365 x 20 back squat

thats a pretty sweet mustache no homo

Eric a cute. CUTE!

There's no way he's Natty with stats like that

pound for pound?

fuck off, midget

Juice
Juice

Tbh, I actually think Erik may be natty. Maybe he roided in the past but I just don't see it, the guy is not trying to sell anything.

MidgetDestiny, on the other hand...

I'm Listen, midget, I dont' know if Ales roids because looks like shit for a roider. All I'm saying is that he is a scammer trying to sell shit and he is a fucking liar about his life, so why not lie about roids too?

Believe whatever you want. Stay weak.

There's legitimately no way he's no natty that way.

his progress is well documented as he shits out a new video basically every fucking day. nothing about his transformation or current physique points to steroids, just many years of hard and smart training.

>Eric Bugenhagen not natty
explain why?
You live in Copeistan or what?
I was a fat fuck the first 18 years of my life and have a sixpack now and people say I took roids even though I just lifted like a retard and ate a lot less and better

>nothing about his current physique points to steroids

Maybe he is natty, I don't really care, to be honest. Btw, I've just checked his old videos to see how he looke like:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6M-fvsN-fY

lol at anyone following this dwarf with inferiority complex. He even edits his voice to sound more manly

He's 14 subs from 10k boiiiiiiis

any idea what his stats are for the conventional lifts? he only ever seems to put to weirder ones on his yt

I find it very hard to believe that you can dead lift 880lbs natty

maybe he juiced in his wrestling days. he definitely trains as if he is clean now

natty limit deadlift is like 650 at any weight so yeah

>375lb dumbbell row
His elbow bends 15 degrees for a split second during his >row, and that's at 330
It's a 1 arm deadlift, assisted by his other arm, with a slight jerky motion at the top.

I'm 6'0, was 220 on a bulk when I hit 310 x10 after 2 years. I doubt going 365x20 is possible for a natty, lmao...

>Natty limit is 650
Love yourselves anons.

>This man has no INTENSITY

>he reads barstool
stop

if eric isn't natty then what's the point,
every other natural looks like shit,what's the point then?why do we even lift?

trap bar deadlift adds like ~10% to your max

this

i choose to believe eric is natural so i have a goal to aim for

It was high handle trap bar so it's in a grey area.

Have you seen his frame? He has the optimal genetic expression to get really fucking strong. Thick, dense, large skeletal structure. He's a freak. He's also been an avid lifter for years, is an accomplished strength conditioning coach, etc. I mean like he's obsessed with lifting

that's absolutely fucking pathetic

I'm a fucking manlet at 185 and 5'8" and even I can bang out 315 for at least 15. Never tried rest pause so could probably 20 rep it if i felt like puking.

step up your game son

>being a manlet makes skwatz hard than being a lanklet

dumbass

Sorry brah but this is the natty limit

> a 185 lb man can normally out squat a 220 lb man because muh femurs

nah get fucked dude, if you are 6 ft and 220 you're either a fat fuck, or you should be much stronger than that

The strongest natty you can find in Olympic records doofus

Those all sound impressive, but I don't really know how impressive those actually are.

>375 lb x 10 one arm dumbell row and 365 lb x 23 T bar row
Would like to see a video of these because row movements are notorious for shitastic form and cheating
>785 lb Jefferson deadlift and 880 lb Trap bar deadlift
Both of those are easier than conventional but I don't know what the ratio is
>400 lb decline bench press
Easier than a flat bench press
>600 lb zercher squat
I have no idea if this is harder or easier than a back squat
>365 x 20 back squat
Impressive, but not beyond somebody squatting in the high 400s

Considering there's no video proof he's even capable of benching 300 or deadlifting 500 twice...

IIIIIIIINNNNNN YOUR FAAAAAAACE

With those lifts he'd look much bigger if he roided

He was a high end college wrestler so I would say he has about as good genetics as they come.