Will someone redpill my little boipussi on yoga please

Will someone redpill my little boipussi on yoga please.
I'm fucked after a heavy labour job each day, and very stiff in the morning.
I'd prefer and app or video series i can do at home, preferably not too long a session.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/11284762/Yoga_Basics_for_Men__An_Intro_to_Man_Flow_Yoga_-_Dean_Pohlman__P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ugh, time to spam my own thread every 30 seconds until people start replying.
Do you guys prefer "bumps" or should i samefag everyone else and pretend there's a conversation going on?

Fuck guys please talk to me

Go to a class.

And digits

Joe Rogan goes deep into yoga plenty of times, you can probably find clips of it on youtube, a lot of MMA fighters do it. It supposedly helps your flexibility, restitution, and stamina, but since I don't do it myself I can't say for sure

I go to taichi/yoga classes, it's feels good. Not much else to say.

Yoga fixed my squats

all those ugly faces with those beautiful smooth skinned legs. fucking hell

iirc there's plenty of guided videos on YouTube. Or you could find a local yoga place and maybe find one of those qts

That's the podcast guy? Is his show worth a binge?

He's close to 1000 episodes and they're often 3 hours long. So I would reconsider binging.
It's good if you're interested in the subject/guest, but unless you are a fan of Joe I wouldn't watch them all.

The two Jocko Willink episodes are good from a Veeky Forums perspective.

Look up the app called "down dog"

That actually looks pretty cool. Looks like you can choose lengths of sessions. Will dl now. Thanks mang

go to a class yoga is pretty faggy but actually you can do it in a way that it is a full body workout
if you do it right and can be a real non meme not cuckfag sport

if you are not lifting, start with lifting first

same as you op. dl this

thepiratebay.org/torrent/11284762/Yoga_Basics_for_Men__An_Intro_to_Man_Flow_Yoga_-_Dean_Pohlman__P

been doing it for a longass time now and really helps

>tfw no 5/10 skinny commie yoga gf

More like hot dogs

I do wii fit yoga lol

its comfy

Muh nig

No makeup plus a birkram class equals that.

You sound like a bitch faggot so I'm sure you'll fit right in

That's what your mom said last night

My gym offers a free yoga class. My posture and balance has definitely improved and I get to stare at MILF ass for the test boost.

I would try and join a class. It's really nice not to have to look up routines or worry about form since the teacher will provide them for you (just follow her demo) and will go around and correct your form as the class goes on. If you're an autist like me it's also a nice way to talk to people, there's def something about yoga where you feel more open and calm after a session.