Lift

>lift
>look good as a guy
>transition
>look good as a girl

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/evebernhardt2/?hl=en
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/applause-and-anger-greet-9-year-old-transgender-girl-on-january-cover-of-national-geographic/?utm_term=.4dd4a3706a02
abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hnggg those freckles

this pic has got to be a lie...

Would bang even with those stretch marks

delet this

seems legit, look at the ears

two photos taken from good angles and with filter

the photo looks good but you have to see him from a few angles to say he passes or not

>''9 months HRT with my boyfriend at the time''

instagram.com/evebernhardt2/?hl=en

okay i was wrong

I highly doubt that you'll be the one doing the banging user

>look like tom hardy
>transition

Fuck, brehs...

bru

fucking cute. does this mean i'm gay?

FACE > frame > genitalia

Freckles are disgusting.

>beta male to mentally fucked up girl transition

I am gay now

for faggots, maybe
he had baby face syndrome, so that worked for him. but that's rare. Usually trans ends up as clusterfucks.

WTF, what a waste of manliness and male potential.

We need a law that requires these types to be branded or tattooed in some way to make them readily identifiable. Any instances of them attempting to have relations without disclosing what they are should be punished with imprisonment.

Why? Can't you tell they are men?

No he can't. Because he is a faggot now.

>Freckles are disgusting

>you will never ejaculate while looking into those completely lifeless eyes

Mirin dem facial gains... and boobs. A shame about the shit tats but hey, good for her anyway.

some are pretty tricky until the clothes are off desu

>instagram.com/evebernhardt2/?hl=en
wow she's so pretty. i wouldn't even feel guilty agreeing if she asked me to bottom for her.... exclusively.

What the fuck is going on with american males? Why the fuck are you guys mutilating yourselves ffs?

your parents never told you you can be whatever you want?

its like someone wants to destroy the wests values and people

No?
Do american parents unironically say that?
I thought that shit only happened in movies.

B-bros, what the fuck? I dont want to feel these feels.

>want to be a girl
>am tall + fat + hairloss
not even fitness could get me outta bed. curves are nice but in the end, if your face looks like shit you wouldnt even pass anyway which is the case rn.

also, how to get myself outta bed? cant get myself to eat properly aswell, at least im barely eating junkfood and sweet drinks n shit
whats the issue with losing weight by laziness?

OK, that's it. I am a faggot.

That's not fair

i've seen quite some late mtf pictures of guys in their 30s that were like you that turned out pretty good. hrt is scary. this guy was 30 when he transitioned

yes

Hahahaha man I would hate being a woman right now.
Men are better at being women than women, that's why they're all pissy and all about this empowering shit.
Can't even be a woman better than men can, fuck I'd be a fat angry feminist too, Kek

Hello darkness my old friend...

HRT ban now

>lift
>look like a compensating beta
>transition
>look like a tomboy with gross tits

>thinking trans people aren't mentally unstable, unironically.

get out you degenerate, you'll never make it.

when half of the posts in threads doesn't fit your own vision, maybe you're the one on wrong board.

>half of the posts
You're pretty delusional. This thread has 47 replies.

shutup you tranny piece of shit

She's cuter than her cute dog... The only way out for manlets is to become qt traps..

wtf my friend (not me of course hehe) got a boner reading this thread, I hope you're happy

I could be your friend for tonight

post a pic of yourself, let's see if you made it

Damn man I'm legit worried for our future. In a couple of yours you straight up won't be able to recognize who was a male and is now female and vice versa.

Let this sink in.......its really creepy.

no it's not. I don't see why it's even a fucking problem.

>look good as a guy
>with that face

top kek

>thinking trans people aren't mentally unstable
They are. I don't think anyone could honestly question that.

But I hope you understand that transitioning is still the only option they have right now. All the other treatments we tried don't work. Hell, even transitioning only offers partial success, since it's not enough for a lot of them and they still off themselves. Still, even though it's a crap treatment, it is what we have, so it's the only thing we can do.

Don't like it? Feel free to figure out a better way. One that works better than transitioning, of course. "Just kill them" is not a viable treatment.

t. shlomo

I don't like dick.

>everyone who doesn't shower this person with compliments is LITERALLY A NAZI
Only two of those posts are /pol/ material, rest are just people who don't want to fuck your shitty dickgirl waifu

I'd be ok with it they stopped shoving their shit on 12 year old kids because it's so "progressive" and "beautiful". A little boy plays with dolls and he supposedly wants to be a girl now just to make themselves feel more normal. If they stopped with that shit I wouldn't care if they mutilated their dicks.

There has to be a line somewhere man, I don't want to hook up with no trap.

Kek the best part about this thread is the mad tranny getting assblasted and /Pol/ posting.

