Tell me about the niggers in your gym

Tell me about the niggers in your gym

They lift weights.

they are alright I guess , they sing rap songs in the locker room out loud though

you're disgusting. racism has no place in the fitness world.

go away /pol/

how new are you? this is Veeky Forums

Everyone at my gym lift weights to get yolked. Unlike you. They're all 1,000,000% better people than you, a little bitch boi.

Reddit please leave

>a man who genuinely believes he is a woman for the sake of satisfying hos fetishes telling other people they have no place in this world

>nigger detected

back to /pol/ faggot

Being that fitness is all about self improvement and personal accomplishment, and racial bigotry tends to stem from inadequacy issues brought on from lack of accomplishment it really doesn't have any place. It's about being a better individual with disregard for our upbringing or heritage, and overcoming the obstacles in front of us

thank you. this is absolutely true and you expressed it beautifully :)

How new are you, this is Veeky Forums.
We only care how much you squat, and how many no homo's we can say before it we start being gay

Yes it does you faggot.

Here's an example of why racism should have a place in the fitness "world".

Chis Niggerson won Mr. Olympia over Frank Zane because

1) He's a nigger.
2)He was openly a faggot just like you.
3) This gives him an advantage in affirmative action.

Thus, he won the Mr. Olympia in 1982 due to political correctness and nigger-sympathy when clearly Frank Zane's physique was superior in every where.

So yes, racism does have a place in the fitness world. Deal with it, you faggot.

Jacked tall black guy asked if I was done squatting. I only did one set so I asked if he wanted to work in. He was supersetting two other exercises and still found time to correct my squat form. Told me he squatted every day for six months and was squatting 505 at the end of it (not sure about that). Shook my hand and we traded names.

Next time we were both there, we smiled and waved at each other. Thanks, Lloyd.

never re-rack their shit

that's about it

you're welcome, Bryson

>Arnold being paid to shake hands with a nigger as an actor in a movie means he's "down wid da blax".

Fuck off monkey.

Speak a weird language that I don't understand. Their gym ethics is on point though. They're from Africa.

Look at that nigger faggot staring at his bulge. Disgusting.

KYS plz

I hate niggers and niggerfuckers like you, op, who can't stop ruining good places by bitching about Tyrone fucking women instead of your faggot asshole

kill yourself

They kind of smell weird desu.

Frank Zane hadn't won since a few years before that competition, and was not in better shape than Chris. Frank was still suffering from an injury he had incurred after competition, which resulted in a noticeable loss in Mass.
Chris had actually lost out the year before in what many considered an upset.

The biggest dude at my gym is black and he's cool as fuck. He helped me a lot with nutrition when I was starting out and we talk about jazz.