Swim clothes

Got invited to a pool party are these speedos acceptable or too homo ?

Better than briefs desu

look sexy m8

hot, but girls are going to be intimidated and gay guys are gonna be all over that ass

you look good babe ;)

Kinda faggy

Def too faggy lmao just wear a short swimsuit weirdo

It's a pool party OP, not a physique contest. Also I would wear those only at the beach in Brazil. Yes, plenty of homos but also straight guys wear them.

>those hips

Not acceptable
Guys will think you're gay
It's also considered the least attractive swim wear by women

only cause they're jelly and feel inadequate

Everyone will find you more attractive if you try less. Just wear some semi short swim trunks. Try hard is an instant turn off for lots of girls. You really want everyone's first impression to be "look at that douche?"

Would recommend wearing something gym shorts length. Chubbies swimshorts are perfect for parties
imo and you won't look like you're intentionally trying to show off and be a faggot at the same time. Stick with those when going to the beach solo. Hope you get laid man.

you will get a lot of attention wearing a speedo especially if you are in the U.S. where it is likely you will be the only one wearing a speedo

You in tip top but just wear normal shorts man, those are too extra.

You are fit enough to look good in it. Just wear it with confidence and youll be fine.

This. Also, Speedo style briefs are more comfortable desu.

I'd suck it

>Try hard is an instant turn off for lots of girls.
Why is a guy wanting to look good or show off bad or vain but every skinnyfat chick crams herself into a bikini to try to look like hot shit?

OP here I'm not going to a pool party

Eeva if you see this unblock my number I have to tell you something

>mfw she doesn't unblock his number

Fuck Eeva, you're hot dude, go slay some pussy at that party

No, I want my Finnish pussy back

I usually just wear really short swim trunks. It's nice because I get a bit of tan on my thighs while I'm out and about. To be honest though, like everyone else said, the shorter and tighter your suit, the more gay guys you'll have to swat off. Be ready to shoo some faggots.

Never been hit on by a gay OR a woman though. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever witnessed someone being hit on IRL. Does it even happen

Finnish girls are fucking cunts in my experience. Or massively depressed. Or both.

I used to get a lot of attention from gays at my country club. My brother got into a spat with one and cracked his head open so now they avoid me. Feelsbad, it was very flattering. Women you will have to 9 times out of 10 approach. The rare woman that does approach you will either be a huge catch or someone with major baggage.

Interesting

What do you recommend