Redpill me on milk, is it bad for you, good for you? I can't find anything explaining why it'd be bad...

redpill me on milk, is it bad for you, good for you? I can't find anything explaining why it'd be bad, but some people around here swear by milk being the devil. I'm trying to decide if I should swap to water with my mass gainer.

Good for bulking and that's it

So keep it in my mass gainer? I've seen people around here talking about it being an estrogen and all kinds of shit.

everyone's going to tell you differently OP, make your own choices because in the end we all die.

the jury on cow's milk is still out
I drink full fat milk when bulking and skim milk when cutting because fuck mixing whey with water

just make sure you drink organic milk that's (added) hormone free

Everything points to it being overall bad.

proofs

People who discredit milk are jealous nogs.

Be proud of your race and drink it.

Now back to /pol/...

I drink one liter of milk everyday. No side effects.

like almost everything, it's fine in moderation.

>fuck mixing whey with water
Mix it with unsweetened vanilla coconut milk on a cut. That's what I do. Shit tastes good and is good for you with low cal. Helpful with fat macros on a cut too.

Should proboly worry more about drinking mass gainer amazing that you think milk can be worse then that

You realize skim milk is just powdered milk mixed with water right?

Some people here also think Alex Jones is a trustworthy news source.

Milk is good for bulking, just don't get boxed milk if you care about taste or muh presevatives.

>WHEY PROTEIN IS BAD FOR YOU MEME
Source: your ass

Thinking the whey was the problem not massive amount of suger, ur retarded

>He doesn't make his own sugar free mass gainer

Enjoy your gyno

Stop spreading bullshit.
Skim milk is made by taking cow's milk and centrifuging it thereby making a layer of cream and a layer of skim milk.

My whey protein has less than 2g of sugar per scoop you fucking retard.

Thought u meant that you bought mass gainer those have loads of suger not that you made ur own.