I have lost inspiration

I stopped lifting for some time because of medical problems. Now I'm going back to the Gym but with lack of inspiration

Post INSPIRATIONAL stuff

I really like this gif

just lift
you'll feel the motivation and the reason you once did it surge back after 2-3 sessions

Lol why are they all orange are the trumps penis or something?

Really makes you think

I don't mean to be a party pooper here but you do realize most of the girls posted in these threads won't date/fuck you just because you're fit, right?

I mean, think about it... the average man is a fat slob, but even still there are literally MILLIONS of guys out there who are not only fit, but handsome, rich, powerful, important, charismatic... why would a 10/10 settle for you when she can get somebody like that? You're a little fish in a huge pond, buddy.

If you're lifting for girls, you're doing it wrong.

fuck you stop spoiling my dreams

It can't hurt, sure other guys may be more attractive but you are who you are, why not make the best of yourself.

I don't mean to be a party pooper here but you do realize most of the guys you posted won't date/fuck you just because you're hot, right?

I mean, think about it..the average women is a fat slob, but even still there are literally MILLIONS of women out there are who are not only attractive, but cute, rich, power...no, imp..,no, charismatic....why would a 10/10 settle for you when he can get somebody like that? You'r ea little fish in a huge pond, girly.

If you listen to women, you're doing it wrong

You can certainly counterfeit it

Nice

Recorded from Suetonius I believe.

Meanwhile the guy couldn't manage a marriage without cheating, couldn't even produce children who resemble him, is a liberal faggot that ended his career over attacking Trump, and was a terrible governor

Yes that is all true. But it doenst discredit that quote

M-my dick

>liberal
>endorsed John Mccain

wut

Only women require motivation from without.

LOL XD!!! COURAGE WOLF MEME FTW!!

did more than you boi

quickmeme :)

god damn who is that?

U R GREEK STATUE, AND WHEN PENIS COME INSIDE WOMEN, WOW, SO STRONK BECAUSE LIFT AND NOW FUCK
THEREFORE LIFT

Live your life as a draft dodging potato, you mean.

Then spend the last 20 years of your life unable to wipe your own ass

I'm so sick of hearing this shit. Attracting these women is actually pretty simple.

>> Be reasonably fit
>> Be groomed, smell nice, clean, etc
>> Have a decent job/actual ambition for a decent future
>> Be down-to-earth and generally nice, but not a pushover
>> Live an interesting life

I'm friends with a bunch of IG "models". For one, many of them are about 4/10 points uglier in person. Second, most of them aren't dating a globetrotting millionaire who's on the cover of Men's Fitness.

Sweet

whered you meet them

That's kinda fucked up.
No wonder Hitler loved Nietzsche

I go to a rich college that's mostly female (bc we have no engineering program). I'm in on the GI Bill after military service and joined a fraternity... go ahead, laugh, it's pretty cool desu.

Anyway, a bunch of the sorority girls here, maybe 8 of them are "models" on IG and sell swimwear and shitty tea with some discount code. I'm pretty cool with 3 of them and I'm actually decent friends with 1 of them.

I've only met maybe 2 other girls like this not from school. My ex was a winghouse waitress and some of her co-workers were calendar girls with some insane amount of followers. They too do promo modeling and whatever.

Overall, MOST of these IG goddesses are absolutely not living life up the way they make it look.

Exactly

I want my gf to work out and look like this but she won't go to the gym and just does some shitty exercises around the house that achieve nothing. How do I make it clear to her she needs to exercise without breaking up with her or threatening to do so.
She's not fat or chubby, just a normal girl but I want her to be more active and get thick (not fat thick just more muscles less bf%)

Yeah, I've dated a few girls who would be absolute jaw droppers if they would take fitness seriously. I've also had the fantasy of being the guy who got them into lifting and turning them into my dream girl.

Hate to tell you this, but you can't change people. Either learn to like her for who she is, or move on. The irony being that she'll likely be one of those people who get into fitness after a breakup.. but that's life.

I know, but just sucks, wish I could do something. Even her mother tells her to be more active... And yeah breakups do wonders, after I left her before because she was too clingy and childish she changed and after few months was really better person, lost few kg too and got in great shape but been almost 2 years now and I want her to get to perfection while she's in her prime years, oh well.

