Explain

Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alexander.f/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would you take Latsbrahs body if you had to have his horse facial features?

Genetics are cruel. These two are twins ffs.

Why is god so cruel.

I feel. My older brother is quite a bit better looking than I am. Although he's a cuck whos in a sexless "friend" relationship with a woman who has a kid from a different father, and my brother pretty much acts like the father figure. It's pathetic. So it could be worse I guess.

What?
Does he at least date other women then?

Maggie can be pretty beautiful, like in ''Secretary'',
Just need to grow her hair, better posture. Fake news

Latsbrah should just keep his beard. He looks significantly better with it grown out. I like him in general and I do feel bad that his brother turned out so much better looking than him. I can't even imagine a combination of the two. Latsbrah body, his brothers face, youtube popularity (relatively). Everyone on earth would be a fashy goy.

prime example of how it's always the ugly idiots who spend time on the internet while Chads live in real life and you can never ever meet them on Veeky Forums

>Maggie can be pretty beautiful,

Go to bed, Joker.

face > frame

lolno. He's in love with her. She's happy that he pays for everything and has someone to help raise the little satan spawn. Pretty sure she's dating other guys. Family has all told him he's being taken advantage of, but he just won't listen.

How does one even reconcile these feels? I'm thankful all of my siblings are uglier than me.

The possible thing that could make it better is if the ugly brother had a 10in hog.

I'm glad I don't know this feel.

mouthbreathing on the left

obviously left is naturally prettier but the difference would be smaller if right took care of his appearance. pasty acne skin, fat, awful posture, primary school haircut, shit glasses

this makes me sad

The brother is actually like him, he supports him and his political views and wears his merch.

They can't possibly both have the same 2 parents. They've got to be half-siblings or something. If not this may be the first instance of one child getting literally every single favorable gene compared to one getting every single shitty one.

Yee, Have met Marcus in real life and he's a lot more charismatic than his brother. It makes sense that he's in the public spotlight for their beliefs. His brother is objectively much better looking though.

no he looks fucking stupid

Go to bed Toni

Looks 10 times better in the first picture. What the fuck man.

Angles and filters.

>tfw I am the ugly little brother
I'm smarter tho

when will they learn

The manlet brother traded height for better face though

does goldenbrah suffer from FAS?

>Explain
You're a faggot

He suffers from sick gains and glorious hair.

damn, it looks like he reached super sayan 3

The other guy obviously needs to get Veeky Forums, get a tan, a haircut and some nicer clother. Not saying he would become like his brother but he would probably go from a 4 to a 6.5

me: 5"11 1/2 eccentric neet with minimum friends and girls avoid any sexual relations with me like the plague, friends ? sure thing even some like me allot as friends, but NEVER anything more
brother: 6"4 and normie who has normal life
atleast im rich otherwise i would off myself as soon as i turned 25

>how to spot if your wife had sex with the postman

That dude is ridiculously good looking though.. No homo but he's hotter than any chick i have ever banged, and probably will ever bang.

>you STRUGGLE to get your peer reviewed research FUNDED while Chad jams his GUITAR and creampies the girl of your dreams

Too true Maggie is one of the ugliest women in cinema while Jake is one of the hottest men

Well your brother will kill her eventually

Proof body fat and hair are the most important factors you can control

The two guys in this picture are twins

maggie is 3 years older

I'm 5'7 and I'm married to a thicc Latina 8/10

that is one handsome motherfucker
no homo

My younger brother is pushing 6'4 while I'm 6 foot. We're both goodlooking but in a different way, people say alot more masculine while he has those boyish good looks.

I'm jacked tho, he's lean and slender but has got potential to be perfect ottermode.

I feel great and I love him so not jelly.
Feels content man.

This is the healthy way to look at it. It gets hard to play your strengths when you have very few, however. Like when you're a straight up goblin.

She aged poorly, but then again this is common trait on women

how can someone have such an unpleasantly fat face and be skinny at the same time?

1>2>3 in face

Doesn't mean shit if you have a crappy jawline and chin.

they both look ugly as fuk desu

why is this guy alway bringing his mom on the red carpet?

