Feels

Get them off your chest, Veeky Forums. Girls, life, lifts.
To keep it relevant, how to deal with upper arm pain when benching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NspWgM3PCAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fix your form.

Also another friend of mine got a girlfriend, serious wife material I'm talking about. I am now among the few single ones left in my group, as the rest are all married or at least dating.

I'm going to be 26 years old soon, and there's no more pain. Just emptiness and the gym. I know my parents are very worried about me still being single, but after so many failures I just don't want to bother anymore.

sorry user, You'll find the one. I know it

I hope so, but I'm not looking anymore. My life now is work overnight, gym afterwords and relax for a few hours till I sleep and the cycle repeats. At least I'm not crying anymore like I used to years bank.

Upper arm pain? Where exactly? Towards the tricep or what

Don't look. It'll find you. I wasn't gonna post this but what ever. If I can you can

>start talking with girl I had a thing with 3 years ago, in sophomore year of hs
>drifted away, I was too beta to do anything and we lost interest
>talk day and night now about everything and nothing
>invites me over, we sit in hammocks for hours talking, flirting
>decide to go somewhere
>go off into the country to get a final look at my childhood home before it gets torn down
>middle of the night
>sneak into the yard, sit and look at the stars for a bit
>countryside and clear night, so we can see everything
>relive all my childhood memories before everything went to shit
>put a little dirt from the yard into a jar I brought
>sneak out, start walking down the middle of a dark country lane
>she goes for my hand, I stop and turn her around
>kiss in the middle of the road, in complete silence except for the croaking frogs
>drive home through the night, no one on the roads except us
>hold her hand the whole way, let her shift
>she plays with my hair and draws on my arm with her finger
>I would have never imagined this would happen to me, beta dyel, can't speak when I'm nervous
>I'm a mess now, don't know what I've gotten myself into

I haven't felt something like this ever in my life. I'm absolutely petrified. Lads, what's going on? This was last night.

crushing loneliness and patellar tendonitis

can't even run to cope

>be me, 21 going to uni
>be together with this girl for about 11 months
>be very happy together
>she always says how happy she is with me
>lately keeps cancelling on me
>keeps acting weird, not talking to me. Despite we're not fighting
>have few fights, things calm again
>she falls ill, I stick by her side
>now abt 13 months together, she starts acting like that time again
>distant, not wanting to talk
>don't know about this man
>contemplate breaking up
>know it would break her emotionally
>know sustaining this relationship won't lead to anything
>start doubting whether this girl is the right person for me

I'm so thorn on this Veeky Forums. My lifts are suffering as well but honestly I don't even care anymore. I just want either of two things: improve and grow with my girl or just end things. I never asked for these feels man

Sounds like you were lonely and got a bit of affection. But don't let that warp your view man.

Lads I need help. I met a serious qt online. We met up once and it was my first date ever. She was very nice, happy, seemed to like me. We had some romantic moments but I didn't know how to make a move. Either way, she asked me out again last night, but I wasn't able to go because I had to be at my mom's bday party. I told her that, and she seemed fine, but I texted her this morning asking her if she wanted to hang out. She couldn't until after certain time, and I gave her a time and a place and she said maybe, but she still didn't know if she would be able to hang out at all. It is now approaching that time and I haven't heard from her. Should I text her again and ask her if she is down, or should I just leave it alone and wait and see if she texts me? The thing is that I haven't locked her down at all yet, we just met up for one date the same day I messaged her online for the first time, but I really liked her, and because she asked me out again I assume she liked me. Idk how this shit works and I don't want to mess it up. pls help.

Make sure you keep her interested. Don't take her for granted cause that's when shit starts to stagnate

Sorry to hear, user. I don't think it's worth staying with someone distant just for the sake of not hurting them if you end it. Give it a little time and if it keeps going break ties.

You are still super young, bro.

I'm basically 30 and I just broke up with my fiancee of 4 years.

