Can Veeky Forums beat a professional female UFC fighter?

Can Veeky Forums beat a professional female UFC fighter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USatPmTAfA4
youtube.com/watch?v=z5rtp8guIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=vkN_XBSrmRs
youtube.com/watch?v=c1DDB-ilLew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it depends on too many factors.

>her weight
>your weight
>your fighting experience
>her fighting experience and more

Ive never been in a fight in my adult life, so probably not no.

Have you seen the video of Ronda fighting a journalist?

I mean maybe if I got to fight dirty as hell I could use my size advantage to just try and bodyslam her on her head.

Thousands of people go on Veeky Forums, I'm sure she'd tire out eventually.

No. And anyone who hasn't trained in any style of fighting would probably get rekt as well. Brute strength means nothing when it comes to knowing leverages and submissions

Yes. They don't hit hard enough and aren't very fast.

>inb4 hurr durr delusion
I've been kickboxing way longer than I've been lifting.

Why are women so bad at punching?

A woman has no means of defending in physical combat against a healthy, determined to do harm man. Trained or not. Period

These girls have been training for hours to take people down for almost their entire life, I'm pretty sure that they can knock out few nerds with noob gains on Veeky Forums for sure.

Guns.

why is the gender relevant?

Could a woman who train professionaly for 5 years beat a man who did the dame for 5 years?

No if the man isnt a nu male

such form such grace

I'd deck both of these cunts without even spilling my drink.

I'll etransfer you 500 bucks if you were even able to do that

Any man in decent shape over 5'5" could murder any one of them

Not unless you've been training in martial arts for several years.

Great strikers will maintain a perfect range to you. Jiu Jitsu is more about technique than pure strength, though size does often help in similarly skilled opponents.

Probably their tits get in the way. They're good a kicking though. Nut shots don't even faze me anymore for the times a newbie girl thought they'd try that in a sparring match.

She's punching at full speed but it's slowed down. Nobody will look graceful this is so fucking DUMB.

You would all get your asses kicked by Ronda unless you were at least semi-pro fighters and significantly bigger than her

Don't want your money you poor cunt, ofcourse I'm able to.

I don't see how a 140lb woman, no matter how much training she has, would be able to do shit to me if I get close enough.
If she gets a good hit into my face then yeah it could definitely happen, but it's just impossible to get her arms or legs around me in such a way as to bring me down through any kind of grappling.
Really, if for some reason this ever happened, it would come down to her being able to maintain distance for long enough to get a few hard hits into my head. If I grab her there's no way she'd be able to get out and if it goes to the ground it's done.
Now a woman my size (~200lbs) is a different story. A woman my size with training would probably beat the shit out of me.

You sound like someone that doesn't train

You're genuinely autistic aren't you? Look up how a punch should be thrown. Then compare it to Ronda's, they're like night and fucking day.

In a street fight? Yes. In a sanctioned MMA fight? Also yes.

I wrestled for three years in high school and did three months of some shitty free kickboxing class at my gym.
A punch can take anyone down if it's done right, but I've wrestled girls that were very good at what they did and ranged in weight from 130-170, and they just simply did not have the size or strength to even get their arms or legs around me completely. They were fast because they had to be, but the large difference in size prevented them from every getting me on my back.

It's called leverage you dink

Holy fuck Tyson would kill me.
There was like 8 punches and sexy footwork in two seconds.

That doesn't matter much, if at all, when there's a fifty pounds or greater difference. Any attempt at exploiting leverage by someone that much smaller than you will always fail if you're extremely uncoordinated, and even if they get you into an awkward position it's not difficult to power your way out of it with that much extra size.

*if you're not

>>your fighting experience
probably this. a few anons would get cocky and assume they got some speed behind their power and next thing they know , theyre in an armbar crying

Let me guess, you don't do a combat sport of any kind.

Do you have trouble reading?

easily
>with one arm tied behind your back
still 98% chance I win

My god

Each one of those punches could probably kill an ordinary man.

