Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6oNAxsVF0U
youtu.be/WkQMGZ1GFCM
youtube.com/watch?v=XiMSnqNGRbU
gastrohep.com/images/image.asp?id=100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Until right now I thought the Trolls movie was CGI

bruh you're just gay this is how girls look uptown

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, braaap on my face mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Delusion, the website

On the one hand this story is good fodder for whale puns but on the other hand people are going to fucking die because of this bitch bullying her way into the lifeguards.

Dietitian-kun made these last night. They're actually good

youtube.com/watch?v=U6oNAxsVF0U

"No more stress around food >>>>STRESS IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH

shaNAHnahnahnah

>mom keeps complaining about gaining weight even tho she "eats healthy"
>i stay over one weekend
>she makes oats for breakfast
>looksgood.jpeg
>except not
>boils oats in whole fat milk to make porridge
>adds cinnamon, loads of sugar and vanilla essence
>puts in bowl once it reaches diarreah mode and adds banana, apple and raisins
>tops off with a massive spoon of butter

she's not gonna make it

My mother is similar, not to such an extent but complains about being too big yet apparently doesn't see the point in damaging your knees by running

Whats bad about cinnamon?

what's bad about bananas?
he's not saying cinnamon itself is bad

There is no fucking way she swam competitively.

I see, but other than sugar and butter nothing seems specially bad
He could just mention both and ignore everything else

nothing when in moderation. Same goes for the rest of the things on the list

A lot of people don't realize how much their calories add up. It might be helpful to her if you spent the day with her and tracked her calories for her (use myfitnesspal and scan the barcodes or something). At the end of the day, ask her to come sit down with you and ask her whether or not she feels like she's eaten healthily today. Ask her to give you an estimation of how many calories she thinks she's eaten today, and also ask her how much she think she's supposed to eat. Then, tell her how many calories she's actually eaten, and how many calories she's actually supposed to consume. Make sure you're doing this compassionately and that she knows you're not doing this to make her feel bad. Remind her that she has children and may one day have grandchildren that you would like her to be around to see.

Hey man, killer whales can swim pretty quick

his newfag is showing

God, this woman is impossible to listen to, why the fuck does she speak so slowly

>Incel Catfishes Landwhale on Tinder
youtu.be/WkQMGZ1GFCM

youtube.com/watch?v=XiMSnqNGRbU

hows it going.
hows it going.
hows it going.
I catfished you.
I catfished you.
I catfished you.

is he autistic?

>laying in bed
>telling people how great it is to be active
Yea ok

Cinnamon in virtually any quantity is totally fine. Fine in moderation better applies to the fruit.

This was physically painful to watch- could a "man" be anymore beta, holy fuck. "You're waiting for a C-chad, aren't you?" I bet he's just as repulsive looking as she is.

>I catfished you.
I don't actually understand the point of this.

"AHA. I was actually using a fake picture lol I troll you."
Is that all there is to it?

That heavy ass breathing is disgusting. And I agree with the camel fucker for once

>using "guys talk to me all the time" as a reason for being entitled to a high rating
>not 5 years old and in grade school

What I hate the most about this is that she has god tier genetics for a woman. The fat obviously falls off her stomach and waist first, so if she dropped like 15 pounds she'd be thicc af.

My specialty now is not that intense when it comes to fattie stories (ENT so mostly rage while intubating patients with no neck), but I've got one fat-related from my time in med-school.

>after 4th year (so 2014) you get to choose between 2 weeks of ER and ambulance for summer practice
>I choose ambulance, since I'm a stupid shit and assume it's gonna be "an adventure"
>It's mostly boring stuff, people usually calling when the ambulance it's not really needed, most of the medical shit is pretty straightforward and our job mostly involves transport to the ER
>End of the shift
>We get one last call for chest pain
>We arrive in a shitty part of the city, enter the apartment
>It's filthy and it smells like rotten food and human feces
>Woman that called 911 is obese as fuck, doc starts the anamnesis and physical, paramedics bring the ECG,
>We move to the main room of the house
>The horror
>Patient on the bed is not as huge as his hambeast wife, but he has the nastiest case of inguinal hernia I have ever seen, it looks like all of his intestines are stuffed inside his nutsack
>The thing looks like it should've been operated on three years ago, if not sooner.
>The bed is wet from blood, as the compensatory circulation around his magnum scrotum must have ruptured somewhere spilling fresh blood on the sheets
>Wife mutters "oh yeah, also hubby is bleeding"
>You think?
>We try to try to tell the "hubby" that he has to be moved to ER
>He refuses, and keeps muttering that he ain't gonna do it
>Wife doesn't want to go either, but at least her condition doesn't look like a heart attack
>We try to explain that he can die from blood loss and the hernia has to be taken care of
>He keeps mumbling that he's not gonna go
>We do what we can to stop the bleeding, take pictures, take the written refusal form, fill out the documents and leave

Oh and he was (or at least claimed to be) a retired physics teacher in high school. Never found out if he died.

