What's the best way to ensure I can absolutely wreck someone in a streetfight...

What's the best way to ensure I can absolutely wreck someone in a streetfight? I start a lot of confrontations and deliberately escalate situations to possible violence and it doesn't help I have a very bad explosive temper, I just want to be sure I could leave someone on life support if my bluff gets called soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poiS5RsTObQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should probably stop being an angry faggot all the time

You are a fucked up faggot.

Be strong, but use it more wisely.

> What's the best way to ensure I can absolutely wreck someone in a streetfight?

get into a lot of street fights

praktis mayks perfuct

So you're like one of those yappy small dogs that starts shit because it's terrified that every other larger dog is going to wreck your shit.
How about you stop being a turd and act like an adult?

Boxing and wrestling classes for 99% of scenarios. Then BJJ if the guy you are fighting knows what xir is doing.

the best thing is probably seeing a therapist

ps, post pics when you get significantly bigger and pick a fight some guy who boxed for 30 seconds who annihilates you, or the guy with the nra hat :^)

Fix your temper.

All it's going to take is someone landing a little wierdly on the sidewalk one time. Then one of you goes to the hospital, fucked for life (or dead) and the other one goes to jail for mansluaghter...that what you want you raging autistic faggot?

Aim to kill.

Punch the neck frontally. The cartilage of the windpipe is very easy to break, which leads to cardiovascular apneia. The solar plexus and groin are other prime targets for disabling. Once down, you'll want to stomp the SIDE of the head, since the front is much harder to break.

Also practice your punches often. Muscle mass means jack shit if your technique/execution are bad.

Don't bend your wrist when throwing a punch. You can read a ligament or in severe cases break a bone.

lol I ain't a small dog I'm 6'0 190lbs

I'm going to start boxing however is there any muscle group or lift I should focus on, always liked the idea of picking a guy up by the waist and bodyslamming him.

Power cleans and push presses are your friends for that. Learn to build explosive movements using whole body in a range of motion that is similar to what you will use

I am 6'3, I bet you want to fight me. You scrappy little dog.

lmfao you'd have to be 230lbs+ to have a size advantage over me

Stop being lower class trash that gets into street fights

what did he mean by this

m8 190 is pretty twinky. youre just a tall twink

grow the fuck up and stop trying to fight people

If you actually take fighting classes and still start fights, you've learned nothing. Boxing is about discipline and technique. If you just want to fight people, let me give you some tips as an actual boxer.
Unless you wan to kill someone, use an open palm, it's just as powerful, and you won't break a bone by punching skull. There's also less chance of rupturing someone's brain since it's a flat surface rather than a concentrated point (knuckle). Only throw straight clean hits, punching power is not "pushing" it's a snap motion where you explode on contact and return just as fast. Always twist the hips and shoulder, shift body weight forwards. Humans are fragile, one clean hit to the right area will stop them. Try not to start shit, the biggest most alpha of dogs are those that protect themselves and the pack not hunt others mercilessly. Work on your temper and find true strength in temperance and control.

Why the fuck do you need to fight?
Are you that insecure?

I get this all the fucking time going out, being a manlet and all. (5'6)
One out of two things will happen: We end up sharing a beer because I won't react to your raging homosex bullshit and know how to defuse people.
Or I'll choke you out on the floor with judo. Sure it looks retarded but you'll be the one that got floored by a manlet.

A gun, seriously that's what they were made for. Point them at the other guy and pull the trigger.

Lol I would never pick on a weak man

I'm a martial arts dude, I could probably give you good advice for getting started. But I won't.
Learn to control yourself. You'll never control your body the way you want to if you can't control your mind.

Can you win against one of these?

Best fighters I've seen are calm, collected and know how to approach others rationally and logically rather than like an animal.

its why we are capable of handling dogs or other animals or size, since we can expect and predict their behavior. in this case you are the animal.

t. did judo and taekwondo for years, got reckt by 60 year old men half my size and strength with better strength leverage and calmer fight personalities.

