/fraud/

/fraud/ - Steroid Discussion General

Newfriends read before asking questions: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

Was running 100mg Test E, 125mg Tren E e3d. I was running such a low dosage of Tren to gauge my body's reaction to the compound. I noticed that my estro seemed to increase more easily, but that may be to some other effects, so now that I know the Tren is g2g, I decided to drop my Test to 75mg e3d, and up my Tren to 200mg e3d, and gonna see how it goes.

ok thanks for the update

np. follow my blog 4 more fun facts

better blog than crusader

random question; any of yall niggaz had tattoos before roiding ? Does it look like shit now? (I'm not delusional to think I'll have Piana-tier arm after one cycle...)
I'm about to a big one on my arm by a very talented (and expensive) artist, but I'm also thinking about hopping on the gain train, so maybe I'll do the tat later.
Picrelated his work

Crusader you got me fucking sad about my ex again haven't had contact for a month but I see she's unblocked me on social media not falling for the trap of adding her tho.

Anything to be done to avoid test flu? Got it for the second time in the first couple weeks 250 test e e3d. Need my immune system to get with the fucking program.

Maybe not mix your test with influenza you dingus

Get her pregnant then kill yourself now you've cucked her lmao

Why would you get Jason Statham's face tattoo'd onto your fucking body? The fucks the matter with you??

It's a solid fucking tattoo though, photo tier.
Also I don't think he wants that exact one, just from the same artist.

Not Terrrible advice but I'll pass lol

I thought of adding ''btw no I'm not gonna get a Jason tattoo'', but then again I thought nobody would be stupid enough to believe that's what I want

jesus this is bad

Tattoos should be illegal.

I wonder if he even asked for that

Well I'm finally out in the field mid cycle during my PSMF. Honestly it's not so bad.

I get exactly 1000 cals per day via protein powder with multivit, fish oil, etc as supplements. They also have a pull up bad, so I've been doing gymnastic ring pull ups and dips with my flak vest on and backpack full of shit, going heavy as I can go. Then other accessory shit once I get those out of the way.
Also single leg squats, bridges, and core work should keep my squat and deadlift up in the meantime.

Gonna try to run an upper/lower 6-7x per week and see how I can do

Basically have all the time to sleep, get my cals in, and train when it's time to. Got my refeed planned on this 9th coming up, can't wait.

That's my blogshit for now at least

>fruit of the loom underwear 3 for 10$ at walmart

fucking pleb bitch

My blogs are the best blogs. Everybody loves them, they just refuse to admit it.

Yah.

I am a delicate flower which needs to be cherished.

Be better than me desu.

Doctor says I partially dislocated my shoulder.

Fucking kek.

well that's not very funny

Youre just terrible at all aspects of life

Been blast and cruising non stop for about 27 months. Have pharma grade nolva and Clomid on hand but can't seem to convince myself to start pct. I keep finding reasons to stay on and switch around compounds and dosages. Anyone in the same addiction pattern?

I've been telling myself I need to start cruising for over a month now lol

>take solace in lifting because ex gf is taking dicks and ignores you after you tell her to text you after exams and she ignores your ass
>can't even do THAT right

jesus......

Get bloods
What are your lipids

love laying my head on gfs breasts while she says "shhhhhhhh" while I jack off

I think my ldl was around 140

Lil high, but I expected worse desu

Ok Oedipus

You can get it from those indian online pharmacies iirc.

Also you can monitor your own blood pressure right? I got a bp machine (AA battery model) for about $20 used, theyre about $50-$150 new depending on model.

lol how do you think that works exactly? you're just going to get a blood drawing kit and then send the vial of blood back?

You dont draw blood to measure blood pressure.

>You can get it from those indian online pharmacies iirc.
I'm referring to this part you ape

You dont draw blood to buy a pharmaceutical drug

what the fuck are you talking about? the two posts you quoted are talking about getting blood tests done

This is a good troll

:^)

Redpill me on Blasting and Cruising

Can you do it for decades?

Who is decades? you should do it for yourself.

Obviously you didnt follow the conversation from the start. The post before that talks about drugs.

then don't quote triangle's post then you ape

do you know how Veeky Forums works?

>Lacking comprehension this bad
Kys

>quote post totally unrelated to what you're saying
>>Lacking comprehension

It's okay.
Mm.
I hate myself.

Fucking terrorists ruining my day

Part and parcel of living in a big city remember?

what ab/core exercises do you do?

deadlifts

Sadiq pls go
It's so shit. Not only do they kill a bunch of people but then I can't get my fucking train home
Loser terrorists

>terrorism ain't shit lol remember my ex left me tho now that's sum shit

Lmao

I don't think you get the reference.

SADIK?

Ree dont talk about my thot ex.

Time to up the tren and fuck some traps. Or maybe an abo girl, same thing.

Is steroid use really that bad if you're under 25, I wanna get muscles

>fuck an abo

Done some shit im not proud I'll admit but bestiality is a bit much tbqh.

100% fooled me 10/10

No. The people say you shouldn't roid under 25 is everybody who roided over 25. This is dumb and they regret it but instead of admitting this they egotistically try to justify it by telling others it's a bad idea.

Two main reasons.