The thing is I know I will find someone better. I feel young, mentally and physically healthy, more confident (now that I lift). You are going to make it, brah.

I'd guess the head of your bicep is fucked up. Go to a soft tissue guy to get it adjusted quick, or take a lacrosse ball to your rear delt/scapula area.
The same thing happened to me and my friend.

Could it be possible that she cheated on you?

On the bicep itself? Could be a pre existing injury. Let it rest, and maybe just massage it. Something like that isn't really utilised in the bench press, so odds are it's just the position of your arms is what's causing the pain

That is true. I'll try not to let it
I'm planning some things. The last thing I'm doing is taking her for granted. I'm actually wondering what she sees in me in the first place.

Remember this, lad: The only way to make it is to live for yourself. I know it sounds self centered, but that is just how it works. If it would be better for you to stay by her side and nurse this relationship, then do it and try your fucking best. If you don't think that it will be good for you, if you think all you have to look forward to is disappointment, confusion, and little mutual love, then get out.

I've never injured myself there. Thing is it pops up every two weeks or so, lasting a few days. It used to be much worse, at the point where I couldn't even bench. Now it's more of a dull pain.

At first I was so scared she might have. Her ex used to actually abuse her and she told me she cheated on him on several occasions. That led to me thinking she might have done the same to me. I actually just asked her about it (not directly ofc). I'm 100% certain she didn't cheat on me. Might sound oblivious after what I just told you. When we first started dating she was pretty much a wreck emotionally. As we grew closer together I started understanding and grasping the extend of her emotional/sexual abuse in the past. Together I truly believe we got over it for the most part, and she's expressed how grateful she is for that.

Can't believe how reliefing it is to write about this on an anonymous board.

Try seeing if you can stretch it, or rub a lacrosse ball around it like the other user said.

youtube.com/watch?v=NspWgM3PCAA

Thread theme, feel free to change the station.

I really want to, but I don't know if she'll come back around and start being as affectionate as before. Sometimes I just feel as though I'm treated like a stranger. It hurts more than any physical pain I've felt before. But then there's plenty of times we're on good terms again and she'll be so cutesy and sweet to me.

Society is transforming and no amount of lifting can transform it back. Sickening.

Ayy p the bitch. Big red flags and also shes making you misserable.

U also tldr so, that makes me think u r a massive fag.

I hear ya. But come on man. I don't usually like generalize and use blanket statement's but, dude. She cheated in the past. Shown that she doesn't know how to handle her emotions which granted that's a hard flaw to overcome but still. I don't know what to tell you man besides what I know. I say that she did but feels guilty but I don't know the whole story or what lead up to her being so dismissive and distant

>In less than 20 days I am leaving my current gf of 3 years and the only girl I ever loved because we have an intercultural relationship and can't agree where we want to be at this time

We knew this would happen for more than 6 months but it just hit my harder realizing that we have so little time to spend together and that I will never see her again probably. I am such a mess that I am crying just writing this post.

If its about 10 mins till the time you specified go and ask if she can make it

It sucks waiting for like half an hour on a no-show, I was there a couple of times.

I hate my job. I'm working in a super market for €10.15 an hour. The work itself is okay and my colleagues are all really nice but my manager doesn't seem to like me for some reason.

She's constantly on my back about everything and she's incredibly condescending. She's pretty young too so I think its a case off too much power, too soon.

I don't intend to work here for long though. Te dream is the Army, Police or Fire brigade

I don't get why you're splitting up. Can you explain it a bit more?

Fuck ive been getting stronger but my stomach is still there and to make it worse my chest now sticks out like torpedoes. I do my accessories for each major lift but i guess my diet is the cause. I drink mostly water but eat mostly chicken and pasta or rice. and only do about 15 min of cardio.

Cut back on the carbs dude

Crazy isn't it? How the one asshole ruins everything for what could easily be a nice work area.

