/fat/ "need new bread" edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Fat fucks

shut up

i'm to smart to get in shape

I started taking fiber pills and fish oil

What am i in for?

where's previous bread? did you eat it?

Reminder that it's all about calories in calories out and you're FUCKING retarded if you can't lose weight.

fat fucks

Big brains and poo. Like an Indian scientist.

Breh's I dont know wut I am doing I keep trying to convince myself to eat a cheat meal even though I don't want one at all. This is the first time in my life I've actually tried to convince myself to eat bad for a meal and I just don't want to.

I have an IQ of 175 and I weigh 220. If I subtract my IQ from my weight I get my BMI, right?

I'm 6'0 240 ~30% body fat. Trying to lose 1.5-2 lbs a week. Is 2000 cals too much for that? I work 4x a week and do HIIT one or twice a week.

>tfw 190 down to 180 after 3 months
>Wasteline the same and tits still present
Gonna be one hell of a summer.

you only lost 10 pounds prob mostly water wieght, and 3 months thats super slow

You could pick up the pace if you want to

>normal weight bmi again

It's not water weight famalam, I drink 2 liters every day and have jogging courses on Monday & Wednesday. Occasional lifting as well.

That's great, how many calories are you consuming every day

Halp

I can control myself awesomely in shops. I don't even look at cookies and fast food. I don't buy any because I cannot control myself when I have it at home. If I know there is something in the house that I like I will eat it instantly.
If I have chocolate, even if I bought it as a present for other people it fills my mind until I give in and eat the whole box. Even basic ingredients like butter or sugar. I will find a way to eat it. Or even eat it raw. I had to throw out everything that mildly tempts me.

How can I build a strong mind, like I have in shops? If not buying shit is the only way for me to be thin then I can never live together with somebody.

I've been losing weight nicely so far but I don't want to gain it back once my sexy future Veeky Forums hubby moves in with me.

then cut more, 10lbs in 3 months is 3lbs a month less than a pound a week. 2lbs a week =8lbs a month =24lbs prob would have seen a difference.

My girlfriend just left me 20 minutes ago. We had a bad fight, she said she won't let me hurt her like that anymore and refuses to give me another chance.

Don't look for love bros, I'm serious. It's not worth it building up to a breakup. I fucking hate myself so in order to hate myself further I'm gonna slam a few 2'6s of Jack and watch grown males fight each other.

Despite how shitty I feel, I'm still behind you bros. I love you all. I really do.

Never gonna make it

I try to stay around 1500kcal nowadays, but sometimes I go over (2000kcal)

You'll be alright dude, it feels shitty now but everyone goes through it. I love you too.

How much can water weight vary? I weighed myself after waking up and I'm at an expected 266 lbs. I have 600 calories between breakfast and lunch. I go workout and walk, nothing crazy, and I weigh myself before a shower and I'm down to 260-261. Can water weight really vary that much?

fuk u

Heyo, think this kinda falls into /fat/ territory.
I'm 184cm, 22/yo and 87kg, thats 6'05 feet and 190 pounds in freedom units.

Recently started counting calories to loose weight, run thrice a week with sporadic weight training every 2-3 days.

Currently running at 1200 calories/day. But i'm almost constantly hungry. I will keep this diet up either way but any tips to make me feel fuller? Currently eating fiber-heavy pasta, ground beef + tomato-sauce, Quark and chicken-breasts. This is the second week in.

Needed that man, I'm straight up crying by myself with a bottle of jack. If I saw myself I'd think its humorous

We're gonna make it brah

I assume your new?

If you want the fat approved answer

Veggies. Especially broccoli. Basically no calories for the volume

You could cut a little more, user. A little slice of bread here, a spoon of rice there, etc.

It all counts.

Strawberries have just as few calories :^)

Last April I weighed 297...this May I got weighed been dreading it, I'm at 244 now. I still have a long way to go but it's crazy to actually see results.

I cut out soda and carbs for the most part, do allow myself to have some every once in a while. Very short beginner workout at home, too self conscious to go to a gym.

I eat a lot of broccoli/cauliflower and chicken. Also go out to eat quite a bit, just have to watch portions and what it is I order.

