What kind of veggies does Veeky Forums like?

>what kind of veggies does Veeky Forums like?

I have been eating healthier the last year or so and in that time I have been trying to discover some vegetables I like to eat. Before I would eat vegetables maybe once every 2 weeks in the form of onions only. I have so far expanded my horizons a bit, but I am still fairly limited. So far I eat:

>Onions
>Zucchini
>butter nut squash
>grilled asparagus
>lettuce on salads only

Thats pretty much it, I dont like asparagus unless its grilled, and butternut squash I only like when my wife fixes it in a way to make it similar to sweet potatoes. Ive tried Broccoli and Brussels Sprouts and neither of those I liked. I eat pretty much all of these vegetables every fucking week as a side and I am about to lose my shit, I need some variety.

If you want to eat them raw like finger food snacks:
Sugar snap peas
Baby carrots
Sliced up green/red pepper
Broccoli
Onions
Cauliflower

For salads and things you'd put lettuce on, substutute baby spinach leaves. Experiment with different ways to cook the vegetables you like and you can keep it interesting. After getting away from processed foods and simple sugars, you'll develop a taste for vegetables you never thought possible. I can eat a red pepper like an apple.

strangely enough when I was younger I actually use to like red peppers. However now a days I do not like the texture of them.

top 3 are probably broccoli, onions and hot pepper.

Normal carrots are vastly superior to baby carrots, IMO. Baby carrots are often dry and flavourless.

broccoli Is literally the devil

broccoli/cauliflower, cabbage, onions, carrots, celery

grilled squash/zucchini

brussel sprouts, spinach

kale in some soups

that's it

bell peppers as well and cucumber on sandwiches

Don't know. I haven't ate solid foods in year and two months.

Do your poop resemble babyshit or you dont even shit at all?

Aspargus
Carrots
Sweet potato
Broccoli
Brussels sprouts
Spinach
Kale (in smoothies with berries is godly)
Squash
Eggplant
Artichoke

Are all my go-to veggies, especially for lunch/dinner. They're all super easy to prepare together and taste really good

> I would eat vegetables maybe once every 2 weeks in the form of onions only.

Seriously?

Carrot is very versatile and I use it in all stir fries - peel it into strips
Peas with rice
Eat lots of nice yummy peppers - try em with a bit of peanut butter
Get lots of different colours
Onions and lettuce are delicious but have no real nutrient value

Still poop but yeah more runny. I have the sensation that I need to take a massive shit but then the action is just wet farts followed by a small pile of dead microbe from my guts. Haven't had a huge log type shit in a year.

Science really needs to step their game up. There should be fruit and veggies with like 1.9 calories now per whole unit. So you can still feel full but not have to worry about calories. Even 4 piece snack packs of celery I eat between meals is 10 calories per pack. With GMO I should be able to buy celery where 30 pieces equal 10 calories. Or one whole two whole apples equal 10 calories. I mean come the fuck on.

Okay.

I don't even know what you're trying to say

Food should not need so damn high in calories when we can genetically modify them. We should have filler food by now. Food we can munch on to feel full but hardly any calories.

You mean something like vegetables?

Onions
Peppers
Potatoes
Squash of any sort
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Cabbage
Various greens
Turnips
Beets
Radishes
Carrots
Asparagus
Brussels sprouts

Honestly I really can't think of any vegetables I don't like.

Nope like I said. My snack packs are 10 calories for four pieces. This is celery cut into four pieces. So if I eat eight that's 20 calories. So on. Now imagine if they were like 1.5 calories per piece after being modified. I could 20 pieces and only intake 30 calories. I'd most likely feel full long before I that 20th piece. Making it that much easier for people who are dieting. Only eating 1000 calories a day and still feel hungry? Here have these 1.5 cal celery sticks.

Vegetables digest too fast to make me feel full

>potatoes

Pls be b8

I don't think you understand how food works. Apples with 1/10th the calories would taste like cardboard. Just stuff your stomach with paper or something at that point...

>raised poor
>not eating something not an option

Never had the luxury of not liking something.

I like them all except mushrooms, i dunno i never liked the taste.

I'm afraid you are the one who doesn't understand. Nowadays artificial sweeteners and flavors carry no calories. For example tic tac flavoring have no natural flavor. They are less than 1.5 calories a piece. Do they taste like cardboard? The new noodle zero is 15 calories and less than 5 carbs. It does not taste like cardboard. You be surprised what could be done.