Roast my 3 day split

Roast my 3 day split.

Other urls found in this thread:

aworkoutroutine.com/the-beginner-weight-training-workout-routine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First I would do Pull -> Push -> Legs because you're doing DLs the day before Squats, GLHF with a fried CNS and sore lower back.

there is 48 hours between each workout.

That seems kind of stupid. You may as well just do a full body.

You're not going to get enough weekly volume doing that kind of routine.

Full body with 48hours in between each session will allow for far more weekly total volume and much better frequency of body-parts trained.

Listen to this guy.

Ok so full body every 48 hours.... full body in one workout?!?!? thats fucked though. So I do squats, OHP, and deadlift all in one day??@??

Don't listen to these guys.

Full body is fucking retarded. Good luck getting fullbody done in 45mins-1hr.

I found this. Is this good?

aworkoutroutine.com/the-beginner-weight-training-workout-routine/

its an A B A workout split

Monday: Workout A
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: Workout B
Thursday: off
Friday: Workout A
Saturday: off
Sunday: off

Na.

You train every body part, but use different lifts, with different intensity and weight.

So like

A - Squats + Heavy Bench + Weighted Pullups + Behind The Neck OHP + Leg Curls + Whatever else you want for arms, calves, rear delts, etc.

B - Heavy OHP + Deadlifts + Rows + Light Bench (Incline for example) + Leg extensions + Whatever else you want for arms, calves, rear delts, etc.

A B A - B A B - A B A - B A B etc etc etc

This way you train everything 3 times per week, including arms and calves and rear delts.

Stop doing your own routine, you are fucking shit at it and there is zero (0) reason for it.

funny you say that i just found a similar routine online

too many exercises per day

"your own routine"

so who's routine do I do?

What about tricep extensions, shrugs, curls, flys, pull ups, chin ups, sit ups..............................

It doesn't even contain and rep ranges, sets, RPE or percentages for weight.
You literally just listed a bunch of exercises.

Nice """"routine"""".

Why is it always the biggest retards that think they can make a proper routine?
Seriously, stop wasting your time, you are way too clueless to make one - invest your time into researching a proven, solid one that fits your goals instead.

I spend 2 hours M/W/F (6 hours). You spend 1 hour M/T/W/T/F (5 hours)

I match and even surpass your volume, I triple your frequency, and only spend 1 extra hour in the gym per week and my recovery is superior due to volume spread out over 3 days instead of spammed into 1 day per bodypart with 7 days rest in between.

I have no idea what planet or universe you exist in where you actually legitimately believe your routine is more effective and efficient than mine.

isolation is not good for beginners

define beginner

Let's say you workout Mon, Wed, Fri

Mon:
>Squat
>BB BO Row
>OHP
>Side Raises
>Leg Press
>Shrugs
>Pec Flys
>Calf Raises
>Front Raises

Wed:
>deadlift
>Lat Pulldowns
>Incline BP
>Leg Curl
>One Arm Row or Cable Row
>Cable decline flys
>Reverse Flys
>Hyperextenjsions

Fri: Repeat Mon

Next Mon: Repeat Last Wed

etc

Basically, you should see some patterns
>Legs, Pull, Push, Shoulder
>Alternating of horizontal and vertical planes
>avoid squatting and diddling on same day

small

>2 hours in the gym
Fuck that, i have money to make

define small

op here

not going to meme my own plan going to find one online

this good for ABA - BAB

Research.
Look at what athletes have run the advertised routine you are reading about, look at its explanation and what its main goal is.
See if that fits your.

A routine isn't that important - it's just important that you don't end up with a pile of crap like the one you posted.
Get something solid and start running it; then you can still customize it along the way, as you begin to learn what works for you (adding some accessory, exchanging some, ...).

you

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

define me

Err no its not.

Its literally 3 main lifts with a 4th lighter main lift, with some easy ass isolation's.

Have you even ever lifted m/w/f 3 times per week? you can actually recover, unlike bro-splits.

bro splits give you a whole week to recover. seems legit

Err no

You do 50 sets for chest, then you go in the next day and do 50 sets for back, your joints get fucked up doing that.

Why do you think everyone who does brospits eventually stops lifting? its because they get injuries from doing retarded amounts of sets for each individual bodypart for an hour straight, meanwhile 80% of the sets they do don't even stimulate growth...so fucking retarded.

Doing 3-5 sets for bench, and 2-3 sets for flys, is literally going to stimulate 100% of your chest growth. Meanwhile brosplitters do like 20 sets for bench, 20 sets of flys, then some other fancy useless shit for another few sets..........

this is what 'strength' lifters actually believe

I'm new. Who is correct?

Push
Flat Bench 3x5
OHP 3x5
Dips 3x10
Lateral raises 2x15
Plate raises 2x15
Tricep Pulldown 3x15

Pull
Pull ups 3x6
Rows 3x5
T-Bar rows 3x15
Db curls 2x15
Hammer curls 2x15
Ring pull ups - AMRAP

Legs
Deadlift 1x6
2x6 (20% weight reduction)
Squat 3x5
leg press 3x15
Shrugs 3x15

Thoughts?

your joints won't get fucked up from a brosplit, do research, most people lifting for aesthetics agree that volume is king
>Why do you think everyone who does brospits eventually stops lifting?
they don't specifically, it's most people that eventually stop lifting, you think loading up 160 kg on your spine is healthy? one mistake and you're potentially crippled for life

fell for the SS meme

what do you think about the idea that newbies should develop a strength base (say 1/2/3/4 plate main lifts or slightly less) first and then focus on aesthetics?

totally unnecessary, you'll get stronger while doing hypertrophy and you'll gain more muscle than doing a strength because when you train strength you're focusing on your cns adaption