I'll try to find the pics i saved.

Yeah.

The thing I hate most about fat women that act confident is that they wear tons of make up, big dumb glasses, and outrageous hair styles to distract you. But this girl is brave enough not to do any of that. I applaud her.

>thin people aren't lumbering masses of lard that move at a snails pace
>fuck them for taking up literally half the room I do
>time to teach myself to take up even more space just to be a dick

Haven't found the one I uploaded some time ago, but it turns out unedited version was still on my phone.

I genuinely don't understand how something like this can happen

It happens the same way you get morbidly obese, laziness, neglect and/or shame.

I mean, literally, how does this happen

What the fug. Is that his ballsack?

Nah lad that isn't really fat, just bretty thick. I would let her sit on me.

To think he denied transport. Fuck he killed himself.

You really believe people don't notice how that scrotum is photoshopped?

Having standards doesn't imply anyone is gay, you salted nut roll smoking nigger.

I don't have a reaction picture for this

>courage and a spirit to try
a SPIRIT TO FUCKING TRY? you're supposed to be a lifeguard, saving lives fuck me this activated my geralds

you have a fat fetish.

Took forever to read but worth it

There is a layer of muscle and connective tissue that forms a wall preventing the intestines from moving to areas there are not supposed to be in. If it's thinner, or there is some anatomical deviation (or increased pressure) it can easily stop working as intended. Hence hernia.

Yeah, an intelligent person would at least try to google inguinal hernia first, before any accusations to see if the medical condition is indeed possible. I guarantee that that is not the biggest one out there.

I hope with all my heart that this is happened.

For example:

gastrohep.com/images/image.asp?id=100

It's not really that uncommon, especially when increased pressure in the abdomen is involved.

>talking shit about orcas

I'll never understand how the fuck someone will not do something way earlier about this kind of shit.

god I can't even imagine how painful that must be holy shit

If it's not incarcerated it's usually not painful, so no incentive for fatties to do anything about it.

It would be extremely painful

>when the test is too high

It's a big sack.

>hightest.jpg

She probably swam until around high school then never adjusted her calorie intake once she stopped exercising. Gained like half a pound a month for six years and ended up looking like that. Just mastering the skill of swimming and breathing concurrently lets you swim faster than the average person, so she probably takes that to mean she's in good shape rather than she just held onto a skill the general populace never practiced as children. It's why girls who played sports in high school blow up so bad in college. They don't realize burning 100 extra calories a day playing softball really added up.

It's a giant hernia, read the story jackass

It's a hernia comes out through the ballsack tho

"Do you find fat men attractive? Why or why not?"

That's your go to question. Flip it back on them and hear their shitty hollow answer about how women are supposed to be fat, then just slide out of the room as they realize how hollow their defense is.

It's just like in one of my southpark episodes

She never says she won

>haven't seen my little cousins in forever
>god bless those little shits
>they've graduating high school right now
>see them
>one of them is looking good, the second is a little tubby
>remember the third being such a nice little girl
>is now a landwhale

It is simply not fair my lads. How can such a kind young lady stand against such reckless gluttony?

I feel ya.
My cousin looks like she ate honey boo boo

>no more restricting behaviors
So as long as I say I'm for HAES, I no longer have to feel restricted in smoking a bunch of meth and stabbing fat people?

>no more purging or other behaviors
Because literally everyone who isn't a whale has bulimia

>enjoy exercise more
Perhaps you'd enjoy exercise more regardless of your mindset if your weight didn't constantly test the integrity of your knees

>there's no pressure about exercises
Do only fat people have internet and can look up exercises?

>more nourished from eating a better variety of foods
Fuck yeah! French fries and onion rings! Variety!!

>learned to honor hunger and fullness cues
Everyone honors hunger cues, dipshit. We're biologically programmed to do so. But there's a wide difference between considering a small snack for a temporary hunger pang, and grabbing a big mac at the slightest whim

>better mental health
kek

>no more stress around food
Just stress for the heart, pancreas, joints, immune system, lungs, intestines, reproductive and endocrine systems, and so on. But hey, guilt free burger

>skin and hair look and feel better
Looking more oily than the gulf of Mexico after BP is not a good look

>mood is better
See response to the mental health point

>less anxiety about being in public
Bullshit

>Never found out if he died

Looking at that pic, I think you know that he probably died shortly after

for you

>It's crazy how people think fat girls are so disgusting but we're cute af
Utterly delusional

>waah don't put me though this
>but I'm not going to quit the job
Her coworkers must despise her.

holy shit, people believe this?

People can convince themselves to believe any number of things.

If you have schizophrenia and a narcissist inability to see ether truth sure.

I think she's encountered the CHAD STRIDE

>brain eats itself
>gets extra smart from high brain diet
???

kek

I've never even met her and I despise her.

Because I want to be healthy, REEEEE

post yfw this """man""" dies on the operating table next month