Like the other guy says. Cut the pasta and rice and eat more veggies for the carbs

>guy who works in my gym keeps looking at me
>ignore it because guys look at grills even if they look like trolls
>every time I'm there keeps looking at me
>not my type though, looks too teenagery
>time passes, he changes his hair and starts to wear stuff that actually suits him
>still haven't attained feels
>one day be passing by the front desk trying to gain courage to ask a question (anxiety fucks my shit up)
>see him staring
>looks kinda cute
>go home
>realize on the way home i now have the feels
>yay time for another oneitis that i'm too anxious to do anything about

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

thanks user.

I'm thinking of having a heart to heart with her this week. Just to clear up a lot of things. Depending on the outcome I'll decide if I want to continue being with her or not.

It's hard knowing I might have to break up with her. In this past year I've come to love her a lot. Knowing everything we build up together would be going to waste is heartbreaking.

Yep. Literally everybody hates her. When she's not in we all have a great time and we actually work faster. When she does come in we all look suicidal and take forever to do anything

reposting because I need to vent:

I feel like I don't fit in anywhere.

Normies don't care about anything.

All they do is go out every weekend and say the same shit every time.

The girls are hoes who are just walking holes, the men are just obsessive jackasses who will do anything to get into those holes, and their all just narcissists who are going to get railroaded by life later.

It feels as though they congregate and fuck around because they have nothing and they know it, their worry has no outlet and its eating them up inside. They escape but they can't run forever.

I don't want to watch them destroy themselves Veeky Forums, but I know I can't change them.

There must be more to life then this, it's like watching a film on repeat, and each time it plays I get more and more uninterested.

I'm not depressed or suicidal, I workout and read a lot. But it seems like all the joy has gone out of my life and I'll never be happy, and trying to fit in with Normie isn't helping. I don't care about partying, I want something different, something more.

>tfw watching people go from innocent to rotten to the core after college.
>Tfw knowing their your friend and knowing they wont make it, but wanting them too.

>Almost two years ago I acquired a qt 3.14 gf, she was my onetis for like four years.
>A few weeks ago my female best friend and I fell in love
>Tfw I'm gonna lose one of them

can you not type out your homosexual fanfiction here

I hate my job, but love the people I work with. I can't see myself in any position for the next 30+ years. I can't even see myself living that long. Have been having weekly existential crisis. Nothing seems real. The only time I lose myself is with my gf who seems to be losing interest.

Basically don't see myself living very long and am honestly curious as to what comes next. Be it nothing or a new reality.

I don't want to live in her country. I tried but I hated it there, felt like I was withering away and can't wait to leave. She doesn't want to live in mine because she doesn't like it and in a part I don't blame her. We don't speak each-others's first languages, plus it doesn't help that they are literally among the top 5 hardest to learn.

To pile on to that I just got my master and need to start working which I have to do in my home country because of the language and she still has 2 years to go to finish her studies and then plans to study more, and she got a opportunity to study abroad in another country for a year which she always wanted.

Our plans, where we see each other and goal don't align even one bit and we have completely opposite personalities.

Still, with all that our relationship is/was completely pure and perfect. Like a fucking fairy-tale. No exaggeration, this is why it's so hard, I can't even find any flaws or something to justify this even a bit. Still we both know we have to do this but it fucking hurts so much.

I don't know if what I wrote even makes sense, it's hard to write about it.

Yea man. That's always a thing. That feeling of "fuck all this building and all that's left is rubble" will make any one demotivated. But can't look at all the negative aspects of it. Be honest, did she make you learn anything you wouldn't have learned? I once read that a real good relationship comes from a place that actively gauges each other
Do you think you could call her out on it someday? Perhaps when you leave?

I think you do find a bit of pleasure from it man.

