/ypg/ - Yoga Pill General

Do you do yoga? Why, or why not?

How is your practice going, user?

What do you get out of yoga? What do you have against yoga?

Let's discuss /ypg/ - Yoga Pill General

My story:
>be stressed by problems with the women I date, and the general degeneracy and downfall of Western civilization.
>start doing yoga, find that it relaxes me a lot
>start doing yoga several times per week
>be surrounded by nice butts in a 'no judgement' zone for several hours per week
>really mellows me out and activates my almonds
>lowered my blood pressure
>tfw the qt yoga instructor is 'mirin my premium yoga mat that she wishes she could afford

You should really try yoga, user!

I started doing yoga with those 30 days of yoga with adrienne videos because my physical therapist said it would prevent running injury

It's working so far. I do 30 minutes when I wake up and 30 minutes before sleeping. Also a little 10 minute practice before running.

I like all the breathing techniques for when I'm stressed as well. Nothing cures minor anxiety like alternate nostril breathing.

I just saw this thread on /pol/

I love yoga and I don't like you.

Go back to /pol/

now someone make the left one into a fidget spinner

one the left you get 4 holes to fuck, but on the right you get 2, and some nice hands, but she would probably talk alot

hard choice

Really dude, really? Fuck, I hate that your mum didn't swallow you and your dad for not pulling out.

Left is the perfect woman
>cannot say no to sex
>built solely for sex
>cannot eat or drink so you save money on food and by extension toilet paper
>make /d/-tier videos with her online to support yourself
>bending legs allow for convenient storage
The question is why haven't we created this yet

>be stressed by problems
what did he mean by this?

it took me a second to see how the girls actually were

KEK

which one would you fug?

Right one

Left one has a fucked up ass and posture and i'm not a footfag so i don't care about the right's feet

absolutely kek

backwards-front flipped one

4 holes but you only have 1 dick

Arent these dark souls bosses?

I do yoga with sarahbethyoga on youtube. It really helps with avoiding injury and getting more flexible. I enjoy her 20 min deep stretch series and her 30 min vids for flexibility, deep hip opening, sore wrists and for posture.

I do yoga to suck my own dick.

I'm you're savior

Yes :)