Why am I having such trouble increase my weight every session

Why am I having such trouble increase my weight every session,
just tried 190lb squat...
set 1: failed on 5
set 2: failed on 3
set 3: failed on 2

what are you adding? After your early newbie days adding like 2.5 on a session is perfectly reasonable.

I'm only adding 5lbs per session, and gaining 2 lbs per week. Should I get a belt?

Sounds like you're not resting long enough in between sets or just not strong enough period. Check your form or deload slightly

What's your height and weight?

obviously 5 is too much then.

Either go up lower amounts, do your lifts slower, or add a set at your current weight, this is beginner level theory brah

how do I add less than 5 lbs if the smallest plate is 2.5

By not adding 5lbs each session. Take 2 sessions per increase

fucking meathead

5'11.5
178 (probably around 23% bodyfat)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Mathematics, and I’ve been involved in numerous lectures, and I have over 300 confirmed proofs.

Just get to 200 and youll probably be at like 300 lbs squat at least

Add to only one side, offset hands slightly.

Worst advise so far, just use the safety pins as extra weight

At 190lb squat, there is no reason he can't add 5lb per session. Don't encourage him to be a pussy.

deload to 150 and build back up

How fast do i build back up. 10 lbs per session or just 5 cuz im doing the reddit PPL and its only 2 squats per week

10 per week

so 5 per session then

I squat 95lb so I'm having real trouble feeling sympathy for you.

I started at 95 not that long ago

girl?
height/weight?

SS. Squat 3 times a week, increase five pounds each session, and keep your knees out you fucking retard.

Accidental tripfagging

A-am I gonna make it b-bro? I'd be happy squatting my bodyweight of 180lb

Boy, had to work up form 60lb :(

5'11" 180lb

I started with 95lbs, at 150 bodyweight your fine just follow the program you're using and hopfully it has you deload, gain strength takes longer than everyone wants

i also couldnt squat to parallel after years of sitting and not doing any activity, one of the issues was that i wasnt squatting as wide as my body required, now after a year im 160lbs and i squat 305, which is quit shit in most peoples standards but w/e

I squat super wide thats no problem

YES! This is it, some people (like me) spend their entire live sitting on their ass. Of course my legs (and the rest of my body) are going to be weak...I barely use them. The whole "every beginner should be able to squat 200lb" thing is only true for athletic guys. Couch potatoes/office workers are weak as fuck when they start.

I'll feel like a superhero if any of my lifts get to 200lb

Fat people however have strong beginner legs to support their bodyweight

I was super happy when i was able to squat 2plates now im just salty i cant do 3plates for reps, its a never ending cycle especially if you have body dysmorphia which seems to do half of Veeky Forums including myself and my gym bro

no

You are weak

My deads are almost 300 and I could cry, trying to get to two plates when squatting but my difference in form between 205-215 is maddening, sitting in between there for a few sessions now

if you actually can't LP past a 190lb squat while on a 1000 calorie surplus, quit

this is not the athletic pursuit for you

why would i quit

inferior genetics

Well I'm still going through puberty so im probably fine

where was your mass located Im trying to figure out how that works. But either way you got this brah, only up from here

lol that might be your problem. Happy medium brah

pls be kgs

>190 lbs
>plz be in kg
Being this retarded

Buy 1.25lb microplates and bring them with you, or use extra safety clips (they're about 1lb each).