>> Be reasonably fit
ok
>> Be groomed, smell nice, clean, etc
no
>> Have a decent job/actual ambition for a decent future
DEUS VULT
>> Be down-to-earth and generally nice, but not a pushover
I am a massive asshole
>> Live an interesting life
I like crumpets with butter and raspberry jam

In all seriousness though, I'm a pretty big dropkick who just happens to be tall and good-looking and before I got my gf, I was hooking up all the time and often wish I could again. All you have to do is be
>tall
>good looking
>fit
>somewhat charming or an asshole
and most importantly
>give women the impression that you think they are disposable

i'm just gonna lay out a bunch of shit

>getting stronger makes everything else in life easier
>plateauing and maintaining because you already got the look is just bullshit, unless you bodybuild for sport.
>fitizens are the only ones who see your fat to muscle ratio, where your problem areas probably are, etc. you know this, and that's one reason why you are lazy.
>i automatically look like a harder worker on a new job
>strangers and people i meet talk to me with more respect
>neighborhood bullies don't fuck with me anymore. i live in a poorer area.
>i hear some females give me negativity as i simply walk past them not looking at them, assuming i view women a certain way, or get a lot of pussy and so i don't qualify to them
>a lot who do talk to me put on a dumb girl act like that's the norm of what's attractive. i think being fit has a direct correlation to this.
>i look good and feel good in any clothes i wear
>the more fit i've gotten and older i've gotten the more i've seen others around me express self-consciousness about their own bodies. it seems like it's "normal" for the average person to not like one or more things about their bodies. and so the idea is to just give up entirely. they get the wrong idea, they need to embrace what they have and build up off of it. this is a key lack of understanding between Veeky Forumsizens and normies. people who don't exercise on a regular basis simply have less of an understanding about how your body is supposed to function
>if you workout, you're probably more likely to be less damaged in minor car accidents than the next person over
>if you slip on ice, or a stairwell, or whatever, your chances of being injured lessen
>no matter how hard you are working, there is someone else out there who is working harder, or on the path to working harder than you are, and one day you may meet that person, and when you do they will fuck you up.
>OP your evolution is a pathetic deevolution of your genes and your self.

I never understood "inspirational picture" threads. If you need some picture with a cheesy caption on it to get your ass to the gym, you sure as hell aren't going to make it.

I love the gym and hate the very very rare day where I am unable to go.

You're deff not wrong. I'm just talking about the instagram models that I know personally. They totally date guys who treat them like shit, but they have a huge selection to choose from and eventually break it off for some other guy who might treat her better. The guys they stick with are actually pretty nice guys... The problem is that people hear "nice guys" and immediately assume it's some beta cuck who's her personal human doormat.

Then again, there's plenty of superficial thots who just live life for how many likes they get. They date old men with yachts, do anything for money and half their pix are using that stupid fucking dog face filter.

My point is just that it's totally possible to score a dimepiece gf without being rich, zyzzmode, or some kind of model. Girls like that are very attainable.

I dislike girls with colored eyes. Idk what it is.

Well there aren't any girls with colorless eyes, so... I guess you're gay?

The woman in OP's pic doesn't "just workout" man. Your gf will NEVER look like her if she doesn't even attend a gym for basic exercises and health. Drop the dream that anything but years of dedicated training, perfect diet and most likely degenerate substances will get your gf looking anything like this.

I meant anything not brown. It stresses me out.

Because you can actually see their pupils, which most of the time are small. So your brain picks up on the fact they are not looking at something they are interested in (you).
This makes you feel inadequate.

Grow up

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Do you really think that is the truth or are you simply trying to trigger?

Still the champ though, and he'll always be remembered as it. That's the point.

Cake

Dodging the draft as a political statement that has been validated by history

Top kek

Well that the dream for a girl.
A wild doushy alpha guy that is hard to tame but he also is a good person with great job and hobbies.
But thats the long term goal for them, she will still probably cheat you with a manlier guy that is a bigger doushe than you.

Wasn't /pol/ supposed to be a containment board

>bolt ons
>inspiration
the girl has great body, those boobs ruin the effect. Small but natural would be better. unless she was tripping over them.

>ywn have a girl like this

At that bf% she'd be as flat as a man with gyno naturally.

>the 40s
What a time to live

tfw not having been born in ancient Greek

......one month prior to his death he still was able to beat the fuck of you, pussies.

Keep that vidya and cheetos up, fatties.

>mfw I have a gf like this with bigger tits

Sorry dude he kinda rekt you there. You'll be okay man, life goes on.

OPs picture is airbrushed and photoshopped

You cant contain truth tbqh

Is there anything more pathetic than a man requiring a motivation thread?

Yeah... your one rep max m8.

start bulking on beer

This is hardly motivational, in opposite. Being a lemming dieing stupidly in shit operation planned by shitheads.

>couldn't even produce children who resemble him
>not knowing about the one true heir