Milk

Redpill me on milk. Is it good for you? If yes, which one is better, fat or skim?

dickmilk

almond milk is the best. Cow milk is terrible.

lol, gay

Good: calcium, good protein
Bad: sugar, hormones from pregnant cows

Get whole milk. Has more of the shitty hormones, but skim milk gives you diabetes.

It's a good source of calcium and protein. Should go well in anyone's diet as long as you're not lactose intolerant. Skim or very low fat. The fat in milk is saturated. No reason to add those to your diet when they sell skim milk for the same price. The extra calories aren't worth the grams of saturated fats.

Do you still drink milk from your mom's tits ?
No, of course not. So why the hell would you drink the milk from a cow's tits ? Are you a new-born veal ?

>Skim milk gives you diabetes.

The only difference between skim milk and whole milk is the extra saturated fats stupid.

Soy milk has more nutrients without the hormones and cholesterol.

Drink soymilk.

won't you grow a vagina ?

Not OP, but
>diabetes
>extra saturated fats

Are you retarded? Saturated fats can lead to diabetes.

GOMAD is a meme

what about the protons and calories? I need those

No. Type 2 diabetes is a desensitization of insulin receptors caused by frequent and chronic spikes in insulin.

yeah dude I love drinking pus so I can be more masculine

Saturated fat causes insulin resistance. Full blown T2DM additionally requires beta cell dysfunction which is typically due to ectopic pancreatic fat accumulation (something else saturated fat exacerbates compared to healthier sources) in the majority of patients. Insulin-induced insulin resistance occurs only with supraphysiological doses and not from normal food-induced postprandial pulsatile release that actually enhances insulin sensitivity.

>nuts ground up in water
>milk

are you retarded

say this in english please

fpbp

Answer this question.

>Are you a baby cow?
If yes, cow milk is great for you!
If no, cow milk in not good for you.

>Insulin-induced insulin resistance
lol

>insulin-induced insulin resistance

Would you like to diagram that for us

So are you going to give an actual reason?

>Not impregnating a chick and drinking HGH filled breast milk.

Weww lads, not gonna make it.

>Not Impregnating multiple chicks to have a constant production of breast milk to sell to your bros for money.

Serious user?

Whole Milk