SS Muscles thread

How you guys looking?

Any muscles lagging behind for you, how are your routines going.

Obviously my legs are lagging, consequence of my height.

Height weight bf?

I have strong shoulders and weak everything else. Relatively strong. They're still weak.

6'4'' 215 ~15-20, don't really know. Only have fat on my midsection.

I have long arms and wide as fuck shoulders, I actually couldn't squat for about 2 months because I couldn't get my arms back far enough to hold the bar. Had to do mobility work.

Are these 1RM's?

You can bench much more then you can squat and bench is almost at DL

Estimated 1rms. Don't laugh, I haven't been back in the gym long.

There's no way you can bench 330lbs while squatting under 300.

whats this website/app

Symmetric strength

It's not really that crazy, few "upper body bros" firmly fit into this camp.

Skelly who just started. I feel like I can do a lot more on DL but still just progressing.

Shoulders started lagging because I put them at the end of chest day as basically an accessory, so I don't hit them as hard as I used to. Squats lag because I go atg instead of parallel, so my max is slightly less.

What's the name of that website/app?

i'm still at babycore level

about to commit sudoku because of that diddly and squat

god help me

im the poster above you, i feel your pain.get a spotter for your bench.cant go heavy if you're alone.

I have a spotter, the only problem is I am a peasant and I live far away from a gym (country Australia boi) and the amount of weight I can actually put on the bar to train with is limited to what I have bought, which is only 56kg/123lbs at the minute, and the weights cost so much lmao, $3.30 for 1kg/2.2lbs

Also my man, how do you look at your current lifts?

I'm the fucking green man, bro.

i'd rather not share pics , but ironically my lower body is bigger than my upper (75% percent t rex mode).probably shitty genetics.

height 5. feet 9 inch, weight 80kg

>WAKE ME UP INSIDE

>(can't wake up)

are you fat

6'2" ~220

How could you possibly do actual pendlay rows with 270lbs but not do 4 plate diddlys lmao

Started in march, I've been doing PPL. OHP is disproportionate to bench, I am struggling with bench for some reason.

noob question, if I OHP with dumbells, do I put in the weight of one, or of both? So if I OHP with 2x 22kg dumbells, is it 22 o r 44?

what do you weigh user
closer to 44 than 22,

small ribcage, bad leverages probably

What did he mean by this?

>6'2"
You don't have 6'2 proportions

it varies but should be around the combined weight. For bench I can BB the combined weight plus bar but with OHP I do less with BB than the combined DB weights, though I have never done them while standing and seated shoulder press is easier due to stabilization

what are "6'2" proportions"? His height and weight is the same as that of zyzz pre-death, it makes absolutely sense because he has higher bodyfat (if you do the scaling in your head)

I actually have a pretty wide rib-cage, bad leverages is possible though, I have been trying to work harder on it for the last couple of weeks.

When people claim to 1 plate OHP is it standing or seated? Have yet to see anyone doing OHP standing.

Weird, at my gym people tend to do it standing,
>there is a lot of push pressing going on though

standing (harder to stabilize, but better in the long run tbqhfam), and strict as OHP usually denotes the strict press
push press is a good compound movement on its own, especially for athletic purposes. However I'll agree that the majority of gymrats do a subconscious push press that is really ugly and inefficient, and then claim it as strict

Chestlet reporting in

looking at your deadlift you probably have long arms

I haven't really thought about it but maybe, when I stand up completely relaxed they reach down to slightly below my butt, with proper posture my hands rest on my butt in height. I'm 6ft1 so I am not super tall, but maybe that's why I have an easier time with dl's than squats

80kg,176lbs

that dyel chest at 315lb bench.how is this even possible.

Could low volume be the cause?

do some chest flys my man

I have short legs and a long torso.

I mean it's not gonna look big from that pose but my chest is like 46 inches.

Can I have another angle senpai?

I don't really take many photos of myself or get many shirtless photos taken. I do bench 3-4 times per week though.

I've been lifting 18 months.. it took me 12 months to hit 100kg on bench and I still have not added any since then (but I only bench once a week), on deadlift it took me 6 months to go from 60kg to 200kg and another 6 months to go from 200kg to 220kg. Since i've been dieting I have not been able to add strength and have dropped back to 180kg-200kg range for deads. These are 1RM. I could've kept going with squat but I got bored of it and switched to leg press, I just don't have much strength or energy while dieting down.

I started lifting as a fatty though (still am fat, just not as fat) so I think having a larger mass allowed my deadlift to develop much faster than my bench where my size isn't as helpful.

Only recently started OHP so doesn't really count I guess.

>tfw almost out of subpar
feels great

post body

Finally becoming a crulbro

What's is this site/app?

Sure it's possible

5'9 160lbs
>favorite day is leg day
why is my deadlift so shit Veeky Forums