> end up missing a month of school trying to recover
> still don't feel any better by the end of it but doctor deems me healthy
> be me now, 23 years old
> -1 week
> tired of being tired
> go to rando the dr
> he immediately suggests that I may have a gluten intolerance
> 1 week on gluten free diet
> feel full of energy, clearest head I have ever had, doesn't feel like the world is in Black and White anymore, memory is the best it's ever been

I've always been gassy af and my stomach rumbled when I ate bread and other gluten shit growing up but I just thought it was something everyone dealt with cause I'm a fucking retard.

I never knew I could feel this great, I feel the best I've ever been. So anyway, Veeky Forums, how much gluten would I have to eat in order to kill myself?

I've always hated the faggots who eat gluten free as a life choice but now I'm practically one of them and I think we can all agree that ain't livin

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-celiac_gluten_sensitivity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to think gluten intolerance was a load of crap until I cut out bread and shit myself and realized I felt way better on a day to day basis. I always ate gluten on a daily basis so I never realized how good I felt without it.

Count me in bro.
>with gluten: no will to get out of bed, falling asleep in classes
>no gluten: gym 5 times a week, diamond dick
You want to make a meme gluten awareness poster with me?

This post was a roller coaster of expectations and subversions.

???

Unless you have celiacs then you're full of shit.

Anti-gluten is a meme for 99.5% of the population.

Non-celiac gluten sensitivity, shitlord ;-)

Doesn't exist. They've studied gluten pretty extensively, and there's no benefit to cutting it out. It's this decades' fad diet.

Only if it's made with gluten free glue and scissors. Paper that's made in a factory with gluten is okay tho

>the placebo benefit
:^)

Maybe you should stop being a bitch

:^)

lost at HURGUSBURGUS

Prove that non-celiac gluten sensitivity exists.

I was memeing you dumb cunt.

Fucktards who eat gluten free as a life choice are fucktards. I have gastritis now cause I was an idiot and thought gluten free meme was bullshit so I never bothered to ask the doc.

Feels like razors in my stomach but damn I already feel great 3 days no gluten

sounds like my sex life if it was a cardboard box instead of a roller coaster

:^)^)^)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-celiac_gluten_sensitivity

I could post my personal medical files/my doctors recommendations, but you wouldn't believe that, would you?

This was my mentality before I tried cutting back on foods with gluten. I didn't cut it out completely, but reducing what I did consume helped

Literally says that there's no hard evidence proving it, buddy. It's in your head and you've got IBS

>The anti gluten meme
>Only 2% of the population have an issue digesting gluten
Quit being a pussy

OP here

no

Well, the wiki article is quite thorough for a sickness which doesn't exist. Gotta go now, pal, c u around.