>Mixed grip
>Hitching
>Foot stance narrower than my dick length
>Scared cat back
>Bouncing at the top
>Rotating spine to look left and right
>All for a PR of 255
instagram.com/p/BU5S80oFRc8/
What possesses people who are so awful at lifting to post stuff like this on the internet? How can you have so little self-awareness that you honestly think this is a feat worth sharing?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BU5S80oFRc8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe help him out and dm him with pointers so he doesn't snap his shit and not spend your time whining about it here? He's trying

hes a beginner, why would you expect his form to be good and his lifts to be high. why post it on fit? you should either help correct him or leave him alone lmao

this.
kys

Fuck you dude, the guy is trying. I fucking despise people like OP, coming onto an anonymous anime imageboard acting like anyone gives a fuck about you. Post CBT op.

Some people just want to share their progress on the journey to making it. Op is misguided. Give him some pointers if his form is bad. I'm sure he would appreciate it as he obviously knows his form needs improvement

Asian Internet Defense Force out here

Not an argument.

>instagram.com/p/BU5S80oFRc8/
I'm so fucking sleep.

I was able to do 405 my first time ever lifting with less of a hitch than that. What the fuck.

nigger send that guy a dm and save him from snapcity

>I was able to do 405 my first time ever lifting

Lol sure thing

you are so full of fucking shit its absolutely mind boggling

>bitching about narrow stance and mixed grip
user those are more or less preference
Some people do really well pulling with a super narrow stance, not everyone pulls the same (or like fucking hall or shaw)

yeah this is actually really fucking terrible, especially because of how cocky he is. i agree with OP. that guys a fag , laugh at him.

what's wrong with narrow stance?

>Farmer genetics dating back to ancient pharroh times

Agreed

Hello OP

What the fuck was that

Wat fukk yu say aboout mi Alex? Yu was bittch in highsckhool.

>OMG he is trying, not his fault!!

If you lift weights without ever actually researching anything about the process and end up doing shit with such horrible technique then you are simply retarded, that's it.

Do you faggots really want to tell me that you went into the gym first day and just cat back deadlifted some 1 RMs thinking that's cool?
Any intelligent human being would figure out that this is wrong and should be a avoided within 10 minutes of researching.

>army

>expecting anything else from someone that has 'alpha' in their name

This

Why not help him?

I use ig as my personal progress page. Keeps me honest. Hes only doing babby weight so doesnt know much. If youre so badass help your friend out.

Why the fuck does he feel the need to look at the plates at the top of each rep whilst nodding his head like "Yeah bro I deadlifted that".

That pissed me off a lot more than it should have.

damn that face...

cut him some slack
he looks asian

We need more pictures of Chloe. I actually had to laugh out loud

Why do all the dyels on this board hate on mixed grip? If you want to lift heavy it's that or straps.

Because they start using straps at 185 and slam weights.

Sumo is for egolifting only.

That's not an unsafe amount of back rounding, I've seen much worse.
The hitching is quite bad but that's a result of poor back tightness. You can have a rounded upper back which looks pretty bad and still have a tight back and core

Personally, I started using mixed grip at 255 because my grip didn't get stronger as fast as my posterior chain (obviously). By now I can mixed grip 345 and double overhand 280.

Nothing wrong with switching to mixed grip once you can't double overhand a weight anymore. Your grip will still get stronger with mixed grip and you can just do static holds afterwards.

Yeah, because conventional deadlifts, bench, squats and barbell rows aren't manily used to egolift.

Pete Rubish deadlifts with a narrow stance

>lying on the internet
Shew, you are one colossal buttfucker

This really doesn't surprise me.

It doesn't seem to really happen until they get into those Asian cliques. I had a buddy in high school who was cool, and now he's all anti-White since he found other Asian friends in college.

I also have an Asian ex who I saw out at a bar one time with her Asian friends. We were drinking, and having a good time when like 5 of these Asians come over, and pull her away like they're stopping her from making a mistake. Fuckin cock-blocks.

why does everyone always post

>mixed grip

if you don't want to hook grip it's that or straps after like ~180kg and while you're training up to it if you limit your weight to how much you can hold double overhand you're gonna progress so fucking slow

use grip exercises to train your grip. do deadlifts to train your legs core and back.

>"narrow stance"
narrow stance is preference/bodytype

this guy is dyel as fuck but maybe you could help him out instead of making fun of him

you could have helped him, instead you immediately went and made fun of him on the internet so you'd get validation from your gay little secret club

way to be, prick.

Being that far away from the bar what the fuck
Also
>using bumper plates
>shitty ass music
>hips as high as a fucking skyscraper
>jerking the bar
>shoulders not in front of the bar
>subpar intra abdominal pressure
>foot stance like he's about to military press
>looking left and right

Jesus fucking hell

yeah but he's trying like a fucking retard and is missing the point

Liberals only care about feelings, facts have no rights in the Feel Zone.

Also I was expecting this phaggot to only look Left & Right once, but he does it every fucking rep........

Same, dude thinks he is the fucking man for sure. Once he injures himself he might come back down to reality.

Not the guy your responding to but if you guys ever played football(American) or rugby you'd know this. The first time I deadlifted I hit 375 then 395 with thoracic flexion like ops buddy. You guys are just weak as shit and probably neets