Is the ass the abs for girls?

Is the ass the abs for girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/7337345/cute_barista_eleni.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The ass is the ass for girls and for guys.

This.

You don't see guys showing off their ass.

It's tough to compare. Bi's is the ass for girls.

It's literally what girls look at the most. Anything else is broscience.

Having a strong, muscular ass for either gender means you're healthy, strong, and sexually mature.

This meme needs to die. Girls like all muscles including guys asses, but definitely not to the same extent guys like girls asses.

forearms/back are big underdogs imo for most girls. Thick forearms gets em going.

There's almost nothing there. She's even enhancing it as much as possible with her pose--the one-leg-bent thing, the swayback. There's almost nothing.

absolutely. the more defined the better

Implying that any girl doesn't check out your abs first and your booty second. Look at every single male that's catered to females in the media. They all got that six pack and more of an ottermode physique.

Go ask girls what bodypart they look at first on a guy. 4/5 of them will say ass.

Wtf are thoses eyebrows ?

>Wtf are thoses eyebrows ?
caterpillars user

women think those are "natural eyebrows"

They're just saying that to humor you. Every girl and I mean every single fucking girl loves a six pack. You think they give a shit about your ass? They don't. When a chick pictures a hot guy they think of a guy who's lean, tall, and with a six pack. They don't think of his booty. Literally look at any male model. They all have that six pack but they have fucking pancake asses.

eyebrows

20yr old female reporting in
I love ass, I fondle my bfs ass all the time, don't speak for me or my friends, I've been checking out ass since I was 16 with my girls at the time but face is still most important oh and no saggy butt cheek asses either

Post screencap and I'll recant my statement.

>implying women know what they want

tits or gtfo

Before woman: Arguing over ass and abs
After woman: Banding together and showing a solid front.
Good going Veeky Forums never change

dats ight nigga, fo shizzle muh nizzla

I've posted my pic here before and got compliments but it was still embarrassing because I'm an introvert so I'd rather not post a selfie gimme a min I'll post a body shot

see what I mean?

I don't want to get recognized

post a screencap then love with a body pic

*timestamp

Is this what peak performance looks like? I dont like it.

>monchichi teeth
>eyebrows that match the trim on my ford
Why did you save this?

youre on Veeky Forums. sorry but youre irrelevant when it comes to actual normal females

dunno i was just looking for an ass pic and this is was the first thing that came to mind

Women don't know what women want, don't question Veeky Forums wisdom

best girl

One brappuccino please.

Large.

you're a fecking retard mate

>that fucking delusion

LMAO

guys will fuck a girl JUST because she has a fat ass, she could be a fucking goblin. You're telling me you actually believe you could have a fucking 2/10 face and girls would fuck you because you have a fat ass? Are you fucking retarded or something? Fucking virgins, I swear

tits or gtfo

My gf constantly cat calls me about my ass. She gets her friends in on it sometimes.

Never trust what women say they're attracted to. Never ask a deer how to hunt.

Most of the mires from girls I ever had were about my ass. Just a couple about the abs. My average Korean gf was jelly of my pecs though

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/7337345/cute_barista_eleni.html

knock yourselves out

Women will run their fingers over someones arms or torso and silently word "holy shit" and kind of stare sheepishly.

That doesn't ever happen with ass.

the fuck is she blushing for

ladyboner

Is this legit?

Can confirm that the ass is big for women, every woman that's ever been interested in me has grabbed my ass to flirt.

just like men grab tits to flirt

retard

>pffffphhhhpftft
heh heh
>brauh-br-BRAAAAAAAAAP
Damn that felt good... Scuse me! :p
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
sry if it's stinky user xD

Women are much less restrained than men are when they meet someone attractive. Mainly because they won't be slapped with a rape charge for doing shit like that.

Girls pay attention to a guy's frame and arm size more than a guy's ass. Most adult women don't want a guy with smaller arms than them. If the size of his lean muscle arms is smaller than the chicks weaker higher body fat arms, even if the guy is physically stronger it's a no go. It's the reason some girls like slightly chubby guys. The appearance of being physically larger than them is what they like, regardless of strength.

Of course the younger they are the more likely they are to like slim guys, but grown women tend not to like skellies.

Ass is also apart of frame, just saying, a thick upper back + glutes will improve your overall silhouette a lot.

Yeah ass is 'the icing on the cake' when it comes to guys. When people talk about frame, they are talking about height + weight + shoulder to waist ratio, like how your silhouette fills a doorway.

Nah. The ass can be visible for girls.
The shoulder to waist ratio is the ass for girls

visible in clothes*

>guy
>train every body part, will still have to do clen and tren if you want to look like you lift and be shredded
>girl
>just have to train lower body and not eat like a piggu

Please explain "brap". I've never seen this anywhere but here, and it's not in the sticky.

Yeah I'm not really sure what this is; I've only started seeing it on Veeky Forums the past couple days.

It's the sound of a grill farting on your face, even though that's what a burp sounds like.

Who is this brappythot??

I would say the ass is like the arms for girls. It's a muscle we can see when they are in clothes that tells us a lot about their health. If a girl has a nice ass she is probably fertile, so guys like it. If a guy has big arms, he is probably stronger to protect the girl and their offspring, so girls like it.
T. PHD in broscience.

>and it's not in the sticky.

LONDON

Will you eat ass?

>You think they give a shit about your ass? They don't.
joke?

2 loaves of month old stale bread
>dat ass