Is there actually ANY video evidence of a deadlift causing a SPINAL injury?

Is there actually ANY video evidence of a deadlift causing a SPINAL injury?

I see people so often saying that deadlifting is dangerous to the spine.

There is video evidence of all the "common" injuries from all the other big lifts, squats and bench being the most prolific. But there is no video evidence (that I've seen) to show a deadlift causing a spinal injury.

I'm not trying to deny that it happens, I just want to know why there's no evidence of it, despite there being evidence of other injuries.

Does anyone have any video evidence?

Things that don't constitute an argument:
>appeals to common sense/conventional wisdom. The earth being flat used to be common sense.
>insults
>claiming that spinal injuries happen slowly. No they don't.
>videos of non spinal injuries
>videos of injury with no details of what the injury actually is

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/weightlifter-snaps-spine-two-during-963515
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HSSVQt1xWxI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp-c-Dr8vuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>appeals to common sense/conventional wisdom. The earth being flat used to be common sense.

that's isn't true at all. good job on being a retard.

not an argument

We had this thread yesterday and you were proven wrong in less than 10 posts.

Fuck off and jus admit that it was your bad form in diddies that broke your dumb back

I wasn't here yesterday?

I deadlift 6 plate and my back is in great health, never had even a muscular injury.

Sure you do. Anyone who deadlifts heavy knows it can fuck you up with bad form. This is literally common sense based off of the physiology of the human body.

Fuck off

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/weightlifter-snaps-spine-two-during-963515
Now FUCK off

This was already a thread a couple days ago.

>posting this exact thread again expecting a different answer

Yes i do.

404 not found.
Good one.

>Yes i do.

for

It's literally in the FUCKING link you dumbass. Click it.

Here's the direct video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HSSVQt1xWxI

But maybe this time the answer suits his situation and he can be assured about how deadlifting with a bad form is ok.

>>The earth being flat used to be common sense.
Can people stop saying this. It's just not true. For any human who decided to think about it for 2.5 seconds, the earth was always rounded.

prove it's you

Well congrats on not even reading/watching your own argument.

The deadlift wasn't what injured him.

ur da retard

heres a video of me DLing from a while ago.

>deadlifts
>spine snaps literally during
>HURRR WASNT THE DEADLIFT

God you're dumb

Prove it's you

He passed out retard

Try reading the article or watching the video.
He broke his back falling on the weights.

Read the fucking article. His spine got severed

No he didn't. Because there weren't any weights behind him. You're thinking of a different video you autist

Why do OPs always ask questions, get answered, then turn into a catty bitch and become unreasonable?

This same pattern repeats across history and through time. You weren't even asking a question were you OP, you just wanted to be told "LOL I KNOW RIGHT? YOU ARE SO RIGHT OP. HAHA LOL. DEADLIFTS ARE SO SAFE!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING CAN POSSIBLY GO WRONG. YOU ARE SO MUCH SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" That's really what you wanted, isn't it? I know for sure that you didn't legitimately have a question, because it was answered and you are just bitching and moaning now.

You're very insecure. You post only to receive validation, and at the end of the day you can't even assertively say your real opinion, you have to mask it as a "question thread" to avoid the responsibility of owning your opinion

In the video the guy passes out tho..

Watch the video you retard.

There hasn't been an answer to my question.
I'll gladly accept it if there is, but there isn't.
This same failure of an argument comes up often.
>"I cant actually answer so ill shift the goal posts then throw insults at OP for not accepting my answer to a different question."

Ok dude kill yourself. Your question is dumb anyway.

Good argument bro

There not article moron, because it's not true. He just fainted from exertion.

>sumogrip because you don't actually have the strength to do the lift

good joke

>that's isn't
Pot calling the kettle black?

I pulled my lower back dead lifting a while back but I also did the same thing squatting fucking 135 back when I first started.

Having a heavy load compressing your spine without having all the proper supporting structures of your hips, thoracic chain and abs engaged puts a lot of direct pressure on the actual joint sometimes pulling actual vertebrae out of place, bulging disks, etc. or in my case just pulling a muscle. but it was painful and I couldn't even train legs for like 3 months.

is this what Veeky Forums has come to? i need to leave this place

>pulled muscle
>not traning for 3 months
you fucking pussy

I don't know what you're talking about, there hasn't been a serious person on Veeky Forums since 2013

Don't worry, he's working on it

Proof?
Show me evidence of someone who can deadlift 6+ plate(like I can), injuring their spine during a deadlift.

You're that faggot that thinks slipped discs aren't a thing and every injury from diddlies are muscle injuries. Also, limiting evidence to what you think is valid evidence is pedantic as fuck and your autism from the last thread you posted agitates me to no end.

Yesterday I was getting in position for bb row and I felt something in my lower back move left with a squelch

It hurts (not the ache kind) if I turn my body in certain directions

I'm planning on getting an x ray

its not anymore likely than lifting it the "right way"

its dumb Bro-Science. its a fucking spine

I'm not in any way claiming deadlifts don't cause spine injuries, I'm just asking why there's no video evidence of it happening if its so "common".

you're never going to find a vid like that because the odds of someone making it to 6pl8 diddy without googling basic dl form at some point is astronomically low.

I want to see a video of ANYONE getting a spinal injury from deadlifting.

Asking about the 6+ plate was in response to the guy saying i, OP, am in danger of killing myself through spinal injury.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp-c-Dr8vuU

Posted every thread.
Doesn't have conclusive proof that the injury is spinal.
The majority of injury videos posted do have details of what the injury was, specifically, so there should be plenty of videos of this common injury with some details given by the poster.

because a spinal injury isnt going to be like breaking a femur where something is visible.
A spinal injury must be seen through medical technology, your spine will never "snap" out of your skin. This is why there are no videos showing so

>That the Earth being flat used to be conventional wisdom used to be conventional wisdom.

Happy?

>sumogrip

Are you fucking autistic?

That doesn't look like a back break at all, looks more like he passed out, and having done that before after hitting a pr on deadlift it wouldn't surprise me.