Hang in there, I'm in the same boat. Just focus on improving yourself. It won't fill the void but it will make you a better person

Not that user but..
I'm in the same boat as you are user. Literally everything you've said applies to my current relationship. I'm having the talk with her after the finals at my uni are over. Problem is, I've always tried this talk with her but in real life she's acts like an entirely different person than when we're texting. I tried to cut off on texting but it wasn't good. She's special and I'd give her that, we've been together for 8 months now but I'm getting tired of it. I loved the idea of us and I still do, but there comes a point where you say enough is enough. The emotional pain and its effect it has on all aspects of your life are drastic. I stopped lifting a few months ago and all my relationships with everyone else have gone to shit. In a way, she became the person that would "understand me" but she makes me feel like she doesn't even care. She doesn't like to go out either or get kinky either and gets upset at me for reasons I need to be a mind reader to understand at times. We have to get ourselves out user. We have to. It's hard but we have to understand it must be done. Pick, your future or her, and don't you dare pick her.

Can someone please answer why this board is so obsessively obsessed with girls all the fucking time? Everything on this board revolves around girls and every single thread and post no matter the topic turns back to girls

Why is this? Jesus fucking christ.

I understand all of your feels, anons. Please don't give up, things will change for the better. Hang in there and keep going.

I think I will. My plan now is to never do her any favours. If my team leader or anybody else asks me to stay back a few extra hours or work on a day off I'll do it 90% of the time but if she asks I just straight up say no.

When I leave I plan on doing fuck all for my last week.

Sorry user, there really isn't more meaning to it, because there isn't really any meaning to life. You can create one for yourself, but one is never given inherently.

Choose your meaning friend, whatever it may be. For me it's helping people, I want to be a doctor and join doctors without borders, or join the military as a combat medic.

Maybe for you the meaning is to be super rich, or the simplest one, but I find to be the hardest, happy.

It's easier to live in blissful ignorance, once you go down the nhilism hole happiness seems harder to find

Good luck friend.

>fucked the hottest girl ive ever met
>she literally fucked me the night she drove back to LA
>turns out shes a hoe
>feel empty inside
>i still want her but i cant have her

>have gf of almost 3 years
>rocky relationship but I love her and plan to have kids one day
>start new job
>get crush on this girl, she seems cutesy and innocent but also playful at the same time (haven't felt this way in a very long time desu)
>know I have no chance with her even if I was single, and I would never cheat, but just the idea that I enjoy being around this girl more than even sex with my gf is guilting me to no end
>can't quit the job, they're the only ones who took me

At least when I was single, I could just get rejected and get it over with.
Also my arms won't fucking grow no matter how many dips or chin ups I do.

>afraid to feel happy and self sabotage myself at every opportunity
>forever stuck in mediocrity

the more realistic you get about life the more you realize your purpose and it kinda sucks

i just want to play video games and be a hedonist forever

are you BWG guy?

I had a similar experience too you, mate. I get where you're coming from.

It sounds like you have completely different goals/ambitions/paths in life. If neither of you want to sacrifice some of these then you have to just let each other go.

Don't try to force the relationship to work. You'll grow apart and eventually start hating each other. Believe me, I know. The best thing you can do is end things on a high note and be civi.

You'll find somebody else who has similar plans to you or at least her plans wont conflict with yours. You'll be happy again lad

Always darkest before the dawn and all that

Not sure what that means so probably not.

Thank for the words man

I'm still trying to figure out how to get over it. I'm thinking traveling might be a good idea

are you a gril?

>Only have 23 days too ask a girl out
>Doing my best to win her over, but autism messes me up.

Thats how our species works, we have an inherit drive to produce offspring.

sounds pretty sweet

just don't forget to escalate

user that's exactly what I'm feeling as well. What you're describing applies perfectly to my situation. I have no one in real life to talk to because I appear much more masculine to people when in reality I'm actually quite emotional.

I'm going to have this talk. And I'm going to clear up everything there is. If it doesn't work out the way I hope, I don't think there;'s a future between her and me. Even though it fucking pains me to write this...

Thanks anons I feel somewhat relieved

Seeing as you're asexual it'd be impossible to explain. Like describing color to a blind man.

