How 2 get ottermode

I'm pretty skinnyfat, so I wanna cut down and try to get to ottermode before bulking up.
What's the quickest way to do this?
Would it be SS or bodyweight or PPL or what?
Pic related is probably my goal I want to achieve sometime within the next year

Ottermode= natty limit + Snacking 24/7

Think about it. He's got minimal body fat. He's got muscles. If he were any bigger he would be running something or genetically gifted, which by the picture he's obviously not.

His day consists of a killer heavy workout, intermittent fasting for most of the day x 365 days of however many years it takes

If your skinny fat, FOCUS ON EATING LESS

If your aushwitz, FOCUS ON EATING MORE

And as for workout- DO EVERYTHING IN THE BOOM AND SOME

Make it.

If you're depending on a timeline, then you've already failed. It takes as long as you want it to take.

Routines are memes and if you haven't figured that out then you haven't been working out long enough which means stop giving urself unrealistic expectations or else your bound to give up/start over

My advice would be to go to the gym/workout everyday, religiously stick to a deficit with healthy foods being your ONLY source of nutriton

Once ur body is a machine, you won't just GET to ottermode, you'll stay there, even if you cheat for a whole week, cuz your body has... oh fuck it do what you want

PPL

also stop being a little bitch you'll make it when you make it.
>within the next year

don't care how long it takes, but I want to do it whichever way works the best

Okay I'll just lift everyday and hard. and eat healthy

This.
I started with bodyweight and made MASSIVE size gains, just cut 10lbs and my abs are finally showing, not defined yet tho

OP, there's many ways to achieve this body, but frankly it is seriously seriously hard.
Like, this isn't even ottermode. This is a pretty god tier body if you want to be leaner.
Are you skinny or are you fat?
If you're skinny eat more, if you're fat eat less and MAKE SURE you are doing enough physical activity to actually build muscle.
This is a god tier body for bodyweight though and that is probably what will get you the closest to having a body like this.

well it doesn't have to be as good, just a more standard otter mode then can be my goal.
I'm a really good example of skinnyfat, I actually look like a really skinny guy but have a substantial amount of fat, more than most people who say they're skinnyfat. It sucks because I feel stuck

Is this ottermode? Ich habe auch Bad frame

Am I ottermode? What can I improve on? Honest feedback appreciated.

really great traps, awful chest - maybe it's just the lighting and angle, but consider doing more chest work

On your way to OPs pic.

You've got good shoulders and arms, but your chest is lacking (mainly in the upper part) and your core is lacking.

Diet diet diet

You need to eat at maintenance after getting down to a low fat percentage. Which is hard as fuck and you'll probably burn out like all ottermodes do.

Unpopular Veeky Forums opinion time; good ottermode is the hardest body type to get. Anyone can bulk/cut forever to get bigger and bigger, but maintaining a near perfect diet and routine to get to otter and hold it for years is pretty hard.

But if you're set on it I would say go into bodyweight stuff. They all turn into otters eventually following a progressively harder bodyweight program.

work your chest and quads

What would you guys recommend as far as diet? Right now I'm at 2000 calories per day and trying to hit my weight in pounds with grams of protein. That aside, I'm not eating particularly "healthy", but I'm also not eating junk food. I cook a lot and most of my food is fresh.

Am I almost ottermode? Training full body 3 times a week and always try to get atleast 9 sets per muscle group in a week

W-what do you guys think?

Goal body.
Looking good dude

>tfw could have that body if I cut a few BF% but too lazy to cut

Ottermode is just being ~12% bf and then having slightly below intermediate lifts.

Do SS(or similar), max novice gains then cut. Now you're ottermode.

SS is 3 times a week, compare to pplxppl. But i would go with GSLP for fast newbie gains. Add one more bicep and tricep exercise at the end.

Work out 3 times a week for 6 months, that should do it

Swimming. Thats why they call it Otter mode.

How close(or far) am I?
Calculator says I'm 185lbs@9%bf

Pic with better lighting+ dat gym pump

Read the sticky and start eating at a surplus

You're only in this thread to steal gainz, nig.

Guy in your pic has been lifting over 4 years

lfiting 7 days a week will require you to sleep at least 8 hours per day, eat a lot of protein and working out with doms.
t. a guy who lifts 7 days a week cause home gym

do you do anything else other than OHP?

How far am i bros?

Forgot pic goddamn it, how far am i to otttermode my niggas?

more chest.

Should i bulk or cut

>skinnyfat with no experience

keto+30 min of light cardio+45 min of weight lifting

yeah handstand pushups

routines are memes? not op but a guy who was going to post a "How 2 get ottermode" thread aswell until I found it by ctrl F. Anyways, so you are telling me that if I go to the gym and bench press, arm curls, and random machines, I will become ottermode?

routine?

Not a nigger.
Clean your bathroom. That light is disgusting, and whats up with al those toothbrushes?

stop posting this disgusting picture and bulk already how many fuckign times do we have to tell you

>toothbrushes touching each other
you fucking mongrel

So how do you get this body once your skinny?

Lift, eat a light surplus of about 250 kcal for about a year and cut for 6 weeks.