What does fit think of Athleanx?

What does fit think of Athleanx?

Is there a better channel for form videos and natty advice?

Also that's the natty aesthetic limit (taking his age into account obviously), correct?

Maybe some people share his preferencec, but in my subjective experience his recommended exercises did not work for me, i.e. were either uncomfortable or didn't result in gains.

Idk about all his weird exercizes.

I think buff dudes, scott herman and alan thrall are better in regard to advice about exercizes

Good for some things. Ass for others.

Shoulder, arm, or general upper body problem? He's got solid advice.

Shit like squats, deadlifts, or lower body mobility? Check out someone else.

Also his meme titles are fucking awful

It's great. Good information with legitimate backing.

It's helped a lot of my workouts.

Weak neck, guy looks like a wife-beater

His sore in 6 minute workouts are amazing.

As an older lifter with chronic shoulder issues, his advice has been invaluable.

I listen to him and alan thrall.

So now im on my way to become a lean powerlifting beast

I HATE every youtube twat who makes 8 minute videos for something that can be explained in 1-2 minutes

Nobody gives a fuck about some random retard rambling on about shite, get to the point or get fucked

What are you supposed to achieve in 6 minutes?

Never listen to the advice of professional advice givers. Their income relies on people continuously coming back for more of their advice. If they give any actually good advice, people would be fixed and stop coming back, and they'd run out of advice to give quickly.

That's why every fitness youtuber's channel has hundreds of videos of "HOW TO AVOID THE BIGGEST (body part) MUSCLE BUILDING MISTAKE" and "HOW (exercise everyone's been doing just fine for decades) IS ACTUALLY KILLING YOUR GAINS". Then when you click on them it's a mix of broscience and half-facts to get you to do something that's functionally the same and just looks or feels different.

Cavalilere says that lifting using specifically 3 sets of 12 reps will net you no gains whatsoever. Hulse says you need to breathe through your asshole to fix back pain. Isuf says you need to do band pull-aparts before pullups to get any lats gains. The "Buff Dudes" say you have to bench with kettle-bells attached to the bar with resistance bands to train your stabilizing muscles. So on and so forth. They just keep pushing a whole bunch of unnecessary shit because that's how they make money. That's why channels like Juggernaut and SS are a lot better, they give real advice on the stuff that works and don't try to force themselves to say something when they don't have anything to say, as being a YouTube person isn't their job.

You copied this reply from another discussion about Jeff. It was pointed out to you that what he advocates in the 3x12 video is that you should use a variety of ranges, and that's kind of uncontested. His videos titles and marketing are godawful but you are strumentalizing to make his content look bad.

Hello Jef

There's a huge flaw in your logic

If somebody gives good advice then the initial wave of people who took the advice will get big and strong and move on and new people who are out of shape will start taking the advice

Your analogy is basically this: it a driving instructor is good at teaching people to drive he will go out of business because everyone knows how to drive. LOL

hahahaha
rekt

Soreness.

Threadly reminder that youtube fitness is absolute gutter-tier trash.

just try the bicep one for example. you're basically under tension the entire 6 minutes damaging the fuck out of your muscles. you WILL be sore the next day, guarenteed.

SOME of his exercises are aimed at someone who controls his muscles really good. Not really for beginners. Or even average gym rats that focus on reps. You just can't get necessary contraction without ability to isolate the muscle you want.
Anyway, if not for the exercises he has good advice on longevity.

That doesn't mean that it's a good workout.
Volume is king, not intensity

Okay, but I thought that soreness is not linked in any way with hypertrophy or anything else, really.

ADD AN INCH TO YOUR ARMS IN 3 MINUTES ( SORE IN 3 MINUTES WORKING 2017 NO CREDIT CARD )