Hi guys, just started lifting a couple months ago, been doing SS, can I get a form check on my squats?

Hi guys, just started lifting a couple months ago, been doing SS, can I get a form check on my squats?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BT20r1olg1Z/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

need more hip drive

Kek

bar wiggling too much. control it next time. 9/10.

That was basically perfect, dude. Only problem is that fucking flag in the background.

Good form, good depth, good all around.

Problem: Nigga has a huuuuuuge ass.

>Way beyond gay.

the way you snap your knees into place I thought this was going to be a troll thread and your knees end up breaking

m8 I suggest you stop that thrusting movement of your hips at the top of the lift like you're about to fucking jump. If your inner thighs aren't hurting now it will soon.

Stupid question. Is that a low bar or high bar squat?

Low bar

Anybody know his press program?

>dyels giving advice to someone who squats like 600lbs

obviously that guy isn't actually here asking for a form check but top kek

>Squatting
Not gonna make it bruh

The amount of newfriends in this thread baka

but having like 600 lbs bouncing on your shoulders while your legs are locked out seems like a really bad idea

>Oh it's another OP tries to pass off as Chase Lindley and all the newfags fall for it episode.

nice ass, faggot. do u train it on purpose

>being this new

You know he could prlly pick you up and body slam you right. A strong ground and core is good lmao what are you 16 Jesus Christ. Those biceps don't save you from a tackle or being grappled.

Are newfriend kids these days this retarded? God I hate summer. I guess its kind of interesting to see how retarded they are.

yes
instagram.com/p/BT20r1olg1Z/