Do you shave your pits?

Do you shave your pits?

I trim them.

Usually just trim so hair is barely noticeable. Sometimes shave, same for the rest of my body hair except legs

is there a point to having or not having it? does one of them make you sweat less or smell better?

>smell better
Yes, try it. The downside is that it may itch if you shave

no cause I'm not a faggit or a woman

Everytime I try I just constantly cut myself. Especially on the stretch marks so no

Yes it looks way better

same, i just use clippers. it's so much cleaner

no, I'm not a woman.

Trim really short so I don't get that post-shave itch. Started doing it because I realized I couldn't lift my arms up in public for fear that my deodorant didn't get to the skin. Now I do it because it just feels so much more comfortable.

I shave them, the whole point of hair there is to make you smellier

>

I usually just trim cause when I work out I feel that the hairs retain the smell, and also if the deodorant doesn't get close to my skin, I feel like I'm just wasting it.

Just for improved smell.
Even though I shower daily or twice a day, my armpits don't smell too good.
Started shaving them and it was magic.

I shave my pits and groin and taint.

Hate it when shit used to get stuck to my taint hairs.

> mfw

blue board you stupid fucking prick, NEVER post this abominable gore image again

I trim them with a 1" guard

Yes.

Only because I'm a hairy bastard and my pits end up so hairy that deodorant eventually stops sticking to skin so I have a funk.

what trimmer do you guys use?

thinking about picrelated because it's waterproof

I've thought about it for those scent gains, but I don't want it to itch, I don't think I'll be sale to cope, I'll end up scratching my pits til they are sore.

Anybody got any input? Does trimming instead of shaving prevent the itching?

I trim my pubes, feels so much better that way, does your pits have the same feeling?

Nope, just chest and stomach. Shit's a pain in the ass, though. My hair grows back so fast that I'm considering just letting it go because who gives a fuck

It's always good to trim, breh. If you shave you're just asking for those nasty bumps and the itching, holy fuck the itching is unbearable, especially in the heat. Mostly talking from past experiences so believe me, just trim and you'll be fine.

I personally use the Sminiker Professional 5 in 1 Waterproof that I got from Amazon and so far it has done me Justice. There might be better options out there, but I always go for this one.

Not sure about the waterproof ones, but any type that says face trimmer and has good reviews, is what I tend to go for.

thanks user, this is exactly what I was looking for

How short?

i shave them because i wear expensive clothes and anything you roll onto your armpits will eventually ruin them

i already know i smell bad

i shave them because then the sweat just drips down my sides instead of festering in little keratin coils under my arms

also it's aesthetic AS FUARK

Pretty short, like using a 0 or to the point that it looks like light stubble, but not enough to bug you. If you want to go shorter, then might as well shave, but don't be scared to get in there though.

Are you guys all euro-fags? I thot americans didnt bother with that metro shit

I shave them because my hair gets like 4 inches long and it is a pain to rub on deodorant through 4 inches of hair.

I trim my body hair every few months.

My front and pubes is done more often because that shit can get long and annoying.

When i have to do my back, i use no guard clippers. Then i have to trim my legs and arms or i end up looking like i'm wearing leggings and sleeves.

>body maintenence
>metro

Just stop lifting. Its too metro for you.

I trim them.

Do you guys shave your back? Apparently I'm supposed to be getting it waxed.

we dont

one from Philips with multiple heads. Can't find it online right now

Should i shave my lower back? I'm gonna hit the beach on friday

I would m8. I mean, if it's very visible and dark, then, yeah. Trim that bitch.

>dad shaves entire body
>when I was younger and lived with him he'd walk around naked out of the shower
>"what, you never seen a dick before? Ever been in a change room?"
>would do this even when friends are over
>sit and have a fucking conversation while his tackle is hanging out and his entire body shaved
>friends fucking losing their shit
>"dude why does your dad shave his entire body?"
>"does your dad shave his legs?"
Thanks dad.

Tfw you have a smaller dick than your dad

Nah because I have normal levels of testosterone and don't really care if I smell like sweat or not when it's 100+ degrees out.

>shaved once in middle school for baseball (was pitcher)
>never grew back right
>just now barely filling in full

Great question !

Always wondered why male "models" basically shaved from collar to navel and left everything else...

I think even USA NBA guys are shaving "pits" now because of television exposure...

When I had a bicycle (not stolen by niggers, just gave away to a family with a young child), and I was more tanned from the Sun (93 million miles away).... there was a period where I shaved my arms, even though I am very light arm hair.

You can see more of my flesh than hair over 100% of my body... except for skull.

>non-Italian

Yeah, because I can't apply antiperspirants if there's hair in the way and it reduces the smell when you sweat. It's a no-brainer if you live in a warm climate.

Does anybody else trim leg hair? And if so, what's your preferred method?

>Does anybody else trim leg hair?

what are you, gay ?
give me one reason to trim your legs

Shit trimmer I bought at walmart for $15 like 4 years ago, gets the job done with no problems.

I use that one and I fucking love it. Works like you'd expect a trimmer to work.

I do.
3mm clipper for the thighs and 6mm clipper below the knee.

>smell better?
It actually does, even just a light trim

There's 3 places a male should NEVER shave. Arms, Armpits and Legs.

Everything else is acceptable.

t. femanon

Cunts should never browse Veeky Forums.

get outta here roastie

I ain't shavin Shit homo

But yeah trim that bruh

yes, cuz sweat a lot. and sweat & cotton t-shirt smells bad
proof or fuck off
whenever I see guys with unshaven or trimmed pits I wanna fucking puke

shaving is the worst you could do to it

Complete horseshit.

Shaving does not increase dick.

This is the worst old wives tale that exists. Its fucking retarded.

Alright faggot