I want to do this to my front teeth. Do any of you know where I would be able to get this done professionally? Also...

I want to do this to my front teeth. Do any of you know where I would be able to get this done professionally? Also, what kind of risks do you think are involved with the procedure and result.

um

are you trying to be a fucking emoji?

grow the fuck up

Why in the fuck would you want to do that to your teeth? That's retarded.

Weak enamel, prone to cavities & infection, & your power level is represented by your teeth

Why do you get tattoos

Why do you get piercings

I don't, and even then, the fucking damage from a tattoo or piercing isn't going to effect my fucking ability to eat. It's not going to possibly lead to a hole in my tooth because I can't scrape plaque out of a literal pit on my tooth.

And even then, they're not comparable.

Not that user but hear me out.
A tattoo is just art on your skin;
This shit compromises the strength of your teeth, exposes more sensitive (both pain-wise and cavity-wise) layers of enamel, and overall sets you up to have a fucked mouth.

This isn't comparable to getting a tattoo, it's like picking up smoking, destroying your body for shits and giggles.

Fuck up OP you're just trying to copy my "Face scar" Thread i made a few days ago.

They did this in order to wear jewels and gold in their teeth. Are you intending on getting gold teeth?

....you fucking nigger?

I'm a dentist I'll do it. All I would have to do is hold a diamond bur against your tooth for like 3 seconds. It looks retarded though.

Where are you from

If the only thing you plan on eating is lukewarm food for the rest of your life and possibly having to get veneers from hygiene issues, sure it's fine.
To get it professionally done you need to go to a fucking dentist to start you mong. Did anywhere on this board look like Google to you?
Fucking stupid thread.

Fuck you for doing that thread you worthless piece of garbage I hope you die in hell

Why is this shit on Veeky Forums fuck I hate you all. Never going to make it.

Let's just start asking about fitness on /v/ and anime on Veeky Forums. Fuck it let's all just start posting on /b/ again.

I thought they did it as a way of saying "here's what I did to myself, just wait and see what I do to you"

No.

When they say to cut your teeth this is not what they had in mind.