What beer/liquor does Veeky Forums drink?

What beer/liquor does Veeky Forums drink?

I don't drink. I won't preach at anybody because it's a personal decision, but the reasons I don't are :

>It makes you dumber
>High in empty calories
>Often mixed with stuff that's even worse (soda)
>I don't like the feeling of being drunk anymore
>Expensive

Also a surprisingly-not-so-often-discussed thing about alcohol among the fitness community is that they don't print any ingredients or nutritional information on the bottles. Unless you're brewing it yourself, you have no idea what's even in it. The little we do know is that the stuff that's in there is that it's actually pretty bad for you.

I keep meeting these dumb, doughy rednecks who keep trying to argue with me that "Beer is good for you." I don't know what trash-TV sitcom they're all watching that started this rumor or whatever, but that's a myth that needs to die.

>He drinks
beer and liquors are no better than fucking soda, high but empty calories -- no, they're worse than soda because they're intoxicants

i dont know about your country but where i live its a legal requirement to print nutrition information on the packaging of your food or drink

I don't drink. I don't like the taste.

Water.

I'm from the US, and that's true of most things but alcohol is for some reason exempt.

Angry Orchards and Jack Daniels

Mostly vodka and scotch. Scotch to enjoy slowly, vodka to get hammered, because the hangovers are better. I only drink once a month because my appetite gets all screwed up the next day and I eat everything possible. No sense ruining my diet more than that.

Beer or scotch.

I don't drink excessively or get drunk.

I am also not one of those pussies that don't drink at all. Alcohol is part of social life and to not drink at all is ostracizing yourself.

Anything and everything

>I am also not one of those pussies that don't drink at all. Alcohol is part of social life and to not drink at all is ostracizing yourself.

Well that's not true at all. I don't drink, but still have tons of friends and am in plenty of clubs.

I understand that most people drink, but most people won't be jackasses or try to pressure you if they know you don't drink. I usually just have a water and get something to eat from the bar. Even if all the guys want to hang out after work, I can get something.

It's not so much whether or not you drink, but your attitude about it. I don't drink but I don't really preach about it.

I'm a supervisor at an large up-end liquor store so I'm kind of required to drink spirits, wine, and beer for my job.

Enjoy your hemp estrogen gains lad.

lmao @ "not doing what's standard in today's society" making you a pussy.

You're still not fully a part of that group as you would have been if you had a few drinks with them. Drinking is bonding.

Wine
Vodka for forced social situations
Whisky at home for special ocasions

I don't drink but it's not Veeky Forums related.
Objective reasoning and theological reasoning pretty come to the same conclusion that any intoxicant is bad.
Makes me happy seeing people like you user, you give me hope.

Thread is what you drink, not tell us why you're an insufferable cunt

Titos vodka and fresh squeezed orange juice

>Create a thread about drinking on a FITNESS board
>expect not to get raped in the ass

I mean, maybe if you're in high school or college. Not to come off as a dick, but it sounds to me like you're not hanging out with very interesting people.

I'm 27 at this point, and drinking is kind of not what most people do anymore. It was that way when I lived back in a one-horsed town before I went to college and got a real job, but it seems to me that most successful adults have way more interests than getting fukken rekt brah.

Now that I think about it, most of my friends are actually really high achieving types that are really good at what they do, and coincidentally most don't drink (or don't drink very much). When we go out, we usually go on hikes, go to conferences, go to tournaments, go shooting, or do any number of other things that don't involve drinking.

No one asked you why you don't drink, you fucking fedoras.

>You must like what I like

I fucking hate drinking and only do it very rarely for social reasons. When I do, however, I drink ALL of it

faggots

Samefag

I usually have a beer or two a day, I've drastically reduced my alcohol intake since I'm cutting. I can fit about 2 beers if I eat totally clean the earlier part of the day. I also work at two microbreweries, so beer is kind of my thing.

I like stouts/porters and sours, but any well executed example of a style I can appreciate. If I'm drinking liquor (very rare) I like bourbon or aged rum. I'll mix rum with soda water and a lime sometimes to cut cals

>getting raped by numales who are scared of alcohol

Let me guess, you shop in the gluten free section of Trader Joe's as well?

Why is it that fags who don't drink try to shove it in everyone else's faces when no one asked them? It's worse than crossfitters/Reddit atheists

>if you don't drink you're a numale
yeah, whatever floats your boat, my flabby friend

Ok

>most successful adults have way more interests than getting fukken rekt brah.

I fully agree. As I said before, I do not get drunk myself. I am talking about having a casual drink, for example after work on a Friday.

The lamest guys are the ones that take a soda and go home, while you bond the most with the people that take a few drinks, loosen up, and have a little fun.

>phoneposter
leave

>I keep meeting these dumb, doughy rednecks who keep trying to argue with me that "Beer is good for you." I don't know what trash-TV sitcom they're all watching that started this rumor or whatever, but that's a myth that needs to die.

have you ever asked them to explain themselves? i'm really curious about what the logic is there.

i notice ingredients on most beer/liquors, but no nutrition information. i figured they just didn't bother because its objectively and obviously unhealthy.

a bottle of Somersby once per month when I'm out with friends and I don't want water again

Are you upset or something?
How does drinking alcohol make you less of a pussy? It literally makes you more of a pussy by lowering your test.

the FDA has rules about printing nutritional information, the AFT doesn't

>soda is worse than beer

Retards shouldn't be allowed in this board even if they're the majority of posters.

>not drinking alcohol
literally autism

>have you ever asked them to explain themselves? i'm really curious about what the logic is there.

I have. The honest explanation between-the-lines is that the reasoning is a pretty obvious defense mechanism to the tune of "Well I like to do it and everyone else does it too, so it must be good for you."

The actual reason they come out and say is basically "People have been drinking for thousands of years" or "people have been drinking alcohol longer than they've been drinking water."

Both of which are true, but I also point that those people were drinking something more akin to really flat mead. Moreover, they drank because they couldn't always get clean access to water without getting dysentery, meaning little children were drinking it and the life expectancy was like 30 years old.

At that point they're usually not listening anymore.

Drink if you want friend, just know the risks.

This is straight up bullshit, higher educated people drink more. Abstinent idiots are frowned upon and avoided from your teens to your grave, and your group of straight edge succesful people is probably made up.

Do you have any idea what's in soda?

I don't know if you're aware of this, but coca-cola is often used to clean metallic parts and enamel quite regularly. At least Budweiser is made from rice and won't rot your fucking teeth out.