>wanting an excuse to be all over men, sweating, bleeding, touching, acting out aggression, making them submissive to you
>not gay

Ok user

>martial arts
Kek doesn't mean shit in a real fight

youtube.com/watch?v=poiS5RsTObQ

bes strongest man in the world

than you just need to land 1 punch

>ain't
Go back to worldstar, jamal

you are being delusional, not to forget you already stated you are temperamental and lack finer emotional control.

i really do pity you, i hope you start cleaning your room and getting a grip on yourself.

You're the reason I carry. Grow the fuck up.

>i start alot of confrontations

Don't

>deliberately escalate situation

Well don't

OP is a faggot

Carry a gun

this. some close friends of mine, who were best friends, were drunk, the one punched the other in the face, he got an aneurism in his neck and died.

how to win street fights? Kick in the balls, poke in the eyes, fight dirty lol

but you should probably get your emotions and bullshit under control m8.

You are small shut up and act like a normal person

t. ex-convict

How about this: Don't start shit. I guarantee that you look like the sweatiest, most autistic tryhard that has a deathwish to anyone who bothers to pay attention.

Streetfights get dirty, and you have no idea what the other person might have on them that will send you straight to the ER if you are lucky, and probably will end with you in a bodybag. Even straight fists can easily kill someone, especially on streets. Concrete is not known for being soft and cushioning. And if you have a habit of starting shit, even if you win it won't end well. Anyone in the vicinity will be glad to have you in cuffs, and will testify to the effect that you started the whole thing, because you always do.

Deliberately starting fights is immature for middle schoolers, dangerous, and will make you even more stupid than you already are. Save your last 3 braincells. You're going to need them.

Don't hurt other people for no other reasons.
You'll be judged for your actions once your physical vessel ceases to function, so do as you wish...

>Never been in a fight

Hurr durr three stooges style beats your stupid normie style

Knew a dude like you. A guy he had threatened was running away from him and the dude started after him but he tripped and fell on his face. When the running away guy saw that he came back in time to kick the dudes head in. That's your fate senpai.
Ps I was the running away guy

Coward

you get rekt by 60 year olds because you are genetic garbage, not because of their magical wushu techniques and fight personalities

I agree, user

Im sorry to hear that famalam. Question: was the friend that died dyel by any chance? Did he just have a weak body altogether?

Aim for the vulnerable areas is self-defense 101 dumbass.

However, youre going to face chargers 100% doing this shit as the aggressor. Stop being a spic, OP

how to win 90% of fights against untrained normies

>keep chin down
>grab them by the waist
>pick up
>body slam

congrats you won the fight

the riskier option is to learn how to throw a punch and aim for the chin or diaphragm

1) learn Thai boxing and BJJ
2) get the shit kicked out of you in training for months
3) get good at fighting
4) become less of a stupid insecure prick and realise that you don't need to prove your manhood to everyone around you, so stop causing fights in the first place
5) realise that existence is pointless and temporary both for yourself, the person you're picking a fight with, and the entire universe. Realise there's more important shit you can be doing with your brief expression of existence. Stop trying to fight.
6) ??????

lots of troll replies in this thread but i'll tell you 100% how to win a street fight, even if the other person knows how to fight.

pocket sand.

if you feel like you wanna beat some people up carry some in all your pockets, when you reach them quickly throw sand at their face area and charge them. Ever go to the beach on a windy day? Its hard to keep your eyes open even with a little gust, imagine what a handful of sand directly to the eyes will do

good luck stay safe

THIS. I don't want to fight, but if you put me or my friends in danger I'll put you out real quick OP, don't be such a cunt

In your webm the smarter fighter wins. Loser gets rekt because he's acting cocky and irrational. Seems like you agree with the other guy more than anything.

good to hear brother

here was a 35+ year old manlet that made a ridiculously stupid facebook status around election time
It got a lot of attention, hundreds of likes etc etc and there was some solid debate going on in the comments
My sister left a real basic comment barely disagreeing with the guy and instead of just rolling with it I guess he chose her to try to make a fool out of
They went back and forth a couple times on the status it wasn't a big deal, then the guy went to her page and completely sperged out writing whole blocks of barely coherent rants insulting my sister about the most personal things he could come up with
I told him to calm down and he went and made ANOTHER status directly talking shit about the both of us
So my question is, yeah it's not smart to look for fights, but at the same time where is the line, and is someone doing the absolute most they can to disrespect you and your family enough cause?
I'm going to run into him around town sooner or later

Brilliant. Would a dildo cut into little tiny pieces work?

