Want to get Veeky Forums

>want to get Veeky Forums

>job
>taking my girlfriend out
>studying for the army (doing MEPS on monday barely getting in)

I wish I could just lift all day every day. I guess I have to be an absolute loser to become a bigger loser.

Army vet here,

Fix your attitude. Stop thinking about all the bullshit you're gonna go through, and concentrate on all the opportunities you'll have.

Take advantage of all the training opportunities, get a retirement account started, go to all the free gyms, go into an MOS that translates to a civilian job, etc.

You'll only be a loser if you go out drinking with all the other dumbass privates every night. Yeah, you could spend the next 4 years being a dipshit. On the other hand, you can take all the opportunities afforded to the military and use it to set you up for the rest of your life.

Y-yes s-s-sir!!!!

88L is the MOS I will get a chill life with. Long haul trucking in the civilian world.
Or stick with infantry and be a cop

Correction

88m is the mos If I want a chill job. It looks good

why not just be a cop now then and skip the military

boo fucking hoo, no-one cares about your army career. Also OP, stop being a faggot

BCT gonna disappoint you so much. Get ready for culture conflicts in the barracks and fuck heads.

the army is a bunch of fuckheads anyway

god why are army guys such fucking faggots. no one thinks you're great but yourselves jesus christ it's such a circle jerk

>went to MEPS last month
>NEET
>at the gym for 3 hours a day

stay mad

senpai

>girlfriend
>the army
she is going to fuck a lot of dudes

I have a job
I'm studying for masters
I have a gf
I spend time shitposting, reading stuff and playing games
I spend time with hobbies
I still have time to lift three times a week, 1-2h each time

Get good

Don't join the military. It sucks right now. Not in the sense of training or combat but in the sense of politics. I'm an E5 in the Marines and if I wasn't slated to go to OCS here soon I would get the fuck out in a year when my contract is up. Being enlisted military is not worth it. It was rated the shittiest job in America for a reason.

As a terminal lance who just got discharged, I cannot agree more with this statement. I hated every moment of my life as an enlisted POG.

>Long haul trucking in the civilian world.
Dude, self driving cars will be here soon and truckers are going to get demolished.

>the army
join the marines you fucking faggot. You want gains don't you? Got crazy swole with all that PT.

Yeah dude. Prepare to lose to Jody.

>All that PT
You're an idiot. Easy calisthenics and running moderate distances will not bless you with gains.

Infantry marine here (0311)...dont fucking do it

Lol im going to ocs soon too