Most trannys are ugly as fuck, op one looks like a girl wtf bruhs? Wtf?

I don't want to pull a pair of panties down and find a meat wound that can't even lubricate itself, I want to be able to have kids, I don't want to get poisoned by drinking water because mental trainwrecks piss out their estrogen dosages into it etc

Most cases are simply a phase that would pass by like a summer breeze, but therapists encourage them, and pump them full of synthetic hormones, until they kill themselves because their life is a lie. How is that a sustainable, viable, healthy practice? I really feel for these lost souls.

You do know that treatment done on children is mostly preventative, not permanent. They don't do a full sex change, they just take blockers to prevent test from ruining their bodies beyond repair, even real HRT only begins when they're old enough.

This is important, because if you leave the whole treatment for when they're adult, the results will be considerably worse and the odds of them killing themselves will be a lot higher.

Don't you think there might be considerable negative effects taking puberty blockers as a child? Stunted growth, for one.

Was about to write "somebody ban this degeneracy" but then I realised a cute trap girl who lifts has been the eternal dream of /fit

Of course. But it's either that or an increased likelihood of suicide later. The treatment is crap, but it's all that's available.

They're advancing with incredible speed and getting more and more "passable"

Preventive sex change treatment? Blocking hormones fucks up vital stages of development.

Let's be honest here, most kids don't know what they want at that age. My sister's classed magically had 3 lesbians out of 12 girls, a year later they were magically straight again. Shoving this stuff into kids faces hurts them more if anything. Overbearing parents that want show up progressive cred also ruins them. It's disgusting.

>they were all lifting before transitioning
>it's almost like they were unhappy with their bodies and wanted to change them

sounds familiar Veeky Forums?

pic unrelated

He was born with a very beta face for a male , atleast if suits him/her now. Still a mentally ill freak

>look good as a guy
That face looked like a female face from the start.

This, its literally making children make adult decisions that will effect them for the rest of their now shortened lives; absolutely disgusting.

it*

>increased likelihood of suicide
just like the increase of suicidal tendencies trans people have post op too? im not that user but giving hormone blockers to a kid is borderline child abuse, and the only reason is because they think they would be better off as the other gender? how would a kid even know they would better off as the second option if ones never been the second option?

Take this case.

>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/applause-and-anger-greet-9-year-old-transgender-girl-on-january-cover-of-national-geographic/?utm_term=.4dd4a3706a02

This 9 year old has lived "socially" as a girl since she was five. They saw the kid playing with barbies and thought "girl". It's obvious the parents had something to do with this.

False comparison by a 15 year old

Lmfao get outta here kid

Boys and girls have pretty much the same hormone levels until puberty. How would they know what gender they wanna be if they've never even tried being either? Giving/blocking hormones to kids should be forbidden

There's being unhappy with your body and then there's a mental disorder telling you you're the wrong gender causing you to be unhappy with your body, its no different than bulimia or anorexia if you put it in those terms.

I think they were more insecure than unhappy, it fucks with your brain

>kid acts like a faggot because that's what kids do
>progressive parents takes kid to gender shrink who starts fucking up kids easily moldable mind with biased pseudoscience
>forever fuck up kids hormonal profile by giving meds that prevent natural development
Gee great practice what could go wrong? This shit is just as bad as gay camps and the like. Lets start throwing kids who tell their parents they want to marry them in jail for incest too

goddamn freckles are my biggest weakness

Hey manlet, that's not how it works. Someone who wants to go through HRT needs to convince several doctors/psychiatrists before they even think about HRT or such. Not the other way around.

>Manlets working at McFatty
>Opinions
Not even once

Faggot

she seems happy

>she

It's a man you dummy

>>>tumblr

He makes a better looking girl though, his facial aesthetics shot through the roof.

Maybe it was the shit haircut.

i dont know bout lifting but im dating this post op cutie that programs for a living. less girl bs and more cuddles.

tfw bisex best sex

It was his round baby face. Looks like he still has baby fat or something.

What people don't realize is that all trannies turn to shit as they age and become much more obvious and horrendous

>her
I didn't know females had penises.

he still is a male

If you're too lazy to diet just be too lazy to eat altogether. If you're fat, you can go for months without food without having any adverse effects on your health.
abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm

Oh, and a way to make this more sustainable once you've reached your desired weight. Just skip days for eating. Like eat nothing for 5 days a week and eat whatever the fuck you want on the other 2 days.

Don't forget to drink water.

>inject various hormones your entire life
>kys cause your a freak

>What people don't realize is that all trannies turn to shit as they age
So do women you fucktard. 90% of good looking women hit the wall by the end of their 20s or early 30s and become unfuckable.

But Rich Piana is still alive.