Hey you, listen to me, mine whenever we try to have a talk, I always cower of saying what I'm telling you right now. I don't know what it is, I don't really hate her, it's just that she's making it really hard for me to love her sometimes. She's anchored by depression and instead of taking her out, she's bringing me down with her. I don't want us to continue but I can't stop because I don't really know how to make it stop. I know it's easy saying "leave" but in reality, you still see a future with this girl and maybe you two still hit it off at times. It just keeps going back to the same point and you tell yourself "it's okay... she's just like that sometimes but she really loves me and it's all fine". The thing I'm most afraid of is her leaving me after all i invested in our relationship. user... how shall we get out of the shambles of these kind of relationships?

Gf is beautiful and I have intense feels but I get the sense sometimes she doesn't feel the same - both of us have a tendency to be distant and are slow so get round to talking about actually important shit. Feel like we're drifting apart but it only makes me want her more and she was just about the only thing that pulled me out of depression. Lifting is going ok in terms of progress on compounds but even though I get compliments I feel I look awful and spend hours just hating features of myself.

Leaving sounds like the best course. As much as people are complicated you have to see the ease of just ending things when they get to a point. Leaving isnt quitting. Don't let the ego say otherwise

>Don't look, it'll find you
>tfw 24 year old Veeky Forums kissless virgin
Y-yeah, it'll find me one day right guys

>Getting played by a motherfucking cock tease
>uses me as a fucking wallet and never pays me back even tho she says she will
>flirts with me but then will never dance in the club
>gets all touchy but won't make out
>really like this girl otherwise, but by all counts she's a hoe and a shit friend
Oh and
>got dumped by gf about 1.5 months earlier
Fuck this bitch she's under 21 too and can't get into any clubs. I'm done wasting my fucking time.
End vent.

Checked.

How often do you go out user? By going out I mean just being in random places for maybea hobbie or something

Live life for you, not for societal pressures or for your parents. Have fun and live in the moment. Girls like that you're having fun and being yourself. It's confident. You'll bump into someone who likes that and wants to live life the same way.

You should have known when she wouldn't pay you back, user.

I used to feel like you, but I eventually gave up on belonging anywhere. You better get used to it, because unless you manage to find likeminded people that you click with, you're always going to see everyone around you as mindless retards. You're always going to feel different. So just do whatever you want.

At 24 years old...have I already missed all of my life chances? I already have recently accepted that I'm not straight and instead bi, but I feel so unattractive looking at myself in the mirror. Every time I get close to my goal it seems like I overeat and rebound.

Even though I'm a healthy weight and supposedly within 20 pounds of my goal it looks like I'm 50 pounds overweight and I fucking hate it.

To be fair we only went out together twice. I thought the first time was because she misspelled my name in Venmo, but the second time (last night) when we all ubered and she didn't pay me back is when I got mad.
How you holding up bro?
To keep it Veeky Forums, how do you guys balance alcohol and gains? I have been eating like shit, lost about five pounds I reckon. Down to 170 at 5'11 and this is not a good look.

Keto / IF and cardio baby. Stop eating like shit.

can't do cardio, I already lift 3x a week and my job has me on my feet all the time. Last time I attempted C25k it got so bad that my lifts were suffering and I had to stop all exercise for almost 2 weeks.

I should mention I am losing weight pretty steadily as-is (down 5 lbs since last April). The main thing I'm mad about is that my body still looks so terrible despite being so close to my goal. I don't expect abs or anything but I just want this fucking gut to go away.

I feel the same but 22 and not as close to my goal weight but look like shit even though the compliment's are nice.
Want qt slim white bois but so do they.

Not much
>Typical 9 - 5 office job, sometimes go out with coworkers.
>Go to anime cons, sometimes Vidya tournaments like Evo
>Go to bars and clubs with normalfag friends
>Go cycling around 2 - 3 times a week
>Go to random trails for scrub shitter level photography with a friend sometimes

That's about all I really do, nothing random and I don't go to many events or whatever the fuck
I should be looking for new hobbies and stop going to clubs and bars with normalfag friends/coworkers.

