build, even on a juicy cycle. People who trash on people for calves are faggots.

you have many people triggered here, lad