1. Your training and diet is less likely to be consistent. If it is consistent then this is a moot point, but dont go and be like "Ill lift and eat seriously once I start roiding".

2. Growth plate closure, most people want to maximise their height. Men still have a little height growth left in them until 25 iirc.

How old are you? 24? 17?

>running tren a, test p and tbol
>calories restricted
>decide to do some meth yesterday
>haven't eaten anything since 3pm yesterday
>probs lost a lot of water weight and maybe some fat

Regret it in a way but at least I had some sleep

>tbol
y tho?

Why not ? Got a fuck ton of proviron on hand so I'll use that at the end of the cycle.

Tbol is meant to give a better definition over muscles and a bit of strenght. I'll be doing recomp in couple of weeks

Is there any examples of people who only ran low dose test? I want to see what's possible.

But youre already running tren a

try low dose trest only

How much did you gain on your first cycle?

I am running tren yeah but wouldn't tbol and tren give a better result ? Faster growth of lean mass

All of it

I've done a 250mg Test-E/250mg Deca E3D cycle for 20 weeks and it was solid. I'm looking to try a Test-E/EQ cycle now for a similar amount of time. EQ at 400mg E3D and Test-E at 150mg E3D. What kind of results can I expect from this cycle compared to the test-e/deca cycle I mentioned?

>natty my whole life
>oily skin, bad acne, balding, body hair

I'm essentially a walking Androgen receptor. I want to try gear but even a beginner cycle of just test would likely make my hair recede instantly. Can any other anons relate?

Most who started after 25, that I've seen, said they wish they'd started earlier.

I think for myself being a bit older helped simply with impulsive, lazy, stupid decisions. Now I'm much more willing and more importantly able to have patience, research a little and prepare properly. When I was younger I was just like 'fuck it, we'll burn that bride when we get to it'

DNP cycle advice? Can i run my tren with it or should i cycle off? What about lifting amd cardio?

DNP will flatten you out and making lifting very hard.

>fuck it, we'll burn that bride when we get to it'

Sounds like me atm.

How much can I gain on a 2 month tren A cycle if I'm nowhere near my potential? 15-20 lbs?

Eat 5k calories a day and you'll get at least 20 lbs

I. WANT. MY. HAIR. BACK.

lol, stupid roidfag, enjoy your premature balding

I'm starting tren next week DELETE THIS

dude i love tren

For someone who uses Tren you look like shit

Probably.

it;s because you're fucking clueless

most do.

How much have you gained

started lifting as a fatso at 23,
found out my testicles dont work anymore at 25. spent a year running from doc to doc to get trt
roiding since 27 i am now 29

i wish i started sooner. like 10 years sooner

Not enough.

Time to run a gram if you ever want your gf back. Why live if she's not in your arms?

Don't toy with me kid

Whyd it take so long?
>Inb4 sorry user testosterone is toxic masculinity unless you're ftm, since your balls don't work you were clearly meant to be female, I can prescribe you some estrogen

I bet someone with a bigger dick is toying with your gf as we speak.

Would you take FEV virus for gains?

if you life your whole live thinking everything is normal you just go with it even though when low test you dont want to do anything. took me a while to start lifting. after no progress i went to doc and ask "just lose some weight that should do it and dont stress out your cortisol is high thats dangerous"
only after i did some research i realized that doc was a fucking moron.
went to a bunch of docs till i found one who actually cared and toled me i have primary hypogonadismus.
at first i wanted to be "healthy and normal" but since i am sticking needles in my anyway i try to make up for lost years and everything i missed

>tfw every doc offered antidepressants no one wanted to prescribe trt

fucking overpayed assholes

This.

Move in she's prlly talking/fucking another guy by now.
>no she's pure she's not capable of that
Jesus you'd think she was your first judging by how beta and naive you are.
She didn't want you. You weren't good enough for her. She'd RATHER be with someone else. Anyone but you. She thinks she can do better so she left. Quit being a cuck

tattoos are for white trash scum. you pollute your body

Antidepressants make you an obedient goy slave while test makes you more masculine and masculinity is considered toxic

Fuck dude I'm pretty much same as you.

>21 y/o
>Look dyel despite being stronger than most at my gym
>350ng/dl
>literally no facial or body hair, only pubes and legs have hair
>No motivation and constantly tired

Kind of nervous about doing trt through a ugl but I'm starting to think it may be the only choice.

You're all so mean to me.
anti-depressants are fucking retarded.

>Hey doc my dick doesn't work anymore after taking anti-depressants
>>Give it a few more week
>Still doesn't work
>>I think it's just your anxiety

Just threw them out and will'd myself out of depression. Fuck doctors especially mental health professionals. Fucking retards.

Nah man just drink liquor for 3 days straight and Jack off alot. Then go to a yet clinic. It's what I did. Now I'm in 250mg test every week

thats sadly true, 21century slavery
i was 190cm 120kg and couldnt bench 20kg bar only or 40kg deadlifts when i started. got to 50kg bench 80kg deadlift while natty in 3 fucking years. i am now at 145kg bench 240kg deadlift
but i had a nice beared

Half some christian warrior like crusader PRIDE like a real man. Don't be an embarrassment to what you represent.