>finally have the body I always wanted
>realize it doesn't change shit

When I was a teen it was the only thing on my mind. Get bigger and stronger so people stop teasing me. It's happened and I'm not that much happier. Turns out all that shit stops when you're not a teen anymore. I need some new goals or dreams

Sometimes when I'm doing biceps my forearms,particular right under my hand hurt after my sets . I'm not talking an end of set hurt,but a sharp painful hurt for a few seconds then it fades away. Any idea what this could be?early stages of tendonidis?

Yes. Use an easy curl bar so you can tilt your thumbs inwards/up. It'll take tension of the wrist

>madly in love with girl
>have texted constantly for 5 months or so
>at one point got upset with her (about her past, was stupid now that I think of it)
>apparently I hurt her too much
>she says she will never give me a chance because of it
>tells me she loves me
>but doesn't want to be with me
>she's said a lot of stuff
>but refuses to even try
>so I talk to a new girl
>but all I see is her
>end it with new girl, didn't feel right
>she says she needs me
>she used to like me, but I messed it up
>talked to mutual friend about me, said she liked my personality but just wasn't attracted to me
>talk, FaceTime, hangout
>few days ago we hangout, she texted me saying she had a lot of fun
>still no chance
>tells me there will never be a chance
>can't handle being just friends with this girl
>I can't even take out my frustration at the gym because recently had back surgery

i'm just wasting in my home hating my life and hating everything. I take my dog for a walk and it eases my mind but eventually it all comes back. Why Veeky Forums why does heartbreak happen

I actually really like that quote.
I'm not nationalist or anything like Veeky Forums but I understand the perspective, I feel like it can be generalizing people though.
A lot of people need this strong sense of culture and state to achieve happiness while some do not.
I personally feel safe around other countries/culture and feel like I have commonality between almost everyone.
This is not true for many though and it leads to unhappiness and shit.

Mostly just be rambling, people shouldn't everyone else to have the same values or be affected by the same things. Some need a sense of destiny and others do not.

Thank you, user. I'm an absolute mess, but I'll try my best.

What did you get upset about? Unless it's something completely out of line she's overreacting.

Similar feel here lad. You're in good company

She sounds crazy m8, recognize the red flags and run.

Starting off a relationship with such a rocky history like that will never go well, find another gal.

Don't be blinded by love

her past, I didn't get that upset I just stopped talking to her for a while. She got used by some guy who is a terrible person. I shouldn't have even got upset in the first place

>when you wish you were alpha enough to ask out the cashier but you just pay and leave

>used to crush it in undergrad
>Find nice girl, date for a few years
>break up
>Move far away
>Never dated in the modern world
>Suck at tinder
>Cali girls are weird

Idk why I bother, might go cocoon mode desu

I miss having a girlfriend, but they're serious gains goblins. I'm in a really intense and highly competitive program right now, and am making insane body and wallet gains, but I still can't shake the loneliness. Also I live 2 hours from any major city. Haven't been laid in 7 months even though I'm by far at my best body wise.

Also my ex fiance messaged me yesterday and said she misses me. That fucked me up real good.

I'd say dump. My ex girlfriend did this shit a few times, we eventually broke up, and I wish I'd just dumped her the first time she started being a bitch. It's doubtful she'll quit, and the longer you drag it out the worse it will be.

>cute girl who works every week end
>can never feel confident enough to start something
>today she was laughing and having fun with a fat coworker who couldn't even lift my grocery bags

>Successful white male
>Doesn't really know what to do in life
>Get a career they said
>It will make you happy

I'm not entirely sure I want to continue living. Not in the "woe is me" way, but in the "I really can't find a compelling reason to want to stay alive" way.

Not having any sort of desire really makes life an awful thing.

went to an anime convention, got mired, fucked a girl, kissed a bunch of girls, sucked a bunch of tits, took shots off tits

I feel great