I see one euphoric fedora tipper, four girls and, a lesbian.

the major difference here is the chin. latsbrah has a weak chin, while his brother has a strong chin

>guys

They have the same cleft chin. It's the jaw, mouth, nose, and eyes.

I'm sure they both own a fedora, the taller one just had the luck of loosing his for this particular situation

this is some gay ass shit right there

Just came to check your quads

Not in a million fucking years. He geniuinely has the monkey-iest look I've every seen. What an atrocity

he'd be handsome if he lost weight

>tfw you'll never be Chris

His face is pretty bad, but the his hair makes it even worse somehow. He doesn't even have bad hair, it just frames his face so horribly.

Note to self:

>Get contacs or better glasses
>Stop being a fag and get a professional haircut
>Get lean

Pretty sure Latsbrah has a receding chin, even if it's cleft down the middle

instagram.com/alexander.f/?hl=en
He's also fashy - just doesn't make videos

>Would you take these steroids if you had to smash your face against the wall repeatedly?

I know that feel.
I'm in a similar predicament.
Older brother is perceived to be better looking and is much more successful with his career.
I'm taller than him and a lot stronger but have way less charisma and not as intelligent.

Also, I was born a bit premature because of all the stress he as a baby put on my mother when she was pregnant with me.
I'm not sure what is the science around being born a month early but I feel he cucked me out of some sweet prenatal gains.
Can anyone enlighten me?

It's really unbelievable how much more aesthetic his brother is

>fashy
How many cocks did you suck today?

*volkisch

quads of truth. Every symptom of mouthbreather. Shorter upper lip, receding chin, "lazy" looking eyes. Also his forehead seems taller (but it might be due to smaller/abnormaly placed jaw.

Life isn't fair. No man should have genetics and money on his side. Where's the fucking balance?

Peer review isn't a struggle. Peers cannot wait for a chance to rip your research or study apart. Imagine being in a grad school and the teacher saying pass your essay to the classmate next to you and getting back a your paper covered in red pen. This is what the savages wait for when someone is about release new material lol.

>tfw I''m the better looking sibling
feels good senpai

Only difference i see is that he bangs alexis ren. While his brother probably sits at home playing vidya

Life's a bitch

>tfw the one ugly kid with four gorgeous siblings

Feels pretty fucking bad, I tell ya. This one time my family were watching some baby photo slideshow they dug up, and when a picture of me at 5 years old came on my mom accidentally made a disgusted noise before realizing what she was looking at.

He would have much less of a faggot face if he stopped furrowing his brow and got a good haircut.

wtf, they look so similar but so different

Seriously, fuck your mom. (not sexually)

Tfw your good looking but micro-penis. It'll grow r-right guys? I still have time, r-right?

Atleast he still looks masculine, although fucking ugly and retarded. I look both ugly and like a weak little bitch, Weak chin, weak cheekbones, round feminine face etc aswell as bald head, ugly face and so on.

Pretty creepy looking tbqh

The Arnold Schwarzenegger bloodline...

He'd be a genuinely good looking chap if he lost the weight though .

>tfw my brother is 11 years younger than me and got a girlfriend before me
>tfw he's a complete teenage Chad who probably fucked multiple girls while I'm a 26 year old virgin
>tfw he's extremely good looking while I'm ugly as sin and started balding when I was 17

You people can only imagine my suffering

arnold made only one big fucking mistake in his life: marrying that bitch

if he lost the weight he'd be a handsome dude

His children have it too easy and never had to work for anything. They probably got that way from their mother.

which one is the other guy?

My sister unironically thinks Liam is hotter than Chris.. What?!

>tfw my dad broke my nose when I was a kid and it turned me into a 3/10 mouthbreather
Need to save up for surgery so people will treat me like a human being tbqh

Why the fuck would he make that cringey ad?

>have the GOAT's blood running through your veins
>let yourself go and become a disgusting obese fuck who WILL have disgusting loose skin once he decides to lose all of that fat
>mfw