Broccoli's are such a shore to get though, i'd have to eat like one per meal for the sizes we get here and they spoil quickly. Not to mention i'd have to waste maybe an extra hour a week just to run to the store one extra time, which id rather not do. (They are tasty though, could probably slot it in atleast twice though a week though)

The whole reason me being hungry is a problem is that i landed a job that if i perform well in would guarantee me a .shining future, but its hard doing machine-learning when you feel hungry constantly.

Don't drown your sorrow in alcohol user. Be a big boy and cry it out. Let the feelings happen.

Oh Im crying, but booze helps too

>been stuck at 72kg for 3 days.

I buy frozen broccoli/cauli mix. Like $2 a bag...not super cost effective but saves a shit load of time.

I warm it in the nuker...comes out a little soggy but I like that, and it saves so much time than steaming, or cooking on stove top

red pill me on green tea

Fuck me i didn't even consider that, will have to check what i can find.

>Don't look for love
>I love you all
sending mixed signals there user.

also stop fucking drinking now you know you'll regret it. who gives a shit that you broke up, do something positive for yourself now that you've gotten rid of her. think of her as a gains goblin if it helps. do some push ups or go for a walk. doesn't sink into a destructive hole of self pity.
get your shit together and get Veeky Forums

from 250 to 173 gonna make it boys

Yeah I stock up, literally have 6 bags in freezer right now, along with some other veggies when I need a break from the norm

>google green tea
Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong and black tea

haha maybe im GAY AS FUCK

youre right, but its too late. im just gonna drown tonight, and lift in the AM. i need this

Yeah I used to stock up on a veggie mix before, but it quickly became boring, but just broccoli would probably be fine.

Homo.

You really don't man. Put the booze down. If you don't have it in you to exercise just watch some garbage and go to sleep. don't fucking drink.

Yup it does get boring, every once in a while have to eat something else for the week. But its a great time saver and ofc healthy as hell

>be more specific
Red pill me on the benefits of green tea and why its always talked about

thanks for the encouraging words user. i dont know who you are but it does help. maybe ill put down the bottle and get weed

I've no damn idea user. I just posted a reaction picture along with my post.

weigh your chicken breast before you eat it because it varies depending on weight. full size chicken breast can weigh anywhere between 12-16 ounces. so probably between 400-600 calories for one chicken breast.

>maybe ill put down the bottle and get weed
not sure if you're an idiot or just fucking with me at this stage.

>want to try salmon
>no where I can buy any near by

>TFW almost normal bmi range

Hey /fat/, other than working on cutting down on those calories and losing weight, what else is happening in your life?

I'm finally about to graduate high school, after six years. I have a lot of medical problems and had six surgeries over the first four years of high school, so I missed most of it and failed most classes because my teachers and counselor weren't willing to work with me and most just said "if you're not here you won't be able to do the work so why should I send it to you".

It feels good to almost be done, I just finished my last math class and I have a few more electives then this nightmare will finally be over.

>she said she won't let me hurt her like that anymore and refuses to give me another chance.

What did you do to fuck up so bad?

well done womanlet
now troll your fat coworkers by telling them that all you changed was putting butter in your coffee

frozen salmon by gorden is pretty good around 5.99 for 2 filets in the oven unbredded with garlic and butter 160 cals

>you're fucking retarded if you can't lose weight
>people are retarded for having psychological issues
top kek Veeky Forums

Someone redpill me on green tea and why its good for me, if so what kind do i get?

the former

we argued about her loving social media more than me, she said it wasnt true so it escalated

funny thing is, as soon as we left each other she posted about how sad she was on instagram lol. maybe this is a net gain

Day 1 of PSMF ends in 10 minutes.

Doing an 18:6 IF along side it. Didn't get too crazy with it, got all my supplements shored up as recommended.

Breakfast -
2 hardboiled eggs
1 slice colby jack cheese

Lunch/Dinner -
16 oz. asparagus
30 oz. chicken breast

Nothing further, just water and I had 2 diet sodas. One with lunch and one with dinner.