No but packets of Sweet-N-Low would work in a pinch

t. not an actual boxer

Whoops is ass dude lol im rootin for you. I dont have a sister but if somebody was sperging out on my familia in the same way i'd give em the ol wombo-combo after fucking with their personal belongings for a week or two prior.

*whoop his ass

>being a son of Ares, the god of war
>not being a son of Athena or Apollo

You fight for fighting's sake (or hubris), not for the sake of winning.

>cardiovascular apneia

It's like you're using big words that mean nothing for the term you're trying to get across. It wouldn't cause cardiovascular "apnea", it would cause lower airway obstruction or tracheal severage.

Mate, half the thing about street fights is the shit talk and intimidation, the other half is simply having better numbers and ground game.

You got 3 vs 1? you win. You versing 3? You're fucked. Simple as that, street fights are usually whatever goes, if you want to 'win', throw sand/dirt, kick for groin, stab at eyes, kick knees, whatever goes.

BUT, with that said, you're a piece of shit. what the fuck leads you to wanting to fight people? Anger issues? That's some petty shit boy, unless they're disrespecting your family, there's no reason to escalate shit. Boohoo they were mean to me... grow up. I know a lot of people in gangs, i've seen people fight for petty reasons, the best advice for streetfights, is to not have them in the fucking first place.

The only thing that comes from beating someone in the streets, is more fights in the future if they catch you around with some of their friends. Learn to fix your anger problems and be a fucking functional human being.

I'd be incoherent with rage if I met the guy who insulted my sister, I'd fucking make him dig his own grave them strangle hime with my bare hands.

Bring a gun

People like you sometimes mess with the wrong people and end up getting shot or stabbed. I knew a guy like that who likes to start shit when he's drunk, one day he got stabbed by like 3 guys after he was talking shit.

teeth

You're a degenerate muckluck and I hope you get fucking curb-stomped the next time your mouth writes a check your ass couldn't cash. I would highly advise after your extensive surgeries of course to rethink your life choices...

Aim for the throat, eyes, groin and back. Biting is permitted. Headbutting is good when pinned. Just go fucking wild. As long as you put up a good fight the shit talking when you lose will be at a minimum. Put up a very good close fight no one will fuck with you ever.

BECOME BALL KICKER THE 3RD

how strong do I need to be to rape another man

g-gotta spread the gainz right

I'm 6'4 and 240 lbs. You're literally just some loud faggot that would get his shit wrecked by anyone that knows how to do anything. Your best bet is to kys

I wouldn't hesitate to act like a chimp and swamp you with friends if you picked shit with one of my m8's.
Street fights aren't a manly 1 on 1 battle you dumb fuck. I don't want one of my friends getting brain damage, and I'd rather take you down before that happens.

Do you see now? There is no winning a street fight unless you isolate some lonely dude who was trying to have a good time and goading them into a fight. If you don't change your attitude you will likely die from being ganged up on.

I'm 6'8 and 280 lbs. You're literally just some loud faggot that would get his shit wrecked by anyone that knows how to do anything. Your best bet is to kys

This.

I spent 2016Q4 breaking down all my self-imposed social barriers, and for some reason fights seemed to materialize around me. Everyone seems to love trying to gang up on a dude trying to have a good time. It's not about winning the fight, man. It's about winning the war--it's a lot more fulfilling to not fight.

This from a former infantry marine with more than a bit of martial arts (krav, bjj, etc. for years now).

Your feet are the only self-defense weapons you'll ever need. That and BJJ.

