My dream is to live from a van and travel across the country, while working as a freelancing programmer

My dream is to live from a van and travel across the country, while working as a freelancing programmer

What steps do I need to take to achieve this?

/dreams/ and /goals/ general i guess

>buy laptop
>learn to program
>buy van
>sleep in Walmart parking lots and use McDonald's WiFi

why wouldn't you just try to land a decent job for a few years then live off of your savings/investments and do fun stuff rather than compete with pajeet in his native environment. most freelance jobs are horrible.

then if you were fit or something, do side jobs in whatever buttfuck town you wind up in

That's a nice dream OP. How long are you planning on doing it for and would you go solo?

Struggling to find a motivation to study, desu

Wouldn't feel comfortable without having any source of income. Wouldn't like to blow my savings on that as well.

Solo, maybe with a dogge, I was thinking doing it for like a year or so, then get back to normal life, because even though I would probably enjoy it, I just wouldn't be able to do it all the time, like those libtard hippie kids

There is no such thing as motivation. You just do it or bitching all day.

this is how i lived for the past 5 years. moved out from a crappy apartment, sold everything i didn't need and purchased a motorhome. i basically save 90% of my income and soon i'll be able to buy a house.

signed up at a 24/7 gym near my job and parked on their lot. using their wifi and going there to train, shower and brush my teeth. i get free breakfast and lunch at job and i usually take some extra from lunch for my dinner.

This actually sounds really comfy. Do you not get anxiety about keeping your motorhome in the one place too long? I'd be constantly expecting someone to call me out on living on their lot

i move it around to different locations from time to time. never had any problems or complaints so far. pretty sure i can use it as long as i'm paying for gym sub

You could probably just save enough for a van + extra for fuel, food and repairs, and then just work the kinds of jobs backpackers usually take along the way to top off your funds. It would probs be a bit more labor intensive than what youre imagining though

I wanna be a commission artist and work at conventions and these two local comic shops and over Instagram, Facebook, DeviantArt, etc, drawing and coloring characters and things for money.

My long term goal is to make a manga style comic book with my own story and characters, at least 10 books long. Sort of like Avatar: The Last Airbender. Working on my fundamentals right now but I've got a decent story and a few likable/relatable characters down. Just gotta figure out how I wanna open my story up. Got a lot of the middle and end planned out but I don't know how to approach the start of it.

fucking gay lmao

>I get free breakfast and lunch at job

Really? How come?

I honestly just want to get a qt rural gf and live at the country side(I live in eastern europe). I really dislike life in the city tbqh

>Struggling to find a motivation to study, desu
Isn't it like, your dream?

Ever take guests over?

I'm not gonna lie, a good hardworking life at the country side is very tempting, honest and peaceful way to live. I wish you success.

Oh, not the programming side of it, its not my dream, although i find it very very interesting, its just seems like the most reasonable career path that goes along with that kind of a lifestyle

perks of the job. there is also a free gym but it sucks and has mostly machines and some low weight dbs

a few close friends know but other than that not really

spending rest of my life with 10/10 husbando

I wanna rock.

>10/10
looks like some gay autist with shit haircut. bet he gives a mean rimjob

>muh cant compete with pajeet

Nigger you can compete, stop being a bitch. They weren't born coding they don't pray to an algorithm god. They put the time in to get it.

post your legit 10/10 and i will rate him

Do you mane i liked that show as a kid desu

You can set up any online business and not know shit about code and live that life