This is mesmerizing.

does Veeky Forums find Ronda attractive? I get told I look like her before she cut for her last fight
>pic related

she'd do for a poke if the telly were broke

I reckon could have most women in a fight, I think it's a mental thing, I know a man is a challenge but a woman Isn't, maybe holly holmes could kick the shit out of me but I think I could take 99.99999% of women

I recently looked at mike tyson's training schedule and holy fuck its rediculous. lemme find it.

It's sped up

Daily Regime (7 days a week):
5am: get up and go for a 3 mile jog
6am: come back home shower and go back to bed (great workout for those huge legs of his)
10am wake up: eat oatmeal
12pm: do ring work (10 rounds of sparring)
2pm: have another meal (steak and pasta with fruit juice drink)
3pm: more ring work and 60 mins on the exercise bike (again working those huge legs for endurance)
5pm: 2000 sit-ups; 500-800 dips; 500 press-ups; 500 shrugs with a 30kg barbell and 10 mins of neck exercises
7pm: steak and pasta meal again with fruit juice (orange i think it was)
8pm: another 30 minutes on the exercise bike
then watch TV and then go to bed.

(Before jogging in the morning he did a lot of stretching followed by 10 jumps onto boxes and 10 bursts of sprints, then he went jogging. At 12pm he sparred. At 3pm he did focus mitt work or heavy bag work inside the ring. He warmed up for all ring work with light exercises such as skipping or shadow boxing or speed ball. At 5pm Tyson did 10 quick circuits, each circuit consisting of: 200 sit-ups, then 25-40 dips, then 50 press-ups, then 25-40 dips, then 50 shrugs, followed by 10 mins of neck work on the floor. What an animal! Tyson said that the shrugs "built his shoulders up" to help unleash punches with his short arms whilst at the same time building endurance in the neck. It should be noted though that Tyson couldn't do any more than 50 sit-ups a day and 50 press-ups a day when he was 13, but gradually increasing the reps each week got him to a higher level over many years, so that he was doing 2000 sit-ups inside 2 hours every day by the time he was 20.)

lol is this real?

the fuck it does. that's why mma has weight classes every 15 pounds or so.

just keep telling yourself that.

/thread

Well if it works it ain't stupid.

If you didn't have downs syndrome you would know that is some horrible fucking striking

>2000 situps

but.... why?

Have you seen the result of her two latest fights were she tried to be a striker?

>if it works
It doesn't

in boxing your core is arguably one of the things you need to train the absolute most.

>leverage
youtube.com/watch?v=USatPmTAfA4

you need a strong core to transfer the power from your legs into your punches.

But... 2000? Isn't there diminishing returns?

>and no legday

I don't, but I'm trying to sympathize with a blind person here.

>this thread again
Any man of normal size or upwards with a couple of months of combat sports experience will be able to beat even a professional female fighter as long as she's not a freak athlete like Gabi Garcia. Go to any fighting gym and you will see the same thing: in grappling arts you will see the female high ranks regularly tap to big low belt guys, in striking arts you will see guys having to treat the girls like literal babbies during sparring in order to not hurt them. The physiological difference between men and women is huge

No it's not you retard. He was 'that fast'.

Go watch some of his training videos and tell us those were sped up too.

You spak.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5rtp8guIZo

>Gabi
>female

gabi garcia has more test than 99% of men, she is on hard ass juice maine.

her identity isn't up to you to decide you literal shitlord

Sure but she was a big ass grill even before she got on the juice and went full hulk mode. 6'2" and easily above 200lbs without even being fat

In a ring with rules? Nah

In a street when I've got a skinful? Easily. When I'm sober? Even easier. Saw a "tough amateur mma fighter grrl" square up to some random skinnyfat bloke once, there was a scuffle that lasted maybe 10 seconds and she ended up on the floor, resorted to name calling after that and made sure to stay out of his reach.

This is what people that doesn't lift think working out is like.