I'm 7'2 and 3200 lbs. You're literally just some loud faggot that would get his shit wrecked by anyone that knows how to do anything. Your best bet is to kys

Nice reply OP :) The first thing you should do when approached in a fight is unzip your opponents pants and suck their cock. Ask your mother, she's an expert

Fight to kill. Actually try to kill the person as if it was a fight to the death. Fight dirty, aim the eyes, nuts, fingers just fucking try and kill him.

You jinxed yourself fucking idiot, now it's certain that you'll be on "life support" and with permenant damage after your first fight.

>im sure to beat you up in a fight because im 3 inches taller than you
how retarded is /fit?

not to mention if you start shit the guys friends will have zero problem with jumping in to beat the shit out of you

>lol i aint a small dog im 6'0 190

Lmao, even girls are bigger.

> I start a lot of confrontations and deliberately escalate situations to possible violence

lol gonna get shot bitch, or just have your ass kicked

>does this shit
>doesn't know how to fight
You are one huge faggot, fucking poser. And I say that as someone who trains and doesn't give a shit about honor and tradition. Do you even have friends?

>be you
>see me with my hot wife
>jelly cause you're poorer and uglier
>bad temper because your a shit human being
>wife looks at you like you're a pleb
>walking to our benz
>start shit
>"Da fuck you looking at?"
>I start laughing
>try to punch me
>lite you up with a Kahr PM9
>get 50 cented
>wheeled in to court like a bitch
>I make a statement that violence isn't tolerated
>get felony + time for assault
>civil suit takes anything you own
>get raped in prison
>cry to my psychologist wife about it
>beat off to her in a cell
>get released
>no future, no job
>cut my grass for a living
>only thing you have left is meth and beating some poor hobag who stays with u for drugs

People with tempers always lose eventually. They either die, go to jail or get their ass kicked.

Plebs. When are they gonna learn?

op post a pic of face so if I ever see you I can stomp your face into the ground

always start the fight first, go for a throat strike or a groin kick, when they go down stomp on them.

ps: you will go to jail for 5 or more years

yeah, people with calculating tempers are better, you mark down the person you don't like, pickup a burner, pop them when they're out weeks or months later and then destroy the gun. Random homocides are basically unsolvable unless someone talks about it.

This is why I try not to piss anyone off in public because 1/1000 are crazy bastards, and a sliver of that are the people who are calm crazy bastards.

Zercher squats, cleans, push presses, unilateral db bench and cable chops.

lol maybe learn a martial art idk

>I'm 6'0 190lbs
That's not small, but not intimidating either.

I'm 8'5 and 5500 lbs. You're literally just some loud faggot that would get his shit wrecked by anyone that knows how to do anything. Your best bet is to kys

You really just need to strike first. On a couple of occasions when out drinking and a disagreement came up with some other guy I was sucker punched in the face. Couple weeks ago was at a party some guy said I was talking to his friends gf, kept coming to me in a hostile way then started talking about fighting, so I hit him and bailed.

Faggots like you are the reason I carry a knife. That knife that has been in contact with some dirty shit because of where I used to work, so you better get to a hospital fast afterwards if you try to fuck with me because whatever bodypart gets stabbed is gonna have to be amputated

Why is he constantly letting his guard down?!

Use a gun.

>dirty shit
>where I used to work

elaborate my dude

Throw the first punch.... But getting into streetfights is a great way to get stabbed.

Actually you can. Have you seen the video where a cop tries to draw a gun with someone running at him with a knife? Good luck trying to aim quickly before being stabbed.

Now I realize that sentence made it sound like I was stabbing people for a living, but it was a chemical plant. I meant that it's covered in residue of shit you absolutely don't want inside your body

Your sister's a whore

Here is what you do. Quickly drop to your knees in a Johnny Cage-like move. Unzip his pants and put his cock in your mouth like the faggot you are.

This. Nobody thinks you're cool for starting fights. One day you're going to start with the wrong guy and he's gonna mash your head in. Or just as bad, you win but the other guy dies. It's not worth it in the long run, senpai. Take that aggression out on the weights.