Do any Veeky Forumsizens keep up with college football?

Do any Veeky Forumsizens keep up with college football?

joocy

was liking UCLA for a while, but being from Southern California and going to school in Mississippi and watching football over there, I'm now an Ole Miss Rebels fan

Go Gators.

I went to a school without a football team, but im from the midwest and usually just root for the big ten to do well. It is kinda nice to watch whatever the best games are each saturday tho.

More like Lil 10. Every school outside OSU is trash and gets rekt in bowl games.

go cougs fuck the huskies

I have the biggest crush on mccaffrey

Maybe eventually the cougs will have an 11 win season. Doubt it.

Hahaha the cougars are trash tier please stop supporting them before you embarrass yourself even further

>Roll Tide baby

I love college football so fucking much.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEE

2 years in a row destroying you in the SEC championship baby. How does it feel to be our bitch?

Your father's sister should have aborted you.

t. Clemson

Go Tigers

Could never get into college sports even though I went to a big sports college. Just much less interesting to me than the pros.

I went to Michigan State for a semester so I root for them when there's nothing else on tv on Saturday's

I stopped following it once I realized that the "home team" was all niggers from out of State, here to rape White women and pass classes without work because, well, niggers.

Can't blame them. Ruining white women for future cuck husbands while not doing any work sounds pretty fun.

seeing all these boys destroy their brains saddens me too much tbqh

>used to lift in my school's athletic gym
>became friends with the strength coach and oline coach
>lifted with strength coach
>10+ power racks
>free chalk
>lifted with future benchwarmer nfl players
>most chick athletes were incredibly weak mentally and physically

good times, really miss the place and atmosphere

Cool story bro. How many times did that coath molest you?

Clemson class of '16 here. I almost like Alabama after the past two national champ games. Honestly the two best football games I've been to.

Side note since this is fit, Clemson's school gym sucked. We switched campus fitness directors midway through my time there. New dude kicked our weight club off campus, was obsessed with cardio machines, and pretty much ruined our free weight section.

Fortunately the weight club made it into a warehouse off campus, and we had a solid student deal at Gold's.

GO
HOKIES

Clemsonfags btfo

He should hook up with Katie Ledecky and make the ultimate Veeky Forums kids

Only a couple of times but it was okay since he wore protection. Well worth all the benefits in my opinion.

OSU can't even beat PSU, lmao!

Posting from campus right now. Summer gym hours suck.

Bama can suck Colonel Rebs big fat red dick....Hotty Toddy

>join d3 football team
>players are pretty cool, head coach is a huge dick
>head coach quits, replaced with slightly less dick
>realize I don't actually like football
>quit

>every school outside OSU is trash and gets rekt in bowl games
Did you not watch the suckeyes get their shit pushed in in the playoff? Couldn't even beat fuckin Penn State

Look at his parents and his relatives, he's already the ultimate Veeky Forums kid. Mom played college soccer and grandpa was olympian. Father was in the NFL and all his brothers are either in the NFL or are 4 or 5 star prospects at the highschool level.

My lion.

from uk but support the buckeyes. college sports here suck lol