Remember

Remember.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tagamixx/status/841185496130699265?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The world also had several billion years to come up with new ways to destroy you though.

De-evolution is the only thing going on bud

D I S G U S T I N G
I
P

how do you know you're not the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary accidents that just happened to work out?

Who is this woman?

Somehow after those 4 billion years men became docile creatures who spend 8 hours a day in a cubicle instead of putting cities to the sword and 13 year olds get put on massive amounts of drugs because they want to die.

>tfw you have an uninterrupted reproductive line that goes back to the first EVER living thing on earth 3.8 BILLION years ago and you might fuck that up because youre socially retarded

4 billion lol
evolution lol

Courage wolf was a fun thing.

check and yes it was.

>woman

The fraction of time which men used swords is miniscule compared to the evolutionary process of man.

Worms and maggots are also the result of evolutionary success

LOL!!! COURAGE WOLF ME ME FTW!! XDDD

unironically once had a courage wolf folder

Not to mention your line has ended untold other lines because your way distant ancestors killed each other all the time.
Shit, I'm getting a little existential right now...

War isn't glorious bro
Go watch some ISIS or south American cartel torture or execution videos, that's war. Be glad you have the incredible luxury to not have to be a part of that.

Plus how many sperm were going for that egg? Did they really not deserve the chance now than my waste of meat mass self? I also had to absorb the other fetus due to a twin complication. I don't want to imagine what a weakling a being would have to be to lose to me. Not fit for this world.

Those dark as my balls nipples.

D I S G U S T I N G
I
P

Oh fuck I guess it doesn't work like that anymore.
No wonder the other user wrote it like that.

b-but people don't like me because of reasons

Oh shit you totally made me remember.
I was my mom's fourth pregnancy but the first two were miscarriages.
My brother was lucky number 3 and I guess I was the finisher.

the earth is only 6000 years old fucking idiot.

No

>glorifying war
Yea m8 you are on the same fucked up level as those teenagers taking pills and wanna kill themselves

Troll lol

We 2007 now

But part of the "Evolutionary Success" means the weak die and be forgotten.

Only difference is that it's socially weak who drop out of the evolutionary chain and not the physically weak ones.

same thing

reminder that even if you only have grills or no children your genes will be lost forever. You decide if thats a bad thing.

Thicc

> girls don't pass on the parents genetic markers

they don't pass on the male ones, they don't even get them

At least we have the comfort of knowing that deep down this makes us all bulls in a way.

Literally millions of other sperm cells try to find their way to the egg, then the fraction that actually does it goes on to die attempting to break through that cell membrane wall. Surely when they get there they must get tired from both the mental strain of the trip. While every other sperm cell that got here earlier is tired from digging, here comes perfectly healthy us who merely followed the crowd to get here as we budge our single cellular faces straight into the group's work and win.

There are thousands of dead cucks out there that you've already beat, boys. Always remember that in your heart.

You are retarded

was talking about dem Y chromosomes sorry. don't know about these genetic markers as i'm not clued up on bio terminology, nor do I care to be as its not a real science

They get the male's X chromosome too, not to mention all the other fucking chromosomes that get combined. You still in high school?

sauce please.

twitter.com/tagamixx/status/841185496130699265?lang=en

well of course they get the other ones. again was talking about Y chromosomes, the bit that defines you as a male. doing a real siyense at universitrie m8

>genetics isnt real science
kys

biology isn't a real science. get over it. It amounts to "how much shit can you memorise recall and regurgitate?"

>I will never be this retarded
Simply because you dont understand it doesnt stop it ftom being a science

if you study bio you are already more retarded m8.
t. chemist

why do people post when they obviously don't know shit

Actually ~10,000 years ago the sun gods traveled through the singularity of our sun, and had children with men on earth creating homo sapiens. Its in the bible, sumerian tablets, just about every culture/religion has this story, same with every place that has pyramids, china japan mexico egypt

Formatting-ignorant newfag detected

I had one with the edgy other wolf on the gray background