That guy that cries in between sets

>that guy that cries in between sets

d-delet...

>that guy who lifts inbetween rests

Fuck you I was drinking coffee

>that guy who sips between sets

>that guy that doesn't even lift at the gym and just looks around aimless and confused until he eventually waddles off to do the same thing the next day

>That guy who touches every weight but picks up none of them

>that guy that breathes between reps

Got a problem with that, buddy?

>that overweight guy who reads Veeky Forums posts between sets and chuckles quietly

>that guy who screams "for Rohan" at the top of his lungs at the start of every set

>that guy who screams for the last five reps each set

>that guy who avoids looking at dicks and comparing them in the locker room

There's a this guy at every gym I've been to. They follow the same pattern
>eye fuck one of the machines from a distance
>circle in and around the area of said machine
>casually try to read the instructions without giving away true intensions
>decision tree -
>option a: attempt to use machine with lowest weight or previous (usually too much) weight and give it a few quick jerky movements whilst looking guiltier than a fat person eating an entire cake
>option b: Realise length of time near, but not using, machine and retreat for another day
>option c: Someone casually asks "are you using that mate" and scurry away whilst checking shoes for reasons unknown

No one likes to not look like they know what they are doing. The gym atmosphere ups this, as it's a highly charged sexual atmosphere.

>That guy who does more than five reps in a set

It's called high volume and it's to increase muscle mass by opposition to low volume to increase strenght.

>that guy that doesn't pray between his sets
>that guy that comes in, puts plates on the bar, takes a photo of them, then leaves

what are you, gay?
only girls do high reps

>The guy who walks into the free weights sections, eyes up a barbell/the squat rack pounds out 10 reps with 6kg Dumbbells then scurries off looking at his feet.
>he has been doing it 3 times a week for a month...

I don't know how half machines in my gym work and I've been lifting for more than half a decade

>that guy who's studying loop quantum gravity and takes into account spacetime to maximise the amount of weight they can lift

>that girl who looks around to see who is looking at her
CMON you slut

I always thought 8 reps was the magic number

>not using high level mathematics to transcend normal human limitations and become a low-key greek god

PLEBIANS

PLEBIANS EVERYWHERE

This is Veeky Forums we're all gay user

No homo tho

>that guy who doesn't eat a full meal before his workout

i used to be this guy

i can OHP 190 now