Can you lose fat if you eat only greens and fruits and vegan shit?

can you lose fat if you eat only greens and fruits and vegan shit?

aren't most greens, low on calories?

Good luck getting your protein requirements while on a vegan cut. Wave bye bye to glorious muscle mass as your dick turns into a shriveled cunt.

>proteins shakes doesn't exist

god that guy looks pathetic.

anyway, yes, greens and fruits are awesome, and certainly to lose weight.

watch out though. if you eat bananas all day you will not lose weight, and too much fruit isn't healthy either, because they contain (non-processed, so not terrible) Sugar.

but either way, veggies and fruits are goat. even if you were raised unhealthy and don't like em, you wil get used and start to love them.

tofu and all that other shit I don't know anything about.

what I do to lose weight is eat a banana and aprotein scoop in the morning, a vegetable salad midday and a chicken/fish with vegetables and a some rice in the evening. cheap, healthy and a great way to cut.

This guy looks so fucking weird. No idea if it's the vegan diet or just shitty genetics, but either way I'm glad he cut off his balls so he won't produce any offspring

>tfw eat vegan tendies because vegan g showcased them in one of his videos.

this is shopped

I still can't tell. Is he a white guy with piss poor skin color, some paki, or is he black?

And if he's black holy fuck don't vegan you lose your melanin.

Whey is a byproduct of milk. Enjoy shelling out asstons of cash for your shitty vegan substitues

is it the lighting, or has all the veggies tinted his screen green?

>implying I want to be a 100% vegan retard

You're either a vegan or you're not a vegan, you stupid fucking idiot

>you need to be 100% vegan
>not being a 90% vegan yet eating 10% of meat

Basically any green vegetable is great for you. Take spinach for example. Every 10 calories of it has 1g of protein. You can't convince me that's not good. For $1.50 you can get a frozen bag of it, saute it up as a side for your meal and bam, you get an extra 10g of protein in only 100 cals, and a lot of good vitamins and minerals. Most dark, leafy greens are like that, too. Broccoli is a great thing to have for a snack or add to any meal and you get almost 9g of protein from that with 100 cals of it.

Don't let anyone tell you plants lack protein. Also they have all essential amino acids. They wouldn't exist if they didn't have a complete amino acid profile.

Also eat beans. I shouldn't have to explain to anyone why beans are godly.

It's not that you can't get "fit" on a vegan diet, but here's the full story:

>You'll have a hard time getting the required protein and calories for gaining mass with a vegan diet. It's possible, but the amount of food you'll have to eat and the amount of money you have to spend is insane. Just today I bought 1 individual serving of plant protein at the store (22 gs of protein) for a shake. That shit was like $4 bucks. If I wanted even just to get like 140ish Gs of protein a day with that stuff (which is definitely even close to my recommended amount for my height), I'm paying like $28 a day just in protein supplements. I'd also have a hard time getting around 2100 calories a day on a vegan diet, and the amount of food you'd have to eat would honestly probably just make me feel sick.

Possible? Sure. But it will be expensive, take a lot of planning, and you're hopefully living in a nice area where they have stores that carry all that stuff.

>Veeky Forums is full of fat fucks who think "bulking" means eating junk processed food, but if they put on muscle at the end then it's okay. So they're not going to understand why you aren't getting 2800 calories every fifteen minutes for muh bulk tho.

>Don't let anyone tell you plants lack protein.
Kind of yes but kind of no. People aren't cows.

>Just today I bought 1 individual serving of plant protein at the store (22 gs of protein) for a shake. That shit was like $4 bucks.

You're an idiot

>plants have all essential amino acids
no. only meat/fish are complete (containing all amino acids). human body can manufacture plenty of all amino acids, but a plant based diet needs to be sure to include them all. beans r gr8

LOL
>I'm a vegan except when it's inconvenient for me to be one
either you're a vegan or not. there is no "90% vegan". 90% vegan != vegan

>only meat/fish are complete (containing all amino acids).

Go on nutritiondata.self.com, come back with 1 example of a plant food that is missing any of the essential amino acids

Isn't that just being a vegetarian?

You're both idiots

>implying whey is the only protein shake
>soy protein
>pea protein

No, that's plant based. Vegans consume no animal products at all.

agreed

Anyways. The best way to lose fat is to eat 200~300 less from what you normally eat then lose fat mostly from cardio.

>fruits

Is that his actual body?
Why does it look photoshopped to look bad

Why is his skin colour so fucking weird?

lol vegans

you can also lose fat if all you have is a 1/4 thimble of bio-diesel a day but why the fuck would you?

>being this retarded

Because he's a vegan. Every vegan I've ever met looks sickly.

Vegan protein supplements are cheaper and have MORE protein per serving lmao

>buying expensive vegan supplements when cheaper vegan protein sources exist

why

What's funny is that you don't even need them, they're just there for convenience, specially if you don't want to eat beats or lentils.

i don't understand why anyone would prefer weird tasting powders over delicious beans though. add a bit of salt and you're good to do. i'm not even vegan and i eat at least a full plate of pinto beans every day because i love them

I like using unflavoured pea or rice protein on regular meals throughout the day, it makes them so much more filling and nutritious, usually every single vegan meal I have is 1:1 in protein:carb ratio thanks to this.

>10g of protein in only 100 cals
>340g of spinach is 79 calories
where's the 6' faggot/4' square of watercress picture?

checkmate.

fucking retard. How about your research first and ask stupid questions later.

>proteins shake arent vegan
you can eat ass well a whole chicken. where you think the protien in the shakes come from?

I'm vegan and had a 70g protein at dinner yesterday which cost me about $3

Idk why but kidney beans are lean as fuck, usually have as many carbs as proteins, they're the beast bean, pinto are close second.