I can curl her body, lift her body up into the air and hulksmash the ground with her head, instead of my fists.

yes I could rape them both in 2v1

>in the ring with rules
No
>In a streetfight
Nope
>With my trusted katana
Pssh, nothing personell kid

Yeah because they're all trained you dingus. Look at McGregor vs. Hafthor

Joints will snap with ease no matter how much muscle you have. It takes just a couple seconds to put on serious pain and pressure

are you retarded ? they were doing a joke fight. No matter how hard MacGregor trains, Hafthor would turn him into pudding.

those whores on the pic i would smash
doing mma for 9 years
1,89m 106kg

>actually being this naive
Dude 0 training vs. Most of their lifetime training. McGregor would win because he knows how to. You can say hafthor would just lay on him but he actually has to get his fucking hands on McGregor first

Look at fedor vs that big ass Asian fuck

>start training karate
>orange belt
>beat black belt females easily already
Female """fighters""" are a joke

long/loose hair ronda is pretty GOAT as far as fit white girls go

In a real unregulated fight, most men could honestly overpower most trained women due to sheer strength, size, and aggressive nature

>white
wrong

Hand to hand, probably not.
I try to stay away from those type of fights. I'm honestly more of a /k/ guy when it comes to fighting.

Jessica Andrade is my waifu and she's built like a brick shit house. Granted Joanna beat the shit out of her, but I fell in love that night

youtube.com/watch?v=vkN_XBSrmRs
Germaine de randamie, current ufc women's featherweight champ, KOed a guy

joe look like a real qt in that photo

>trained ufc fighter takes 5 minutes to knock out untrained tv personality

This doesn't help your argument.

I love the way he uses his hip in the 1st punch from the same side, that is how you drop fools.

>I get told I look like her before she cut for her last fight

Everything about her face says dim witted.

Her aggressiveness is probably a defense mechanism from growing up dumb. Learning disability, GED, derped until she went through intensive therapy for having too much dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=c1DDB-ilLew

I don't know if fit can but I'm pretty sure I can

beat this.

*grabs dick*

the outline is mostly correct except the exercise bike stuff is nonsense, and the notion of him doing thousands of situps etc is also nonsense. In general, Tyson actually got up at 6 and went to bed at 9. Tyson's morning roadwork was 3-5 miles, after roadwork was drills consisting of jump rope, heavy bag, mitts, slip bag, speed bag. After that was sparring 7-10 rounds, and then light calisthenics. More work would be added as he got 4-5 weeks out from a fight (during intensive training he would get up at 4 to run), and then gradually taper back. I mean, look at the shit you've copied there from some nonsense website: between 5pm and 7pm you're suggesting he did 2000 situps, 500-800 dips, 500 pressups, 500 shrugs and 10 min of neck exercise? do the math and you'll realize how ludicrous that claim is.

>That dick movement

I love it when guys tell me that they go beast mode, or barbarian mode, so I won't be able to win in grappling. So far their beast mode hasn't cut it.

>But I'm big and strong

UFC 1-4 showed that muscle alone doesn't get you too far.

I rolled with a woman who was months away from being signed with Strikeforce. Even with 60lbs and the ability to deadlift 3.5 times her body weight, she kicked my ass.

I would literally rip her limbs off
Knowing jujitsu is one thing, but it doesn't work when I'm strong enough to literally rip her head from her body with my hands

The strength difference between men and women is too much

this is the result of telling your fighters to punch like a "whip" or "snap" your punches, while getting full extension with the two large knuckles facing down.

Some training advice/techniques will NEVER make sense. Here's some good ones.

>extend arms fully with palm facing down for punches
>imagine stealing an apple as fast as you can when you extend your arms for the punch and bring it near your mouth when returning

If you outweighed her by 100lbs and was muscular, I don't see why not. Sure, if you stand around trying to fight her, you might get wrecked. Tackling her and brutalizing her face? Might be over pretty fast.

If you weigh the same? Much closer fight. I mean, it is why weight classes exist.

>female

Even a leftists can.