I'll probably just keep it simple like this, but are there any easy recipes anyone on a PSMF has done? A bit of variety may do me some good.

My free meal will be Fridays, I reckon. No problem with that.

just gave up today and went back to processed and fast food. I feel like I'm done at last. Thanks anyway

come on man, diet soda? you should know better.

what does IF i see it every clueless every time

My only remaining vice, unfortunately. Gotta have something, right?

Someone's already asked
So I went on about the latest apple cider vinegar trend

"Oh yeah totally, I ate normally, just drank 3 cups of diluted apple cider vinegar a day"

sounds like you dodged a bullet

Intermittent fasting,
It's when you only eat for a set period of time, like between 12 and 18, and fast for the rest of the day.

fat fuck

I love cherry coke zero
I think zero uses stevia. Slightly less bad for you right?

intermittent fasting, dumb meme

i have like an exterior thought to all this that yeah, i think i did dodge a bullet

investment gets to you man

A+

nice one senpai, laughed out loud

how much ACV did you *really* drink per day?

Nada
Use it on my hair though

push hard doggo

how long had you been together? that's such a retarded issue to have a big enough fight to break up over. unbelievable that nothing else set off you two idiots.

anyway, she valued social media more than you. you didn't dodge a bullet, you were the guy who slept in on 9/11.

what attracts you to it? is it the sugar? if that's the case, just drink some juice man.

5 months, but it was during our last semester of college so it was a ride. yea im an idiot youre right, also insecure and a bunch of other shit under the sun. we fought a lot desu, but always had good makeups and sex

but yea, she did. she thinks shes this super popular person on insta with 2,000 followers but really its just indian guys commenting.

>slept in on 9/11
that just means im dumb right

I've lost 14 pounds since May 1
How am I doing?

i ate 2 large pizzas 2 souffles and drank 2l of cola and a big ice tea yesterday.

>2 more lbs till i'm no longer obese

>that just means im dumb right
That means you're incredibly lucky to have dropped her on light-crazy and not full force crazy

didnt have time to link as old one was on page 9.

Good progress.

true. she had a thicc ass but i think my pecs were bigger than her boobs as a whole

do i bust out the softlights and tinder up user?

Back when I was 300 I used to drink a lot of it. Probably a 12 pack a day or so at my worse.

I switched from normal soda to diet soda at the start, then started weening off of it.

I'm at 2 a day now, but its one of those things I just can't entirely kick. Force of habit like smoking, I suppose?

go see a therapist user you have significant self control issues

>5 months
>about to enter real world
yeah, you REALLY need to find a better coping mechanism asap. life is about to get shitty all the time instead of just when a casual fling (really, that's what 5 months is. you barely entered "dating" territory) ends.

this

basically learn to notice red flags and don't let your penis distract you from them. don't be afraid to walk away.

think about it like this, the more you drink any kind of soda, the further you stray away from your goal. it's good that you've reduced it to 2 a day but you have to start actively limiting yourself. it's not easy, i know, i used to be 260 drinking soda daily myself. try giving yourself weekly limits.
starting next week, drink only 1 a day for a week
then the week after that, drink 1 every other day.
and start spacing your drinks out further and further. Again, I know it's hard, but that's what this is about, reaching your goal with mental fortitude.

eh i'll probably get shittered tonight and then be 90% fine from thereon after. when she comes up in my head itll be during the last set when i need to hoist

I'm obviously talking about people who try but fail to lose any due to being a bumbling retard and counting incorrectly.

Congrats on the progress. Also get into Squats and dead-lifts.

So I understand what people mean by "eating right" (in a surplus, deficit, recomp, etc)... but what do people mean by TRAINING right?

There's some people who go on periodized programs, some people who autoregulate, other people who go on PPLXPPLXX. Obviously, some are more optimal and less optimal. I think training right means to train intensely? Might be wrong on this. It would be awesome if someone could clarify

Yep, I'm slowly weening myself off of it. I drink a fair amount of propel water as an alternative. The flavor helps a lot.

I'm about 15 lbs from goal at this point so I'd like to be weened away from it by then but we'll see.

What are you meant to do when you stall for days on end?